CHECK YOUR NORMIE PRIVILEGE - TAKE THE TEST

This is a test to see if you're a normie. Please read each line, and count the number that apply to you for a final score:

>You are passionate about something that could be turned into a career or that pays money
>You enjoy hanging out with other people in real life, and talking to them in person
>You enjoy the act of mouth-to-mouth kissing with the opposite sex
>You can honestly say that you love your parents and (if you have them) siblings
>You do not believe that the media is overwhelmingly controlled by strongly self-identified jews who are subverting western society
>You can easily wake up at 7am or earlier every morning, and actually prefer to do so (you are an "early bird")
>You enjoy the activity of exercising, and do not simply do it out of habit or just for results
>You prefer the company of other humans over pets (domesticated mammals) or complete solitude
>You have legitimate or interests that could be practiced while socializing with other people in real life
>You enjoy drinking alcohol, and being drunk gives you a desire to socialize with other people

SCORE:

0-1 - You're a robot. You're just not cut out to make it
2-4 - You're a cyborg. You might make it in life
5-7 - You're a normie. You'll probably live a fulfilling, albeit unmemorable life
8-10 - You're a turbo-normie, a lemming. If you're a 7/10 or above in looks, you're a chad or stacy. There's no reason for you to be on this board. You probably have some sort of inferiority complex which causes you to seek out people you think are below you and make fun of them to feel superior

What did you get anons?

Attached: bubble-butt.jpg (1080x1349, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=605
kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf
cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=L42TxsKKPi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

discord
=|+|=|1024|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 24.jpg (552x414, 52K)

>>You have legitimate or interests that could be practiced while socializing with other people in real life
mistake

it should say

"You have legitimate HOBBIES or interests that..."

Solid 5 originales desu

have you checked your privilege, mister?

A solid 2.
Hell yeah

no wait, fuck, that's bad desu

which ones user?
2 is a pretty good score.

>>You are passionate about something that could be turned into a career or that pays money
Yes if piano counts but im pretty bad
>>You enjoy hanging out with other people in real life, and talking to them in person
NO
>>You enjoy the act of mouth-to-mouth kissing with the opposite sex
NEVER KISSED ANYONE
>>You can honestly say that you love your parents and (if you have them) siblings
YES
>>You do not believe that the media is overwhelmingly controlled by strongly self-identified jews who are subverting western society
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MEDIA
>>You can easily wake up at 7am or earlier every morning, and actually prefer to do so (you are an "early bird")
HELL NO
>>You enjoy the activity of exercising, and do not simply do it out of habit or just for results
I HATE IT
>>You prefer the company of other humans over pets (domesticated mammals) or complete solitude
COMPLETE SOLITUDE > PETS > HUMANS
>>You have legitimate or interests that could be practiced while socializing with other people in real life
NONE
>>You enjoy drinking alcohol, and being drunk gives you a desire to socialize with other people
I ONLY DRINK ALCOHOL ALONE ON MY ROOM (BEERS MOSTLY)

Attached: 4059227.jpg (212x212, 9K)

I got a 7. Righto see ya fellas.

why are you here, normie? just passing time by while you wait for your gf to come over?

score of 1. what now?

Attached: 1528859132342.jpg (1522x1427, 199K)

>You are passionate about something that could be turned into a career or that pays
money
Anything can be turned into money, so this is a shit question
>You enjoy hanging out with other people in real life, and talking to them in person
Too broad. Depends on the day. Shit question.
I've never done it and I assume most of the people on this board haven't. Shit test
>You can honestly say that you love your parents and (if you have them) siblings
No.
>You do not believe that the media is overwhelmingly controlled by strongly self-identified jews who are subverting western society
If you believe this you are mentally ill. Shit test
>You can easily wake up at 7am or earlier every morning, and actually prefer to do so (you are an "early bird")
No
>You enjoy the activity of exercising, and do not simply do it out of habit or just for results
Results
>You prefer the company of other humans over pets (domesticated mammals) or complete solitude
Imagine replacing humans with pets. Lol. Pathetic
>You have legitimate or interests that could be practiced while socializing with other people in real life
What?
>You enjoy drinking alcohol, and being drunk gives you a desire to socialize with other people
Yes

