There are robots that dislike the taste of alcohol so much that they avoid anything with alcohol

>there are robots that dislike the taste of alcohol so much that they avoid anything with alcohol

"I tried cheap beer once as a kid and I didn't like it!"
"I tried a shot of Kirkland vodka and didn't like it!"

Attached: 1553165240850.png (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Oh my god! Young people restraining from self destructive habits! How awful!
I wonder just (((who))) is behind this post.

Only joking, but still, how can you fault them for not drinking? It's a habit with no positive benefits.

I am this guy. What do you have to say to me?

Yeah it's remarkable to me as well.
Alcohol isn't even thaat bad.

Something which does taste bad though is acetone and mdma.
But all you gotta do is just hold your nose, chug and rinse anyways.

Peer pressure is a bitch, tried drinking beer 2 years ago for the 1st time, complete garbage. Tried whiskey, now that's the stuff i'm into, tho i'm not a hardcore drunk, so i generally don't drink much

Attached: 17cd2d3395a30a403e24fe4ad5ec37934dc0c32b_full.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Taste of alcohol depends on what you're drinking.
Avoiding alcohol is a good thing though.

alcohol is estrogenic and you are a faggot

Good canadian whiskey is one of the best tasting drinks on the planet. That little bit of rye spice just brings it to another level. Good shit.

It still tastes like piss though. I mean, if I drink anything it's going to be 50% whiskey, but it still tastes awful.

it tastes nothing like piss. It's a little sweet, a little spicy, and makes you feel nice and cozy

Zoomies are such faggots they can't even drink alcohol confirmed

It smells like nail polish remover and has a strong unpleasant taste. It also burns the throat and leaves a nasty aftertaste. There is nothing wrong with liking the taste of piss, but at least be honest about it.

Good. Only sub-humans who will never succeed at anything indulge in self destructive habits.

I've had some beer that was flat and acidic so it reminded me of piss, but I've never felt that way about whiskey
I try to buy the good stuff I know I like, so maybe the really cheap stuff IS acidic and gross

I'm the user in another thread he mentioned trying some at age 12 and not liking. I ran out of room on that thread, so I'll explain more here.
My mom made a margarita mix and poured it in a pitcher. I thought it was lemonade, but I spit it out as soon as I tasted it.
Honestly, I would probably like some kinds of wine if I tried it, but I see no reason to given the health problems. I like grape juice which is good enough for me

>nail polish remover
how do u even know what nail polish remover smells like massive faggot

This post is absolutely based and redpilled. Thank you for posting this user! I appreciate your wise and true words.

Life is literally self destructing per definition, you dumb incel. Remember me in your last moments when you'll puke your pristine liver out on your death bed. but at least you'll be a virgin, so I guess you'll have the last laugh after all. cheers

>Alcy who's destroying his body and life also feels superior. Not suprised

I have an original sister

Why the fuck does any topic talked about here leads to talking about viriginity

I like the taste of alcohol but I think it's a shit tier drug, shittiest tier I'd dare to say. Does literally nothing good for you. Nothing.
>inb4 calms you
I've seen people repeat that meme so many times, yet no matter how drunk I get my anxiety is never reduced. I have to add out of all drug addicts out there I think alcoholics are the most pathetic of the bunch.

So I drink every now and then but avoid getting drunk like a retard because it is retarded.

"I don't drink alcohol because health reasons, but I will buy Starbucks every day, eat junk food, not watch my sodium intake, barely exercise, eat cured meats, eat pork, and cold cuts"

discord
=|+|=|1056|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)

If you take alcohol and benzos you black out. I kinda like that about it. Also benzos for anxiety, alcohol only works when you have a slight buzz. Any more than that and you're too drunk to function and any less and you can't feel it.

What, exactly, do you have to gain from convincing strangers on an anonymous Togolese volleyball forum to drink?
If you must know, the threat of addiction simply isn't worth it. I could end up not being addicted, but I have no particularly strong interest in it anyway, so I don't see the point.

I like beer but I don't like getting drunk or drinking in general very much

dont dislike the taste, matter fact, there's some beer i really love

I abstain bc it's bad for my caloric intake and fucks my metabolism. I cant dress up as a girl and get gangbanged by 20 robots if im a fat ugly alcoholic.

>threat of addiction
>alcohol
Why is everyone here acting like a fucking bitch?

Attached: 9614DD0F-85A7-490A-BBD3-4A8BE7BB8219.jpg (576x640, 46K)

Bait detected.
>Badbaitmeme.png

I gain plenty. A lot of people that dislike booze dislike it because they were introduced to it poorly (given cheap beer or given poorly mixed drinks or given cheap liquor).

See, I can understand this excuse far more than the I dun wanna be addicted excuse. Its alcohol, not crystal meth.

not a virgin lol. i never mentioned anywhere that i didnt drink either. you have some serious issues pal.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're a Miller Lite employee trying to convince incels on the Internet to drink.
Expanding your target demographic here?

I bet you feel real special, dont you?

Next time try adding some better bait to the hooks, chump.