What is the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to you?

What is the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to you?

Tell us the story.

Attached: 28433163_556951171327002_528776440540299264_n.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder#Differential_diagnosis
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/backpedalling
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/back-pedalling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i saw some stupid niggerfaggot post on r9k like it was askreddit or some shit

Some 7th grade guy bit me on the neck when I was in grade 1

discord
=|+|=|1015|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

The only bizarre thing is why you would shit yourself about it when 99% of the threads on r9k are unoriginal shitposting garbage.

I once saw an angry guy with a hook for a hand punch numerous holes into a wooden fence in the middle of my local town

Was it a random sperg out or were they a vampire?

how can there be unoriginal threads when we literally have an unoriginality filter you dumb fag

Was driving up to a speed junkies apartment at 3am for one of his "ay yo pick me up and drive me to X for a shitload of money" -trips.

As I was making the last turn before his road my headlights ran across a green dumpster and drew a perfectly outlined shadow of a little girl in a dress.

I'm not one to believe in anything ghostly/supernatural but it was so convincing I almost ran off the road dodging it, and felt death cold for a good 10 minutes after with all my hair standing up.

Needless to say I don't drink or do drugs myself.

>user in this thread talking about vampires
>another user mentioning a guy punching rapidly and repeatedly
>thread OP includes the word "bizarre"

hmm...

is this a Berserk reference?

>how can there be unoriginal threads when we literally have an unoriginality filter you dumb fag
This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever seen posted here in over a decade of browsing.

Repeating the same thing over and over again while subtly changing the text isn't original, you dense fuck. Go back to your trap threads.
t. a vampire
We're on to you.

thats literally the definition of original you stupid newfag

>thats literally the definition of original you stupid newfag
That is literally not how the word literally works, you literal retard.

The definition of original means "not secondary, derivative, or imitative". You posting gay shit day in and day out is derivative. It must be the excess estrogen causing your emotional issues.

>ME SMART LOOK AT ME USE BIG WORDS
yikes. telltale sign of a reddit refugee trying too hard to fit in.

>telltale sign of a reddit refugee trying too hard to fit in
You can quit projecting now. You're the only one stupid enough to believe Jow Forums is original despite every thread being a close copy of something posted before. The robot really only prevents posts that are a few words long.
>ME SMART LOOK AT ME USE BIG WORDS
Do you know what irony is? Next time use words you understand the definition of, stupid.

Wow man. All that anger. What's wrong redditor? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the cuckshed this morning?

You're weakly pretending you're retarded when you're actually just retarded.
>All that anger
Even more projection from someone crying over a thread he didn't like. Wait, did I misgender you? What are your pronouns? Her, she, and insufferable faggot?

>yikes
lurk more faggot

Attached: 1541759825784.jpg (412x425, 24K)

wow you really are mad. why are you getting so worked up over a few shitposts? are you new here?
i've been here longer than you cunt

I-is that a motherfucking....

>Doubles down.
>I-i'm t-totally n-not a-angry!!!1!1! u r!!!!!
Pathetic. Your shitposting wasn't even funny in the first place and you deserve to get mocked for your autism, but that doesn't mean I'm angry about it.

Yah, op is probably a cop or government worker. They are all over Jow Forums since the shooting (i know they have been here for over a decade), and alot of highly suspect datamining threads like OP. Idk sorry if you are genuine bruh, but you didnt even write a story you lazy nigger

wow man you're seething. drink some water and try to calm down. maybe your redditor friends can suggest a nice tea enema to soothe you.

fuckoff faggot, you sound like a Redditor

You think the government is data mining bizarre experiences? That's fucking retarded and would serve no purpose until you posted the story elsewhere before.

>Same fags himself
>Pretends that he isn't angry and projects it elsewhere.
We're reaching levels of pathetic never before seen. At least change your typing style, you fucking retard.

I spent 24 years going without a single motherfucking girl kissing me

amazing. in addition to being a redditor, you're also a legit schizo with paranoid delusions.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-162838.png (720x1280, 119K)

my half brother has a hook hand, maybe it was him lol. he lost the hand when hit by a train.

>He actually posted it on his cellphone in case he was called out.
SEETHING. At least your battery life is so low we won't have to deal with you being a faggot for much longer. Oh wait.

>change typing Style
no one wants to join you in your pseudo intellectual Spaced style, nigger, what are you writing a book for you and your basedbois? go back to Re3ddit with you and the rest of your cuck faggot furries

Attached: 1538210533590.jpg (400x343, 8K)

You mad?
>no one wants to join you in
Gatekeeping
>pseudo intellectual Spaced style
Projection from someone that doesn't know what the word literally literally means yet decided to use it anyway
> basedbois
Newfag doesn't understand that soi is filtered. What a surprise.
>go back to Re3ddit with you and the rest of
Projection again.
>your cuck faggot furries
Even more projection. Is this enough "spaces"(sic) for you?

