PSA: Reincarnation is a sham

You WILL fail and you WILL end up suffering immensely. Do yourself a favor and just live out your shitty life to the best of your ability.

Attached: Foreseen Failure.png (600x600, 167K)

So, by living life by the best of your ability, will you become my girlfriend? I will give you anything you want, princess. We'll find a nice ranch out in the countryside and I'll treat you like my loving wife, and we'll have lots of babies and animals.

Sorry, but I've failed. I'll die of a drug overdose in a few years.

What do you mean by that, my love? Why can't we be together?

I've failed my plans. Now I'm in a lot of pain and will likely stay on painkillers for the rest of my life.

>user tells me to live my life to the best of my ability
>actually live my life to the worst of my ability
Get fucked OP LMFAO. /devilish/

Attached: 1536789679300.jpg (750x746, 96K)

Thank fuck for that. I'd hate to have to do this again in any form.

What happened that caused you pain? Is your body hurt?

how do you know it's a sham when you haven't died yet? dumb faggot

One would hope the long nap never ends. Most likely that isn't the case though since that would just be too nice.

Attached: eye2.jpg (1600x600, 50K)

But I have. I'm in a limbo world.
People are targeting me in some way because I chose to pursue my goal. They made me hurt and got me addicted to painkillers. I'm already overdosing, but it doesn't help.

>But I have. I'm in a limbo world.
and you know 100% you have completed death? do you still have a body(clearly you still have a mind)

Does this mean I can kill myself and never be concious and sentient ever again?

No, I'm not dead, I never intended to die, but now I'm stuck in this place between my previous one and my dream and it's worse than anything I've experienced.

then how the fuck do you know reincarnation is a sham? dumb faggot, put your plug back in your leaking shit on the sofa again.

Because it won't happen the way you want it. I don't consider reincarnation death.

where are you originally getting this information from?

big true although you would probably fuck that up too

Experience. I'm in pain, overmedicated and I'm not even sure where exactly I am. I'll probably stay like this for the rest of my pathetic days.

you're a fucking retard, you did not die so how could you expierence reincarnation? please try harder to kill yourself. please you clear really need this

your body and mind need to die

I did. I don't know the place I'm in. It's different. It's certainly not the same. Much worse actually.

better spend it being a cancerous Jow Forums poster

how are you able to create thoughts and upload them to this forum?

reincarnation is real, pic related explains it

Attached: Sketch (4).png (1280x720, 70K)

With a computer? The interesting thing I first noticed is that my IP wasn't rangebanned. If I was still at home, it would be.

so you do have a body and mind? you didn't die.

When people reincarnate they get a body obviously.

Are you going to try to reincarnate again? omg that would be so fun if you just did it over and over omg lol

you have inspired me to reincarnate

I hope not. It's horrible as it is. I hope I'll just overdose on painkillers an stop existing.

I absolutely destroyed any chance left at having a good life. I'll stay in pain for the rest of my life. That's what I get for being an attention-whoring schizo tranny.

Attached: Heavenly Illumination.png (600x600, 511K)

>an stop existing
that sounds lovely and you're a man, right? it's what you deserve for being a rapist.

Energy doesn't just disappear, you're going to reincarnate into a Japanese girl in your next life and live an anime.

Attached: 73434425_p0.png (860x1331, 595K)

this is true, the gods will see how miserable you were and turn you into the opposite of that. if you're unhappy you just have to kill yourself until you are happy.