Forgot to eat til 7pm again

>forgot to eat til 7pm again

Attached: 1511314797750.jpg (1600x2160, 216K)

I know This feel all too well user
>originally felt

Attached: IMG_0170.jpg (443x332, 19K)

I forgot to drink.I dont feel thirst.

Yeah me too im always dehydrated

Pretty cringe desu

i drink water literally all the time, still 107lbs
am i actually unintentionally fasting?

>7pm
>late
that's normal dinner time you mong

But I'm trying to gain weight and forget to eat anything all day before my dinner

How do you forget to eat? This seems insane to a fat ass like me

How? Does food not taste good to you? Do you not derive pleasure from eating?

Not OP but I really wish I didn't have to eat.

Hunger doesn't feel that bad to me. Sure it's a slightly uncomfortable feeling but not painful or anything. And making food is just such a hassle sometimes. Cleaning out pots and pans, getting your food out of the fridge, opening the bags, cooking the food...even with frozen junk food you still have to preheat the oven etc...

Easier to just sit around and not eat

Lol wtf. Eating is one of the great pleasures in life after fapping/sex. I wish i could eat all day but then id turn into boogie.

How eating not pleasurable to you?

Not OP but I'll answer anyway. It does taste good to me, but 99% of the time I've got other things on my mind. And I'm too anxious to go to the store so all that's left in my home is bread and noodles anyway.

I love food, it's delicious. The only problem is like I said, I'm too lazy to make it and hunger just doesn't feel that intense to me.

Also I'm not a fan of most snacks. All my favorite foods are big dinners basically

I also wish I didn't have to fap, but after a few months the boners get uncomfortable.
I might just be strange though

>How eating not pleasurable to you?
not the user you're talking to, but I could ask people the opposite question. How is eating pleasurable? It's just eating. I'm a skelly as well and honestly, eating is just a chore. I only eat not to die, but if I could take a pill a day and not need food ever again, well, now that would be something I'd be eager to swallow.

lol. You're mentally ill, and probably obese, too. Eating si far from being on of the most pleasurable things. Maybe when you're really starving

not him but eating is one of the great pleasure sof life. im a lanklet and need to force myself to take in more calories but thats because i have a shitty diet. delicious food is fucking irreplaceable

it's almost 7 pm here and idk whether i should stuff my anxiety and depression down to go to mcdonalds or just wallow in depression until tomrrow night when im absolutely starving

The smell taste and feel of good food is amazing. The first bite youre salivating like an animal. Pure unadulterated pleasure

Attached: giphy.gif (500x283, 380K)

I used to be obese when i was a kid but then i lost weight. No longer obese. But thats because i have to watch what i eat everyday and do an hour of cardio

yeah good food is one of the reasons to live desu

I forget to eat and have to rush out to the corner shop at about 10:30ish every night before it closes but normally just get high and fall asleep.
Think actually got a problem

can relate user, I fucking hate not being a kid so that mommy can take care of all the bullshit about cooking

>tfw forgot to stop eating

Attached: 1483874698653.png (765x758, 35K)

>forgot to eat literally anything yesterday
>now today i'm hungry as fuck but can't eat more because i'm on a diet.
Yikes i really make myself cringe sometimes.

Attached: me irl fat.png (772x439, 371K)

I wish I could have a gf who forgets to eat.

Attached: 1446456411410.png (1440x2560, 1.78M)

>took a nap after school. slept from 1 pm to 9 pm.
>only had breakfast today
>only had 1 glass of water
>t. 6'0/145lbs

Ive been eating less and less drinking coffee but fuck pizza puts me in a fat ass state

If I could just not need pizza

Some people are like this theyre on a natural addy high or something I eat everything in sight

Shit this happens to me too

What's your bmi OP?
Mine is 15

>6'3"
>120
I want to be swole one day.

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d--protective-dogs-friendship.jpg (633x758, 62K)

I wish I wasn't fat fucking kill me. How do you faggots do it