OP in pic related

Attached: Screenshot_3 (3).png (581x550, 677K)

>You are passionate about something that could be turned into a career or that pays money
music but im shit at it
a house secluded from society or in the woods sounds cool, i wish i can fulfill the dream of it.
i don't like many people, but i have one good person i talk to and i also like my cat (but she's getting old)

same buddy. which one was it, the diabolical kike media?

So you have to be gay to be a robot ? Seems legit

>Anything can be turned into money, so this is a shit question
wrong, but your total normieness is showing

>Too broad. Depends on the day. Shit question.
if it "Depends' that means it applies

>I've never done it and I assume most of the people on this board haven't. Shit test
i have done it and didn't enjoy it. it's fucking gross, made me want to vomit

>If you believe this you are mentally ill. Shit test
pathetically wrong. jews admit to it: forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=605

>Imagine replacing humans with pets. Lol. Pathetic
your normieness is showing, buddy

>What?
it should be:
>You have legitimate HOBBIES or interests that could be practiced while socializing with other people in real life

ergo, you can do things that you enjoy doing while, simultaneously, being in a social environment with other people

>OP in pic related
why are you here, normie?

read:
>There's no reason for you to be on this board. You probably have some sort of inferiority complex which causes you to seek out people you think are below you and make fun of them to feel superior

I got a 7 too... been here for a decade, I just never left.

2/10, and those are the only ones that matter to me (1st one and 4th one).

>So you have to be gay to be a robot ? Seems legit
no, OP here. i've mouth-mouth kissed three girls. never enjoyed the activity at all. it's kind of gross, the anatomical equivalent of someone spitting in your mouth

based off of this you would have to purposefully try to be a passionless piece of shit to be a robot
I don't get it, this makes it sound extremely preventable if all it takes is to not be an anti semite retard and exercise a little

Beep bop... I got a 0.

are you simply ugly?

>based off of this you would have to purposefully try to be a passionless piece of shit to be a robot
passionless? not everyone can be passionate about something that can make you money

>I don't get it, this makes it sound extremely preventable if all it takes is to not be an anti semite retard
you're the retard. not my fault jews control the media, admit to it, gloat about it, etc
it's also not a choice at all

>and exercise a little
i exercise 4-5x a week, i just don't enjoy it. it's just a habit i do to avoid being out of shape. you know, it's kind of like brushing my teeth ... can't really say it's fun to do, but i want the results so i do it

you're nuts, it's hilarious

Not sure about the interest into money thing. I'm most passionate about feeling, eating and drawing/creating art. And only one of these is a valuable interest and ironically my weakest atm

I got one point because I actually do like kissing girls. If a 10/10 were to kiss you would you push them away and hiss like a scared cat? Nah

I am a 24 year old who just got kicked out of my mother's house for being too lazy and not getting a job, I am not "normie" you dope

Let's break this down.

Gaming is a passion and it can be a career. Name one passion that you cannot turn into some sort of currency

Guess so

Sorry you feel that way, maybe try a guy next time

I'm not reading that, go back to Jow Forums

Nice counter-rebuttal. People who enjoy extensive time with animals are dumb. You are dumb. Golden Retriever boy

I can game and talk to my friends at the same time, that doesn't make me a normie. Shit test

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

you can make money off of literally anything these days, people pay for surrogate friends and to watch others do the things they wish to do
you can definitely choose not to be an anti-semite nutjob, the media is way bigger of a business than "the jews" could manage, and its pathetically americanocentric to believe the jews are trying to destroy you
What's wrong with exercising for results? Just to make yourself feel better than people who do enjoy it? Bonkers

