South America

Any southamerican anons? What about femanons?

How are you guys holding up? Hopefully none of you are from Venezuela ;_;

Attached: e26.png (680x650, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxqZYe90--c
youtu.be/KxSd-l-urj8
zeemaps.com/map?group=3369587&location=Montevideo, URY&add=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my eyes hurt if exposed to light in the darkness

Nice knowing we live in a fucked up CIA experiment right?

Brazil here sup user what you're up to?

Brazilian c:
I cant fucking believe Bolsonaro wants to give teachers guns

Fuck man, that always makes me so rage, we could be a good prosperous continent with lots of culture but here we are getting fucked by our CIA planted politicians.

Argentina here, just listening to music
youtube.com/watch?v=zxqZYe90--c
you man?

Who caras for Bolsonaro?

Are you Photophobic user?

Youre Brazilian? Why you care for bolsonaro and why would he give teachers guns?

Another Brazilianon here.
22 and kissless virgin.
Just enjoying this song while thinkin bout what I should do with my life: youtu.be/KxSd-l-urj8

Attached: 1552576072344.png (600x600, 352K)

what if a lil monkey tried to rob you user?

I'd say "hey you fucking monkey dont steal me you're retard?" What about you?

I would throw peanuts at him to distract him and then run, those lil fuckers got rabies and shit

Monkeys don't eat peanuts dumbass

>all this brazil bros
>mfw no peruvian qt femanon

Attached: 1551724171403.jpg (256x256, 44K)

Heh loser why would you be Peruvian

I'm not but I want a peruvian gf

I used to be super involved in national politics when i was in brazil. By now im more about economy and world politics though

Brazil is a rotting country ever since its foundation. The nature is beautiful and protecting the amazon forest should be our biggest concern. The society and specially government isnt worth the effort.
The few who arent animals shpuld just leave as fast as they can. Corruption spreads like fucking AIDS

Yes. I dont like him bc people made a heart decision, not a brain decision. The options were never good to start with though. Bolsonaro is good for the short term but disastrous for long term. But in the end, hes just a pawn in the game where everybody loses but the corrupt people.
>guns?
There was a school shooting in Rio de Janeiro and the shithead said "wE sHoUlD giVe ThE TeAcHeRs GunS TOO".
His campaign was 70% run on the promise of guns for all. Hes going to kill us all faster.

I want a qt brazilliangf nowwww

>ywn have a big bunda gf
why even fucking live

beaner here
fuck american jew niggers. this continent would be heaven. autistic anglos brought us niggers and CIA jewish tricks

Let's settle it down Southern bros, should mexiggers be allowed in our general? Just because we share the language it doesn't mean they can feel part of our glorious south, should we leave them to rot with the yanks and leafs or should we let them be part of our secret club?

No. Were south, theyre center-north. Half their country was in the north before they were dunked on by the us

venezuelan here, good day today, i ate pigeon

user is really stupid of me to say I'd understand what you say about politics I never cared neves studied to that but I want the country and our people to get at least a chance I doubt it will be with him and that's all I wish I'm ready to stand for the Brazilian people (I'm not a communist)

Any Argie anons? Are we fucked for good or is there chance for our shitty country?

Here. I don't really care desu. Planning to be an hero soon.

Attached: d7f6c3322680687f421f1b33a42fdbbc.jpg (619x900, 157K)

Shit user, why is that? Are you from el interior?

No sorry user. I'm from Buenos Aires.
>why is that?
I have no life, no friends, no job, didn't finish high school, among other things.
I'm guessing you're a normie? This country is filled with normies, I haven't meet any Argie robots yet ;_;

argie reporting, this country is done for but its not too late to leave for those who can

Attached: 1528418618499.png (744x852, 619K)

Yup, I'm trying to get my italian visa and get the fuck out of this shithole, do you have any plans user?

i'm brazilian, it was over for me before it even began

>I'm guessing you're a normie?
I wish, I'm not neet but I'm a huge failure, but depends on what you consider a normie?

Im glad you could eat tonight. Hows OSRS going?

>its really stupid of me to say
Its not stupid at all. Everyone starts somewhete and no one is born knowing it all. Im super happy that youre speaking up about this. Us brazilians are born with an inferiority complex (especially the poor) thazs what got us into this mess and we should get over it.

