What would you do in the invent of a school shooting?

What would you do in the invent of a school shooting?
Please no edgelords.

Attached: F0FF7BC1-C308-4380-BC5C-F63925DCB3D2.jpg (1783x1684, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

discord
=|+|=|1007|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

not an edgelord but i would non-ironically try and get shot first

easy way out and nobody has to know i was ever suicidal

Prioritize dark-skinned people and fat girls when selecting targets.

Be a chad and wack him in the face with a chair.He'll be so high off the adrenaline he won't expect some autist to do that

I'd try to take the shooter down I guess. If I fail, death is fine, but if I succeed, hopefully people would like me more. I didn't really hate any of my classmates, overall.

get shot I guess, I never got on anyone's bad side, not even the robot dudes. So I hope I would get spared

tell him when the police are coming so he can commit suicide

I would honestly try to jump the shark and/or do something retarded. I'm too much of a fool to simply run, I'd probably be the kinda guy that stands still if we are gonna be realistic

I'd fap I guess.

Honestly I think that we'd be immune to bullying and school shottings if they made it mandatory for everyone to carry a pistol. That is how I'd run the world. Everyone gets it or no one does. Fairness.

Imagine if this bot was spaming CP. The mods would actually ban the IP if it were.

>wanting to risk your life over vanity

Attached: 1479228256838.png (640x430, 337K)

I don't go to school because I'm an adult man.

Attached: ADD0AAFA-D36D-4090-AF29-7694BAF857EE.png (500x500, 296K)

If im on the first floor, escape through a window. If im not then try and ninja my way through the halls and avoid the shooter. Maybe hide, but not in a classroom because thats where everyone hides and thats where the shooter is gonna look first. If i die i die, then that kinda sucks i guess.

>what is reading comprehension
I said death is fine. I wouldn't kill myself intentionally, but I'm totally ok with death. It is comforting to know I could just exit if things ever got too bad though.

You fucking gay nigga. Imagine yourself in high school is the scenario.

Ok in that case I pull out my katana and teleport behind him

wait for the nigger to come up to me and whack him with a chair because chances are, if he is a school shooter, he has an average reaction time and very bad aim since the only training he would have gotten would be from playing cod. Then take him to the police and go on with my day

Attached: 1552607631570.jpg (972x1024, 79K)

splendid,my dude

Fuck you, dont make fun of me.

Fucking kekiginal

>reading comprehension
More like you don't understand yourself, sheep.

Retard.

get the fuck out of dodge lmao

You sound retarded and underage.

will use a nigger or a sandnigger as shield in case the shooter get in my classroom.

>>I'd heroically jump in front of bullets and no I'm not vein to think this way

Okay kid.

Twenty-nine by the way.

vain*

wew being around you guys lowers my intelligence quotient super fun

Hiding, away from the group so not under the desk in a classroom with 15 people crammed into it, but the safest bet would be to probably destroy a window and jump out

wonder why I'm in school, if not I usually have a knife on me(too poor for a gun) and I know how to throw it so I'd probably try to nail it in him and when he was reacting in pain I'd bum rush him and knock his lights out. even if I didn't hit him it might throw him off for a second.

Ask shooter to aim for my head so I can die quickly.

I would have sex with a dead Stacy, you either get found before you find a dead hot Chick, I want to die, I'm happy. Or I find one and fuck her, in this situation I either die a non virgin or survive and don't need to worry about losing virginity, thats like a win win win

Probably shoot back since I used to carry when I was in school 10 years ago.

You are the type of person the cartel torture.
Honestly, I wish you were being tortured right now by the HI FI killers.

You realize that's bait, hey look it worked!

Honestly? Same

Hi woman

But to be fair it is a win win, I either die or I get pussy, either one is good

Just kill yourself. Just kill urself.

read about it in the news
Children have a higher risk of drowning in a backyard pool than they do of getting shot.
This is a statistical non-event that warrants no special preparation or mitigation efforts.

Jesua fuccking Christ dude learn to fucking spell you fucking tard

Notice how everybody clearly understood the OP?
Notice how everybody but you cares about this?

>wake up
>see shooting on the news, or more likely here first as noted by the sheer amount of racebait
>if on news
>"well that sucks, if only someone else there had a gun to shoot the faggot"
>if here
>"I hate everyone here"
>leave Jow Forums for the day
>get food

I would anal vore all the bullets and dab

Be very scared for a few minutes then start thinking about how close I am to eternal relief.

based and whirrrpilled

Bump

Originaliooso

Pull out my kris shaped knife, and plan out on how I'm going to get close to the shooter(s) to stab them to death. (And take there weapons in case there are other shooters there.

I was homeschooled. Wonder what the FUCK went wrong with my siblings.

You mean like the movie Sybil? The girl with multiple personalities?

I'd just start doing the moonwalk and singing "Bad" by Michael Jackson. Maybe they don't kill me because I'm effectively cheering them on or maybe I go out doing the moonwalk. Either is acceptable.

>Punch the kid, take his gun, run off and kill some (((bankers)))

Shoot normalniggers of course

Attached: 1552632619915.jpg (1011x582, 203K)

And YU?

Get as many text books into a bag and use it as a shield as I rush him as he opens the door. Otherwise sit still and wait it out.

I assume he meant you are part of the crowd and not the one with a weapon

Find good spot to hide and wait for shooter to kill himself. Find qt 3.14 dead body and fuck it.

People SAW

origiggity GOO

Would definitely try and take him down. Probably hide behind a door or something and attack him when he walks by. I'd honestly rather get hurt or die defending myself then hiding and living with the guilt of my inaction

I'll do a ninja flip, and beat the shooter up, and everyone will clap and cheer for me and I'll be a hero.

"Probably hide behind a door or something and attack him when he walks by"

Do you mean like in public spaces?

be scared as shit but probs joke and try to chill the situation, if he comes into the room try to negotiate

Attached: dannyspider.png (181x200, 42K)

set off fire alarm, hopefully water from sprinklers can mess up the guns

if school shootings are invented then I propose that government building shootings should be next
make it matter cowards

People forget that school shootings happen because of bullying

Probably go find my brother since we go to the same school, and then skip class.

Sneak out and take anyone I can with me.

Attached: 1547332023315.png (540x494, 43K)

Sorry to break it to you, but you may be diagnosed with the gay

So you want like cold war level tensions over every single class interaction? You want hormonal teenagers equipped with a device that can kill in the blink of an eye?

Throw a chair at nearest window and fucking jump.

Probably run or die, fuck being a hero I'm too much of a beta

discord
=|+|--|19|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)