Minecraft is the reason Gen Z is becoming so redpilled. Here's some fun things to think about:

>Minecraft is the reason Gen Z is becoming so redpilled. Here's some fun things to think about:

>Steve: A white male ubermensch who conquers nature and carves it into his own dominion. He builds beautiful structures and ingenious redstone technology.

>Zombies: Represent the bugman. Slow, stupid, and outnumber Steve by 100 to 1. They have no ulterior motives beyond consumption.

>Creepers: Represent muslims. Not only do they blow themselves up but they are also green which is a color strongly associated with Islam.

>Enderman: A tall black man who steals shit, chimps out if you look at it and can't swim

>Villagers: Big nosed merchants who live in the desert and have their hands constantly rubbed together and constantly try to rip you off.

>Notch saw that Sweden was getting cucked and made Minecraft in collaboration with Pewdiepie in an effort to redpill the Aryan youth.

Attached: 319702-minecraft-playstation-4-edition-minecraft-plastic-texture-pack-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 91K)

I've always thought Steve was black

wtf? how do i report this?

minecraft concept art

this character was legit originally going to be named "black steve"

Attached: Black_Steve.png (162x294, 8K)

Holy fucking shit it's actually real

>play minecraft
>log onto Jow Forums server
>can't do anything without giving it my username and password
>leave
>next day see my account got hacked anyway
>skin is gay emo boy with black hair and retarded blue hoodie
>username is something retarded like filya_PRO
whoever this was was definitely the opposite of redpilled. I think your thoery might be a little bit too generous.

>>Steve: A white male
>Steve: white

>Minecraft is almost 10 years old

Attached: Q5UAXpY.png (542x602, 43K)

Steve is a negro but other than that this post is based and redpilled

What were you expecting? Notch has always been based. Of course he snuck in some memes.

seeSteve is white or at least not black.

thanks for making your post real easy to read for my autistic little eyes faggot :)

i think you just ruined my childhood with your conspiracy mumbo jumbo

Don't sum up your childhood in a consumer product

>Steve is white
Have you ever seen a white person?

Yeah, and most of them aren't made of cubes.

>Notch saw that Sweden was getting cucked and made Minecraft in collaboration with Pewdiepie in an effort to redpill the Aryan youth.
you live in a timeline where people actually believe pewdiepie influenced notch and minecraft somehow

Holy shit lads. We've found it. The most autistic post ever made on r9k. Pack it up boyos, nothin left to see here.

Attached: 784cd2e797118f48babd7f7c641abb9e890e3bad_hq.gif (500x281, 1.3M)

>this is the most autistic post ever made on r9k
Oh my sweet innocent child, this doesn't even come close.

>Pack it up boyos, nothin left to see here.
NO!!! This is autistic GOLD

Attached: 1549341837384.png (500x483, 247K)

If your childhood involved minecraft, I'm not sure you should be here, user. Is it spring break at your school?

Zoomers are taking over my friend, it's time for you to leave.

Molon Labe you little cocksucker.

Attached: 1518697690273.jpg (500x500, 47K)

He's a med Chad

I don't speak greek.

That but a different picture. GayStation *spits*

Minecraft began 10 years ago. People who weren't even in middle school yet during that time are old enough to post here.

Nah old friend. I've been a newfag for a dozen years on this site and I've been fading away from it. I just find myself relating less and less to the people here and realise that it's only going to become worse. I'll always be a robot on some level but this community is always going to be focused on college aged people.
Every year I give less and less of a shit about their lives which don't relate to my own at all.

How old do you think the userbase on Jow Forums is? I'd be surprised if it's not majority Zoomer now.

Lmao I started lurking 2 years after starting Minecraft unironically the best game ever created, just count how many years that can make. Fucking millenials thinking they're hot shit, baka desu

Very great original post, I definitely haven't seen this exact thing posted elsewhere.

Attached: 1536370717752.jpg (1125x1358, 254K)

Honestly just kys. You sound like one of those English/art majors that need to over analyze everything and make far fetched assumptions about it. Look, its a video game, Notch didnt try to make this an allegory compared to the current political environment we live in. You just sound silly.

he said so in a interview faggot
Don't forget that he also has openly admitted that he wants all transgenders and muslims dead, which is good, mind you

Attached: 5c339a989802c.jpg (911x546, 120K)

Okay imma need some sauce on that, cuz that just reeks bs. Although if it was true it'd be fukken comedy gold

aint steve black though

great post, thanks for sharing op i enjoyed it

the beta was out during junior year of high school for me. That and kids born right after 9/11 will be becoming legal this year and for them the minecraft beta was happening when they were about 10.

>I'd be surprised if it's not majority Zoomer now
according to Jow Forums, most boards are populated by underage b&'s, and you can tell by the way they discuss things, or how most greentexts have to do with high school or earlier. The orange boards are probably in the 16-26 age range, with the exception of this board that's about 16-36, maybe older. The oldest is Jow Forums, it's main population is actual boomers that got kicked out of Facebook for wanting whites only signs to make a comeback.

>he said so in a interview faggot
Want to show us that interview?

this is like the 6174714th time I've seen this copypasta you unoriginal faggot