>If a 10/10 were to kiss you would you push them away and hiss like a scared cat? Nah
i would prefer if they kissed my body, cheeks, or just a smooch on the lips, rather than mouth-mouth kissing. i think that is kind of disgusting. done it with three girls many times. first time i literally had to get up and vomit

being overly disgusted by normal things is too bad

Just sounds like your repressing your gay thoughts. Let it free man

Guy listens to Venom and Sodom, pretty nice taste

I got a 2. I'd like to say a few things.
Some autists around here are fairly smart. They might enjoy something like programming, which can be a job. Where do we cross that line between what is considered a job and not? For example, playing video games is literally the job of both e-sportsmen, streamers, YouTubers, ect.
What about insomniacs around here who are probably fine with being awake early?

anything that makes OP feel threatened or inferior makes you a normie I think

>Name one passion that you cannot turn into some sort of currency
refuting the blood libel against your people which is known as "the holocaust" (it's illegal in many countries to say "hitler did not gas jews")
exposing jewish supremacy and racism against whites
etc

>Sorry you feel that way, maybe try a guy next time
gross. mouth-mouth kissing itself is just gross. don't have to be "sorry" for me, be sorry for people who don't dislike it but can't get it

>I'm not reading that, go back to Jow Forums
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
--Herbert Spencer

>Nice counter-rebuttal. People who enjoy extensive time with animals are dumb. You are dumb. Golden Retriever boy
"lol if ur not like me then ur dumb"
cool argument

>I can game and talk to my friends at the same time, that doesn't make me a normie. Shit test
not what i said, retard

>SEETHING
literally amn't, but thanks for the bump, buddy

i am sexually attracted to women though, i just don't want to mouth-mouth kiss them. i don't want to eat their poop, or drink their pee. i don't want them to fart on my face. these things are just gross, like mouth-mouth kissing

racism isn't a passion you dumbo

>They might enjoy something like programming, which can be a job
then it would apply to them

i am a programmer by trade. do i like it? no. it just comes very easy to me, i do it for money only

>Where do we cross that line between what is considered a job and not?
you get paid for a job

>For example, playing video games is literally the job of both e-sportsmen, streamers, YouTubers, ect.
i don't like playing video games, it's an extremely normie hobby to be honest

>What about insomniacs around here who are probably fine with being awake early?
the idea was mainly about people who can fall asleep early and wake up early, and prefer that. i am a genetic night owl so that's literally torture for me, i'll be up late no matter what. they've found the genes which are responsible for this

You sound like a very insecure person. I'm sorry you think this way but when you turn 17 things will change I promise

>racism isn't a passion you dumbo
define "racism"
also, sure, it can certainly be.

check out:
saint hitler
dr william l pierce
dr david duke
etc.

Could be, but I dunno if I'd have the drive for it
Definitely. I can't stand chatting via texting or some kind of messaging app, people take way too long to respond (probably out of some stupid social rule that says that not forcing the other person to sit around agonizing over when you'll respond makes you seem desperate). I only really text when I need something from someone.
Never done it, but I'm 99% sure I would
They've done everything they can do to help me improve myself, so I can't help but be grateful to them
The media is definitely evil, but I cannot understand this obsession with le joos. I've spent a lot of time browsing Jow Forums and it still makes no sense to me.
I can do it, but I don't enjoy it
If I'm in the right mood, but my primary concern is the results
I used to prefer being alone, but now I can't stand it. Prolonged solitude is agonizing.
I do occasionally, yes
>You enjoy drinking alcohol
Alcohol is disgusting. I accidentally tried some when I was 12 and hated it ever since.
That's 6 I think.
Hard to consider myself a normie when I'm a KV and a sperg, but whatever.

you can be impassioned about your hatreds but I would not call it a "passion"
it's not like when you meet someone new you're excited to tell them how racist you are

i'm actually 25yo and not "insecure" about anything. once gain, thanks for the bump

fthhjkoou

jews are just easy targets since so many people hate them for existing
easiest way to identify a brainlet

then why are you trying so hard to justify your lack of hobbies or passions?

