Pubes maintenance

How often do you shave or trim your pubic hair?

Attached: man-haircut-pubic-hair-clipper-450w-326260010.jpg (450x318, 26K)

When it becomes to difficult to jack off cause theres too much hair on the shaft

Maybe once a week. I hate the feeling of having pubes.

Never. Why would I if nobody will ever interact with or see that area?

I don't
I have absolutely no reason to; no one is going to see it
it's the same reason I can barely clean my apartment

rarely, only when it gets so long that it's gross/jacking off is hard. no girl will see it anytime soon so there is no reason to, although when i do maintain it i make it short just in case.

Whenever its starting to look gross/makes me feel uncomfortable.

Is there any easy way to shave my balls without having to do the old tedious stretcharoo showdown?

Tweezers, if you're into that

Never. Just tried to cut the upper part for the optical illusion of my dick being longer

approximately once every 3 weeks

I used to do it every month technically, but since I stop believing that I will get laid sometime I stopped doing it, barely do it every couple months.

I don't shave, I'll trim every once in a while. Also sometimes I comb my pubes or put shampoo/conditioner in them. Is that weird?
Also I don't have sex, but that doesn't need to be said.

Wax your balls

never. No one is ever going to see them. Sometimes I tear out arse hairs when a nugget of shit sticks them together though.

>shave pubes
>develop uncontrollable itch
>get ingrown hairs
>skin prickling
>extreme pain

No thanks

>comb my pubes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA

I trim from upper thighs to the bottom of my chest every week or so with a #3. Makes wiping easier, makes jacking off better, etc.

I shave it in the shower like 3 times a week. Having a smooth bebi feels so good

>Combs pubes
>Shampoo them
Kek, yes that is weird

Attached: 1553253696750.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

ive only shaved my pubes twice in my life

I shave once a week
any longer than that and my vag gets itchy

>Is that weird?
it's not weird, but it's somewhat unnecessary (the combing and conditioner)
shampooing is perfectly normal and a part of good hygiene

I like having my pp nestled cozy in its nest desu

I just shaved my pubes for the first time and I fucking regret it

I used to do it all the time. I hated having them so as a kid I shaved very often and kept trying to get rid of them. Now I don't really bother much, it takes too much work and I'm lazy.

I do it because it stops them from falling out, if I ever got laid I wouldn't really have to worry about them getting in my partner's mouth.

Whenever it starts getting itchy, I use a set of clippers with a 1/8" guard instead of straight up shaving them so the skin irritation is minimal and you can't cut yourself unless you're being retarded. Highly recommend.

Same here this should be the only reason you shave down there

Attached: Nice.jpg (269x188, 5K)

I don't grow much hair anywhere at all, but there is a little bit, which I remove with pain-free wax.

what kind of basednigger shaves his pubes? let that shit grow you faggots

I shaved my balls and taint once

My ex liked me shaved so I did it so much I can easily do it with a normal razor without any irritation. I shave it clean every couple days still. I am just using to feeling clean atm

I wax the balls and around the shaft and and trim the rest about once every 3-4 weeks and pluck anythingthat comes up tp quick in the meantime. Shaving is bullshit, there's uncomfortable stubble after less then a day.

The kind who isn't a low T hairless twink and has to do some basic grooming if they don't want fur creeping 3 inches up their dick.

i wonder who could ever be behind this post

About every 3 days I shave. Any longer than that and I can't stand the hair on my balls or growing up my shaft. Plus my wife likes it clean and she shaves hers too.