>I want the country and our people to get at least a chance [...] that's all I wish I'm ready to stand for the Brazilian people
Its noble and very compassiomate of you to think so. I personally agree with you but after getting to know the governments and then finally leaving, i became jaded. Queria mto voltar a ter aqle brilho no olho de fazer o brasil melhor mas so sai escandalo n importa oq vc faca. If you try to change anything or go against the big guys, youre dead.

>I'm not a communist
Who cares if you are or arent. The hate for PT (workers party) is dumb in my opinion and you shouldnt feel the need to excuse yourself. They arent angels but they arebt total demons either. Things are never totally black and white and in the end (in my humble opinion) they did more good than wrong

As vzs eu morro d saudade de falar portugues pq me mudei sozinha pra ca e n conheco ninguen do brasil ): as vzs ouco pessoas falando portugues no trem mas nunca falo com elas. Enfim, ce tem discord ou algo assim? Manda ai

Whats going on, hermanos?

Pra onde voce foi?

This country would be heaven without all the non-whites you included shitskin.

Uruguay here bud

Attached: angerycatzoom.jpg (480x602, 64K)

normie = anyone that has friends, has had a romantic partner, leaves the house often.

Attached: 1514238142143.jpg (530x800, 79K)

not really, i literally just invested on my own business so its not like i can just dissapear, plus i spent almost all my money on it

are you okay bud? are you going to move out?

provinciano jjeje

Are you the gay user from omegle

do you even know where you are? hv

Attached: 1534638711727.jpg (702x447, 129K)

user my bad I just want to everyone to get the best of it I dislike the pt pq feraram with my dad and I really didn't disliked them when I didn't understand and when i started to I just didn't wanted to anymore
Hit me up if you want man #2442 nii-nii-nii

AraucANO here, thank god the winter is coming. I fucking hate being sweaty and the heat. I love walking and getting soaked in the rain. I also want to kill myself daily.
Who else /drain/ here?

Attached: gtb.png (500x434, 248K)

#2642 nii-nii-nii ******* sorry was a typo

Peruvian gal here. Sup bros

How do I get a peruvian gf, peruvian gal?

I don't take this place seriously. I just come here to complain about my life and be mean to other robots

To na alemanha, vim estudar/trabalhar aq e meu namorado mora aq entao decidi unir o util ao agradavel

Dw, no one cares if you dislike pt. Brazilian politics are going to fuck you up either way. Youll just (most likely) become jaded in the end just like me. Or youll sooner or later die like franco or boechat (fuck i really liked that guy)
Imma add you on discord then sleep

No problem user add me we can at least talk in Portuguese there

FUCK ARGENTINA
AND FUCK FEMINAZIS

do you have chnik eyes?

What kind of music do you like?
Reconchadetuoriginali

>tfw I could beat the living shit out of literally all of you

Attached: grinf.jpg (433x419, 31K)

are you going to be my girlfriend or not

Chilean user here
Should I start screaming unintelligible stuff already?

Please, and racist stuff too

Unless you are extremely fit there is no way to assure that

Attached: no.png (609x471, 380K)

no, post nido roasties

callese indio color caca

im a 6'6" aryan, I can beat up any spic manlet

estos haitianos culiaos vienen, se llevan los trabajos, se culean a las guatonas y consiguen visa asi los polizones qlos
los fachos no hacen nada mas que reclamar y los mapuche siguen quemando camiones
>donde estan los tiempos mejores

Attached: mad.jpg (173x121, 3K)

the pdi (our poor verrsion of the fbi) made a post on nido and started tracking down ips
don't know if real or not, not gonna risk it

Gabriel if you're still here i'm sorry i ghosted you. but i'm still fucked up and you seem well adjusted so i guess it's for the best.

Attached: 1532205972442.jpg (1024x1525, 455K)

Aren't whites getting cucked in their own countries by blacks, spics and arabs?
Kek sure thing kiddo

there are no whites in america you dumb retarded mutt

any femanons wanna meet up and lose our virginities to Luis Miguel

holy shit 6'6'' I'm just 6'1''
>And the average height for my country is 5'3''

Attached: kek.jpg (229x220, 11K)

I can still rape your spic ass whenever I want you fucking moron. You would not say any of that to my face, I'm jacked

Who are you and when did we talk?