Kind of. I'm passionate about my career choice because it helps people, but the pay is fucking terrible. I could make more as a cashier at Walmart.
No
Married, so yeah. No tongue though. Tongue is gross.
My dad is okay. That's pretty much it.
No
Fuck no.
Fuck no
Only my partner
If an autistic knowledge of dead bodies counts as an interest you can do with other people.
No

So Score is like a 4 or 5 depending on what counts as a yes or no.

>you can be impassioned about your hatreds but I would not call it a "passion"

it's not a hatred for anything except evil. it's more like love. in this sense, "evil" is defined as "anything which weakens or decreases the survivability of white americans"

"Whatever is good for white americans" it's not like when you meet someone new you're excited to tell them how racist you are
i think we have different definitions of "racist" since i go by dictionary definition and you go by "any person or idea about race that i don't like"

when i meet someone new, it doesn't excite me at all, and i have really nothing to tell them about most of the time. anyway, that's not what "passion" means, or the dictionary definition

Scored a 4. The inevitable cyborg score. I'm an outcast among the normies, too good at coping for the robots. Some mental disorders just work.

>then why are you trying so hard to justify your lack of hobbies or passions?
i am not.
also i have hobbies and passions, they just don't lead to anything that makes money. so i sell my labor for money. so what, 85% of americans don't like their jobs, i'm not in the minority here

>The media is definitely evil, but I cannot understand this obsession with le joos. I've spent a lot of time browsing Jow Forums and it still makes no sense to me.

jews admit to controlling the media

read about it from the horses mouth

why do jews admit to it then? also is Henry Ford a brainlet? What about Richard Nixon? you're funny

who told you that was the definition of evil? I can't even grab onto this argument its so slippery

some jews working in the media =/= jews are trying to destroy your perfect white nation

>who told you that was the definition of evil?
who lied and told you there is an objective definition of "evil"?

>I can't even grab onto this argument its so slippery
well it's simple. morality is subjective. you're not a christcuck, are you?

>some jews working in the media =/= jews are trying to destroy your perfect white nation

you're correct, they are not equal

that doesn't mean that jews weren't the driving force behind the flood of non-whites into white countries. they were, and they admit to it

pretend there isn't 60+ pages proving they did exactly that:

kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf

>This paper discusses Jewish involvement in shaping United States immigration policy. In addition to a periodic interest in fostering the immigration of co-religionists as a result of anti-Semitic movements, Jews have an interest in opposing the establishment of ethnically and culturally homogeneous societies in which they reside as minorities. Jews have been at the forefront in supporting movements aimed at altering the ethnic status quo in the United States in favor of immigration of non-European peoples. These activities have involved leadership in Congress, organizing and funding anti-restrictionist groups composed of Jews and gentiles, and originating intellectual movements opposed to evolutionary and biological perspectives in the social sciences.

Please, refute the 60+ pages of proof with some fallacy =)

American Jewish Journalist Charles E. Silberman, A Certain People (1985):

>American Jews are committed to cultural tolerance because of their belief - one firmly rooted in history - that Jews are safe only in a society acceptant of a wide range of attitudes and behaviors, as well as a diversity of religious and ethnic groups. It is this belief, for example, not approval of homosexuality, that leads an overwhelming majority of American Jews to endorse "gay rights" and to take a liberal stance on most other so-called "social issues."

makes sense to me, jewish people don't want their neighbors to be violent bigots anymore

Dunno about 'passionate' but yeah I know I could have a career. But why should I not NEET all I would need money for are girls. And no girl who DEMANDS you to have it deserves one dime

Um yes snorking women is fun and most times leads to sex?

Love(d) the parental units, my dear halfsibling would however need to pay to get pissed on while burning alive

I like booze, yes and I am somewhat more ABLE to socialize with a buzz. But desiring to? lol, nope. I actually close off more since I worry I could tell people what I really think then.