SEETHING mobile shitposter. Better watch your battery life or you won't be able to call your mommy for a ride home.

more of your psychotic delusions. wow. you should check yourself into a program buddy.

>What is the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to you?
I had (have i guess) an amnesiac episode called dissociative fugue or some shit where i woke up and didn't know who i was not seemingly triggered by anything traumatic. I got diagnosed with this because I had "taken on" a new identity to replace my old one. I basically have memories that i made up during a short coma that replaced my old memories, gone or repressed. I don't really know more than that, my memory is generally bad.
It felt like I died and possessed a new body, that was years ago though and I don't get bothered with it anymore and don't see doctor's about it anymore. I never became normal again though lmfao

Attached: fOwrhq1.jpg (600x800, 45K)

Samefag, you forgot to address the latest post in your rage. We're going to need another screen cap.

you're just embarassing yourself at this point op. like holy shit dude. me and that other user are getting a kick out of laughing at your spergposts.

Started a literal religious cult at the age of 10 which ended in two suicides.

I'm alive. Isn't it wonderful to turn from being tormented by your worse fears into what others would consider theirs?

Attached: 1546422985223.png (540x432, 220K)

>me and that other user
That's hilarious. Imagine having to pretend you're two people because you got upset at a thread.

Still waiting for that screen cap. If this keeps up, we're going to hit the bump limit with all your shitposts.

imagine getting so butthurt you think 2 anons are actually 1 user because you can't tell obvious trolling from legitimate arguments. like imagine being that autistic. holy shit rofl.

It's fairly obvious when you both type exactly the same way, but maybe you have another retarded clone out there after all. Yeah, that must be it. Totally believable that two idiots would shit themselves at the exact same time over a harmless thread they could have hid.
>obvious trolling
Back to pretending to be retarded, I see. Epic prank.

it got a rise out of you and i didn't even have to do anything.

You didn't get a rise out of anyone. I'm mocking you to bump the thread while laughing at the idea that you have to respond on your shitty mobile phone.

Show your battery life already.

Autism, the post.

If you read this you're a fucking faggot. Owned!

You finally changed your typing style, you must actually be a brand new person shitting themselves in a dead thread. I'm so embarrassed by all this social shaming!

Imagine wasting 30 minutes of your life responding to posts that take me a few seconds to make. IMAOing at your SEETHING

Took me seconds son and you got owned. Thanks for the long reply.

I type over a hundred words per minute and you can stop pretending that mobile posting isn't a complete waste of time.

Imagine sitting there on a Friday night on your phone, waiting for me to reply while you bump a thread you hate. The state of SEETHING

thats not even me you're replying to dude. face it, everyone's laughing at you.

about 4 years ago
>parents away
>no food
>go to buy some
>take a shortcut
>see a guy and a woman sitting on bench
>nothing ordinary
>want to check tits and pussy out
>meh tits
>look at crouch
>wait a sec...
>something is moving there
>that guy is fingering her
>in public
>nothing special happend after

If you're going to use the word everyone, at least samefag yourself again, you dumb faggot.

SEETHING. Thanks for the (you)

>calls others seething
>while he seethes in each and every one of his own replies

>N-no u-ur s-s-seething!
Impressive mental gymnastics, retard. How much time have you put into this thread?

i'd say maybe 10 minutes. how about you?

and it's gonna be another 24 before you do

Maybe a few minutes all together writing replies, far less than it takes you to phone post.
>10 minutes
>Wastes ten minutes of his life because he keeps getting baited into replying like an idiot.
IMAO. Nice trolling, retard.

>I type over a hundred words per minute
You should write a large paragraph to me telling me how much you love sucking my cock and drinking my cum.

>Imagine sitting there on a Friday night
You're here too. Imagine being this retarded.

didnt happen to me but its a bizarre thing i do
i go to a river near me and beat my meat behind a wall for the thrill

A loose grip on time is another symptom of a schizoid personality disorder user, I would see a shrink if I were you.

>You should write a large paragraph to me telling me how much you love sucking my cock and drinking my cum.
Thanks for confirming your homosexual urges but I'm going to have to decline. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads for your fantasies.
>Friday night
>It's not Friday where I live
Retard doesn't understand timezones.
>schizoid personality disorder
It's Schizo, idiot. Schizoids don't have any issue with reality but you would know that if you weren't mindlessly repeating pop sci phrases you have picked up.

SEETHING wew
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

It can be either you retard. Schizoid personality disorder is just someone with the symptoms of schizophrenia who isn't a full blown schizo yet.

A u t i s m

Honestly, the autists on Jow Forums don't even surprise me anymore.

I drove off with a gas pump still attached to my car a couple years ago. I went 2 miles before I noticed it.

>SEETHING
Actually, I am beating my cock at how mad you're getting over losing.

