Breaking up with my girlfriend. I need advice

>been with her for around 14 months
>she's been faithful and loving and caring and generous
>cute
>really fucking stupid. literally doesn't understand blatant sarcasm and most jokes.
>5'2
>higher sex drive than me. at least twice a day when we are together.
>her entire life is revolved around me.
>she always talks about marriage
>every fucking day
>i realised recently that i don't want her to be the mother to my children, or my wife
>i realised i've been losing feelings for her
>i realised keeping her with me would be cruel.
>i need to break up with her. i am sure about this, anons
My only question is this:
How the fuck do I do it?

note:
i know i'm probably an evil person for this. I just don't love her anymore..

Attached: kmscry.png (882x1289, 15K)

DONT do it user, you dont know when you will have another chance.

Why do you think this? I'm 18 and have the world ahead of me. She isn't the one, and I know it.

DO IT YAH CUNT

Attached: 4084D383-1A2B-43E7-A198-DA142DE75222-2014-000001CC108E0D2C.jpg (524x1024, 32K)

>dew it
suicide?
leaving her?
both? :D

holy fuck are you me
been together twice that time tho and im in exactly the same situation and I dont want to leave her alone

tell me more, user
originality

original

>Got together out of desperation despite the fact neither of us arent bad looking just both unironically autistic
>Shes dumb af and acts like a child, can get angry if I try to explain why shes wrong
>Got to the point were im thinking if i want to spend the rest of my life with someone like this. Also i want kids shes meh on them etc
>Because of my autism my emotions are dumb and im not even sure i love her
>shes also the only thing stopping me from killing myself

Attached: 1521061582981.jpg (400x400, 26K)

You're making the right decision.
>really fucking stupid
Do you want to curse your children with this trait?

go to Jow Forums you stupid fucking normalfag. sage

Just tell her. Ffs.

You'll be fine. It sucks for a long time, especially if she was your first, but it gets better. Better to forget than to love with the thought of what to do. I was in the same boat before college, got to the point where I cheated and she found out.

dumbass be up front with your feelings and just fucking tell her in a serious tone. You have right now what a lot of people strive for and you are just giving up on that. Then maybe you don't deserve a relationship. if things aren't getting better fucking make them better.

Attached: haliberal.jpg (720x593, 46K)

>she's been faithful, loving, caring and generous
>good sex
What else you want neet cunt.

Attached: 1474265760576.jpg (471x356, 32K)

Breakups SUCK user.. but it's way better than hanging around for years knowing she's not the one, because "she deserves it"... slowly becoming miserable together and finally breaking up. I've done that twice. Be a better man than I am. Just do it, and don't go into details. Just say something generic like you don't have feelings for her, it's been like that for a while, and you've made up your mind.

>im 18
DO IT NOW
BREAK UP RIGHT NOW user
Things will only get worse. Break up while you still can. Itll be hard, but just tell her that you don't have feels for her anymore and that you should see someone else.

You're not evil, she's just retarded . She may be nice ,
But that's not enough
Oh well . You'll move on and so will she
Just do it the nicest way .
My suggestion is to tell her you need to rethink your plans for the future and need some time by yourself
Good luck bro

>she will move on
They usually do, but not always. It's a gamble. Some people even kill themselves over shit like that. True story.

And you're a needy bitch who cries at even the slightest bit of discomfort. (I'm just guessing what she would day about you).

Truth is that both of you deserve each other. And you're an entitled shit.

Do it. I've recently gone through a cute dumb gf situation too and the relationship dragged on much longer than necessary becausa I just couldn't bring myself to break her heart. It will feel bad at first but then you won't have to worry anymore.

>find a fat girl who is obssessed with me
>just want to use her as a slampig (thanks to the user who taught me this word)
>she refuses to let me into her pants
>HJ's whenever though
>she clearly wants a relationship
>all I want is to fuck her sometimes
is this what chads feel like except with actually hot girls instead of ogres?

Bro, she is just a drawing. It doesn't matter.

Don't make it into a big thing. You may feel like you owe her a massive long novel about your dopey feelings but doing so will only lead to nothing.Your feelings are temporary user you will find someone better soon.