So a shaky 4 it is.

>makes sense to me
indeed, "whatever is good for the jews" follow only that line of reasoning

the thing is, whatever is good for the jews, also, in nearly every case, is bad for the gentiles

the jewish minority benefits from dominating the mass media and flooding the country with non-whites, the white majority does not

haha okay champ

>I like booze, yes and I am somewhat more ABLE to socialize with a buzz. But desiring to? lol, nope. I actually close off more since I worry I could tell people what I really think then.
that would be a 3, because if you enjoy drinking BUT it makes you less willing to be social, it doesn't help you be a normie. normies drink to make their social interaction better.

>while at same time importing mudslimes and violent monkeys, who tend to be both bigoted af and hateful of the nose
And there are people claiming jews would be smart

So does being a recovering alcoholic make you more or less normie?

divide and conquer

as long as those groups fight amongst themselves, it is better. what is bad is if jews are the only minority group, then they get targeted and expelled from the society (something which happened hundreds of times in history)

Attached: malcom-x-jews.jpg (720x563, 109K)

I got a 7. I guess I'm a normie.

something isn't adding up, then, that's really strange, I wonder if there is possibly anyone else who has an interest in american politics?

nope, just the jews

I m a cyborg since I got 2 (cause I love my mom and sis fck dad) so I m neither a robot or a normie I don't belong any where lol

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 55K)

>something isn't adding up, then
it makes perfect sense. The whole "jews aren't behind mass non-white immigration, because those people are more anti-semitic" nonsense has been debunked, and is actually very much discussed by Jews

Read this article by a jew:

cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

A video about the article:

youtube.com/watch?v=L42TxsKKPi8

It is proven that they were behind it: And they explain why: And many gentiles who are not "white racists" figured it out too:

Attached: jews-refugees-articles.png (949x1103, 920K)

cyborgs belong here too, it's the normies who need to leave. they're actually the most pathetic people, the normies who are here. imagine a 5'11 chad who only hangs around fat, midget losers because it makes him feel tall and superior, haha

Got a 6. I dont belong here but I hate every other social media

Yet I could use it for that purpose and indeed I have at times.
I am just unwilling to run that risky edge of being honest too often.. and of getting oto used to it, since being able to make "friends" or getting laid with booze but not without?
That shit seems like taking a running jump into alcoholism to me.
But as I said it was a shaky 4.

Besides some more of ops lines are a somewhat too situational.
Some days you'll feel like you can't get enough of lifting or walking. And the week after? Shit feels feel like pulling teeth and you do the bare minimum.
Also you could probably socialize while sorting your damn hardcore porn collection or fixing your computer, if you have the right people for it.
Yet I think that still doesn't exactly qualify for the legit hobbies and interests he had in mind imo.

>Some days you'll feel like you can't get enough of lifting or walking
not every person can ever enjoy exercising. i have been lifting on/off for 8 years. i never once enjoyed it

>Also you could probably socialize while sorting your damn hardcore porn collection or fixing your computer, if you have the right people for it.
could, but you'd have to WANT to. people socialize all the time while not liking it

look up "social anhedonia"

>Yet I think that still doesn't exactly qualify for the legit hobbies and interests he had in mind imo.

yeah, it's more like "social activities" or "clubs"

check out meetup.com and see all the things normies meet up with one another to do

I got 8..... Should i just kill myself? I am getting Jow Forums with an ok (at best) face. Can i become chad material? Im just 6'2 so i dont think i quite have what it takes

Attached: main_x1440.jpg (1152x1440, 204K)

you're basically a chad, not sure why you're here?

why don't you go get laid and start a family or something

Kek anything over 6' does the trick m8

I got a whole score of 1.
Not that bad?
Probably would be a 2 but I cant get any alcohol :/

>Im just 6'2 so i dont think i quite have what it takes
I would headbutt you now, but I probably couldn't REACH your nose. Get out of here while you can, srsly.

this desu originifgii

and

Just use this robot test kek

Attached: 1539221506172.jpg (1584x957, 424K)

Got a score of 3, always get a cyborg on every test.