Eh, people theorize that there is risks of schizoids becoming schizophrenic, but realistically they aren't directly related like that. Also schizoid pd is hardly researched at all.

Stop. You haven't even taken a basic psy course and you can stop pretending otherwise. Schizoid isn't pre-schizo, but a completely different personality disorder in the same cluster so it shares genetic risk.

At least use google before pretending you know what you are talking about.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
It's autism that I don't want to humour your gay fantasy? That's funny, faggot.
>losing
>losing a non-argument where they other person mocks you to tears while you cry 'autism' and stroke to being humiliated.
SEETHING.

>Thus, SPD is considered to be a "schizophrenia-like personality disorder".[4][9]
You should try reading the pages you link.

That doesn't refute anything I said I'm already aware of that, which is why I understand it's not schizophrenia and doesn't share the same symptoms. Nothing you said was correct and you should just own up to your clear mistake.
>SPD is not the same as schizophrenia or schizotypal personality disorder
>People with schizoid personality disorder are often aloof, cold, and indifferent, which causes interpersonal difficulty. Most individuals diagnosed with SPD have trouble establishing personal relationships or expressing their feelings meaningfully.

Imagine being so retarded that you have to double down on your mistakes and pretend your lie is true. Imagine being this mad. SEETHING.

Not that user but there's a BIG difference between schizoid personality disorder and schizophrenia
Schizoid people don't experience delusions or hallucinations, which are the hallmarks of schizophrenia. It's considered "schizophrenia-like" because it causes similar social and emotional impairments.

It's... relatable, but also extremely different considering that one is a personality disorder and the other is a mental disorder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder#Differential_diagnosis

See here, where it differentiated from schizophrenia.

oh my bad i didnt know that

it's all good user
there's a lot of disinformation about mental illness in the media, so most people don't know the distinction

How does that crow taste? Must be better than your typical diet of semen and hotpockets.

woah, projecting much?

Yeah let's all shit on the person who was mature enough to admit that he fucked up and didn't know the truth
Great idea

>Makes posts about sucking cock
>Someone calls you gay
>Cry projection

Your projecting projection at this point. I would rather go back to you pretending you're 'trolling'.

If he was mature, he wouldn't have pulled it out of his ass and claimed it was true despite being corrected, twice. He only did a 'my bad' to save face after multiple people corrected his stupidity.

You're*
Short for You Are
As in "You are projecting."

No, I actually meant your to imply ownership, I just forgot the 'is' after projecting.

Imagine being so passive aggressive you point out obvious typos while avoiding the actual statement. SEETHING.

Where the fuck is my (you)? Don't tell me you gave up.

Imagine backpedaling this hard and still seething even harder than I am.

Ooh, the rare double seethe! What a treat this is.

a guy in a truck asked me if he could suck my dick for 300$ dollars. i declined

The proper spelling of backpedalling has a double l. Quit bastardizing English.
There you are. I really need my (you). I got totally BTFOed when you corrected a typo. It's very upsetting and it totally refutes all the mistakes you previously made which I ignored.

That's wrong though. You're a real halfwit.

What is wrong? Backpedalling is the proper spelling and you should learn to write full coherent sentences, you fucking idiot.

tard alert tard alert hahahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-190316.png (720x1280, 126K)

What part of "proper" spelling do you not understand? Backpedaling is the misspelled version more common in America.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/backpedalling
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/back-pedalling

Hurry up next time, (you)cuck, and make sure you use proper punctuation.

>we all have to speak british english
whats your favourite colour user? btw do you have any aluminium foil i can borrow?

Actually Americans use both backpedalling and backpedaling, only one usage is retarded.

You mean what's*, which is short for 'what is'. God damn you, (you)cuck, you're fucking everything up.

cry about it nigel

Cry about it, Nigel.*

(you)cuck, you have to put in more effort. You're showing that you clearly use your computer for some of your posts and your phone for the rest.

or it could just be that more than one guy finds your autistic temper tantrums fucking hilarious

(you)cuck, you're terrible at lying. I only get one reply at a time and you keep assuming it.

SEETHING samefag.

as opposed to getting two replies at the exact second? thats even less likely.

No, as opposed to getting two replies at all, which would happen if there was actually two posters responding to me. They wouldn't alternate turns and assume the other persons argument.
>thats
That's*. Come on, (you)cuck. Get your shit together. You must be blinded by rage.

just learned about this condition today

u got fucked haha

I feel like I'm reading the inane ramblings of a mentally ill psycho. It's kind of scary.

It's perfectly coherent and you can stop pretending otherwise. Two people wouldn't alternate turns replying to the same conversation without mentioning it. They would either both reply or one would assume the conversation as their own.
>mentally ill psycho
Yeah, it's a good thing you're not a shrink and actually have no knowledge of psychology to base your stupid belief on. Too bad they took homosexuality out of the DSM or I could actually diagnose you.