Daily Reminder

>Jesus is the son of the trinity >Jesus is God in the flesh
>He's the way the truth and the life
>Repentance and Turning away from sin gets you closer to him.

Attached: images.jpg (185x273, 8K)

He was also a Kike

jesus is a mythical faggot that never existed in reality.

If you're such a good and caring Christian why don't you post some contact and try and turn me away from my hellish sinful existence.

Because I don't have a personal phone line. What's bothering you user?

Because that's the only way people can communicate. You're on the internet you deliberate excuse making fucker.

Jesus is the world's most influential historical figure. Accounts of him date back to the first century.

He is God, I wouldn't care if he was a black man, asian, or white. He went against the crooked jewish authorities of his time, his coming was the fulfilment of the prophecy.

Calm down user, and tell me what's bothering you? This is a anonymous website, nobody can harass you for your troubles.

Can't they? News to me. Well, whatever. I'm tired of other people. Honestly. If Jesus didn't insist on caring about others I'd be all for him. But no. Gotta love people and shit. No. I won't do it.

Non nobis Domine
(Original as fuck edition)

Attached: 1528827439764.png (1440x1080, 1.3M)

>the trinity
>Jesus is God

Attached: arius.png (350x255, 75K)

So you're having trouble loving others user?
The road we're commanded to walk isn't an easy one user. Many Christians find themselves, irritated that they can't forgive their enemies. I too suffer from this sin user, you're not alone. I can recommend you to read the Parable of the unforgiving servant.(Matthew 18:21)

What's you point user?

the trinity is an ancient Babylonian construct that predates Christianity

That reads more like a threat, or if not that, then a warning. Forgive others, as God forgives you, it says, or else. Doesn't even touch on how to go about doing that, how a bitter man can learn not to hate others, etc. Probably not really the best passage to refer me to in this context honestly. Telling me I'm fucked if I can't forgive just isn't good enough - I already know that. Give me some advice on HOW someone who utterly hates and distrusts everybody, ever, can learn to change.

Daily reminder Christianity is dumb as fuck and people are believing it lesser and lesser these days

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-000646.png (1280x720, 529K)

We're introduced to the trinity in genesis.

I couldnt imagine a righteous and merciful god existing or loving me. Even if he did exist,if he truly loved me he wouldnt have created a timeline in which I am born an incomplete human. He wouldnt have given me a dogs soul instead of a humans(no literally. Just as in something unknown about me is off putting to others even though I do nothing to them. Its like they know god left me unfinished so they feel the need to abuse me at every opportunity.) he wouldnt have destined me to get circumcised. He wouldnt have given me a small penis. He wouldnt have created me in the first place. But he did. Without my consent he thrusted me upon this cruel earth to be tortured and die. Why would someone who loves me treat me this way?

May I know how you've ended in the situation that you're now?

There will be few of us in the last days, I will hold on to my faith until the day of judgement.
>Born an incomplete human?
Mind giving more info.

The percentage of non-believers in religion overall is going down.

from encyclopedia britannica:

The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. Initially, both the requirements of monotheism inherited from the Hebrew Scriptures and the implications of the need to interpret the biblical teaching to Greco-Roman religions seemed to demand that the divine in Christ as the Word, or Logos, be interpreted as subordinate to the Supreme Being. An alternative solution was to interpret Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three modes of the self-disclosure of the one God but not as distinct within the being of God itself.

take the arianism pill

He made me a subhuman. An insect of a man. He would rather fawn over his chosen few than give me a break. All I need is a break but he cant even afford that. All I need is a foot in the door and IDE be fine. Ive been praying for a break for 10 years and not a single answer back. Well no more. Im through with him. He can go to hell and die for all I care.

Arianism is a heresy user, it basically states that God chooses what character he wants to be.

user, we all have to carry our crosses and follow Christ. From what you have given me, I can say that God hasn't given you an overpower deck of cards. You should rejoice in your weakness user, the rich man who wanted to follow Jesus but didn't want to give away his wealth found security in the material things he had, and not in God.

Why should I believe that he ever existed? Why should I believe that he is God? Why should I believe that he is the only God?

Have you ever met him? Has your father ever met him? How do we know that the people who claim to have met him were not lying or hallucinating?

His disciples and the apostles went to their death preaching his message to the word. Paul persecuted Christians, and then became a follower of Christ. They went to their deaths knowing that Jesus came back from the dead. You should believe in God because he's your creator user, he created us an we rebel against him, we must repent if we want salvation from our sins.

Why couldn't He? God is omnipotent, He could decide to be Jesus, Hirohito or bambi. God made Jesus in mary's womb with only supernatural means, to deny that He could choose His form out of hand is illogical