A legit 1. Mostly because I am a depressobot though

different test. first test is for normie privilege. that test is something altogether different

69... heh
Cyborg, seems more accurate

>different test. first test is for normie privilege.
I don't get it. What's the difference?

the test in the OP does not include physical features at all, for a reason. nor does it include personal accomplishments.

a rich and beautiful person who can get sex any time would score the same as a person who is fat, short, poor and ugly

and that pic you put has too many questions, an ADHD normie wouldn't be able to take the time to fill it out

what is your score on OP test?

Can you blame me for finding it enjoyable to kiss girls? but other then that, robot here

Attached: cd6.jpg (305x309, 54K)

>4
Am I really going to make it? Also does that mean I am still welcomed here or not?

Let's see...
Nope
Haha
I have never had that experience so I cannot make a judgement on whether or not I enjoy it
Sorry mom
Fuck off pol but I do agree
I wake up around 8 no matter what and feel dead each time
No
Similar to 2 but in this case I actually do prefer the company of other people. I hate being around people but I also hate being lonely, FML
I'm boring as fuck
I have never had alcohol, probably never will

Looks like I'm a robot.

Nope

Sometimes, but only rarely. Lets give it a yes though so i dont give half points

Yes

Yeah, depends. I love my sister. Ill say yes for no half points.

Yeah

No.

No

Depends on who they are. Id rather have a pet than be totally alone though. Lets say yes bc no half points

Nope

I hate it

>I have never had alcohol, probably never will
why not try it? might turn you into a normie

Everyone in my family is either a teetotaler or an alcoholic, so I'm guessing I have a hardcore genetic predisposition and I'm terrified to risk it.

oh. i just straight up hate alcohol. i could never get addicted to it

now tobacco? love that shit

I got an 11. Still a robot, though, fuck you.

>no, OP here. i've mouth-mouth kissed three girls. never enjoyed the activity at all
Checks out.

Attached: 1452829111663.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>>You are passionate about something that could be turned into a career or that pays money
Yes
>>You enjoy hanging out with other people in real life, and talking to them in person
Yes
>>You enjoy the act of mouth-to-mouth kissing with the opposite sex
Never kissed someone
>>You can honestly say that you love your parents
Yes
>>You do not believe that the media is overwhelmingly controlled by strongly self-identified jews who are subverting western society
Jews are nice people, stfu
>>You can easily wake up at 7am or earlier every morning, and actually prefer to do so (you are an "early bird")
Sort of
>>You enjoy the activity of exercising, and do not simply do it out of habit or just for results
Yes
>>You prefer the company of other humans over pets (domesticated mammals) or complete solitude
In the middle
Yes
>>You enjoy drinking alcohol, and being drunk gives you a desire to socialize with other people
Yes
Overall
6/10
Good, time to leave this shit board

>Jews are nice people
some are, but not the diabolical media kikes

>time to leave this shit board
yes, it is time

No not really I can't find anything I like and when I do I always become disinterested because of all the work
No I hate when people drag on about their boring stories and I honestly think I could live just fine by myself with a dog
I mean maybe I would but I've never kissed anybody of the opposite sex
No my brothers a real cunt to me always has and my parents were so strict on me during school and if I had a C they would freakout meanwhile my brother would have D's and F's and skip school and they literally didn't give a shit
I believe this 100% the amount of desensitization going on to vile things is terrible and people just are too blind to see it
No I go to bed at 4 am can't sleep at night only started happening recently at best I can wake up at 8:00 AM
No I don't I'm a fat fuck like obese but I just don't give a shit
I can't be completely alone I need a dog but if I lived by myself with a dog I could keep my sanity
No I don't my only "interests" are vidya and movies and TV
No I prefer drugs

Attached: ....png (900x1042, 90K)