Juan Gabriel?

Attached: juan.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Sure thing if you have the money to travel to the other fucking side of the world

>quiere culiarse a las guatonas
lol los haitianos qliaos con cuea pueden agarrarse las minas buenas y vo te andai quejando de que se llevan a las gordas infames. El resto del post es muy cierto, que la chupen los mapuches, los haitianos y los fachos.
Porsia hay probado Tula? No la he encontrado en ningun local y la wa esta buena pal momo

Attached: 1453919069935.png (1250x1250, 610K)

Barely holding on. My country (Argentina) is falling apart.
I have dual citizenship (Argentina-Italy). Ready to kick off this shithole the moment the shit hits the fan, which i assume it'll probably this year.

Sucks being a 31 wizard living in a third world cesspit.

Attached: 1478833532241.png (218x232, 7K)

Ahora entiendo porque no hay nada en hispa

ok my sissy pale cuck boy. if saying that makes you feel good then i support you.

i'm paoIa. and it's been like two months or three since we last spoke? if you're the guy i'm thinking about

Attached: ed.png (540x540, 428K)

>31
>virgin
why

>cree que alguien cuerdo quiere culearse a las guatonas
Digo que los haitianos lo hacen pa puro conseguir la visa, tengo estandares y no estoy tan desesperado

Attached: que mierda.png (217x239, 13K)

Kek my name's Gabriel and I had a "thing" with a girl named just like you, but I've never met anyone on this site. Probably just a weird coincidence, where are you from?

Ademas gente de nido estaba intentando moverse a hispa, ademas que se lleno de normies dsps de que los influencers hicieron videos al respecto

Why don't you go to Uruguay?
Life is cheaper and they use the same accent

>to be a wizard
Bet this guy goes to 9gag

Attached: no man.jpg (239x211, 5K)

Negro hispa se ha llenado de nuevoputismo, supongo que es la temporada. Dudo que los de nido sean los que publiquen.
Post rare markys, deshaun

oh then you're not the same guy. because i met him here on one of these zeemap threads.
>where are you from?
argentina

>argentina
buenos aires?

>GTFO of the country
>find job somewhere else
>ask to get paid in dollars
>go back to argentina
>be rich

Issokay, coincidences happen. How come you're "fucked up"? What happened?

>buenos aires?
yes

what said, are you BPD? How old are you?

Ugly.
I'm very social and outgoing type, i've had 6 gfs but always have been terrified of intimacy, so it's all fucked up. Now i'm just growing old and tired, and nobody gives a damn anymore. Plus i live in a shitty materialistic town where if you happen to be a lower class, you're pretty much done.
Last gf i've had was a single mom and she didn't want to put out. I'm destined to live and die like this.

Never thought of that before, although they are in a much better shape economically than most of the south american countries, i don't think i'll find my way in that country.
I really want to run away far from everything and start a new life somewhere else.

he's probably a chad by now. he had a thing for this brazilian girl and he talked to me about moving in with her someday.
>How come you're "fucked up"? What happened?
i'm just a depressed neet

>BPD
no i don't think so.
>How old are you?
i'll turn 19 this year. crazy to think that i'll be 20 next year. i'm not ready

Attached: 1503228537478.png (623x630, 548K)

let's see how this goes

zeemaps.com/map?group=3369587&location=Montevideo, URY&add=1

It's not a bad idea, but where could i go?
Fuck i love the US, but things are complicated there for an immigrant, Italy is not doing good either.

Everybody is going to New Zealand these days.

To any argie out here, you should really get out of this country while you still can, things are about to get a lot worse, especially after the presidential elections.

Attached: 1529532275808.jpg (793x786, 54K)

i don't understand, if you were ugly you wouldn't have had 6 gfs? it seems like your fear of intimacy is the problem. but that's just my opinion.

>no i don't think so.
then you are not that bad, do you wanna talk in spanish and maybe meet up for coffee

If an Argentinian comedian could make it in Chile, you can most probably start working some office/factory job in like Uruguay