Big tits anonymous

tfw your boobs are uncomfortably large
tfw nobody looks at your face when talking to you because lol bewbs
tfw you have to push your chair out at the dinner table because your two little "friends" get in the way
I'm not ever having kids so why did god give me these milkers

Attached: 1553074293646.gif (500x400, 143K)

To post on Jow Forums obviously.

I hope you get raped and knocked up you little whore

another guy larps as a girl thread
how very fresh

What a waste of those digits when you don't show any evidence

you expect me to show off my breasts when the entire point of my post is that I hate them? I'd call you a brainlet, but that's a little redundant since you're male.

>haha if i post an anime girl theyll think im a real girl!

And I'd call you a brainlet because you think we'd really care, while we just want to see them

It's proper manners to rest your tits on the table at dinner.

omg a walking dick.

huh, really? I don't believe you. that would look like I'm trying to seduce everyone.

if you're going to bitch about your tits post them or you're just larping for (you)s

Usually when people make a thread about a body part they hate they provide pictures so that other Anons can rate it and voice their opinion. How are we supposed to have a conversation about your tits if you won't show them. How are we supposed to know you're not exaggerating or larping. What kind of replies were you expecting? You dumb nigger.

get lost and stop making this thread even more of a sausagefest than it already is. I wanted commisseration from other girls, not pervy posts from horndogs like yourself.

> I'm not ever having kids
Not with that attitude you aren't

>I'm not ever having kids so why did god give me these milkers
Okay, let's make some kids then. Put em to use.

Rude. Good luck getting a girl lol.

Yeah but at least you can seduce people with it to get your way.

post pics or quit whining

Attached: 1552845857005.jpg (712x712, 72K)

Oh man do i relate. Although ill put these girls to use since i have a lactation fetish lmao.
Im only sad bc theyre big enough to be uncomfortable but too small to ever reach goddess status like this girl

Attached: Big-Tits-Amateur-Ex-GF-Boobs-Huge_04.gif (297x300, 1.49M)

then why did you post this on Jow Forums you fucking idiot?

There's a LOT of fembots on r9k. some threads are nice little gatherings for us. this one was a failure though...

This definately isn't a LARP
100%

Pls tell me if you ever see one. These are so rare. I want to talk to other fembots ffs

Are you the autistic girl I was talking to yesterday on discord

Feed me femanon pls I need milkies

Nope I don't have autism. my social skills are quite good, everyone irl calls me a charmer.

Are you interested in having a ldr friend you show your tits to

>muh tits the post
thats great im glad youre so proud of your sagging sacks of flesh now begone thot

Show tits or get the FUCK out. Fucking whore.

why be ashamed when it's perfect for being a mommy gf?would you be willing to be my discord e gf?

guys. I hate my breasts. I'm going to get a breast reduction one of these days and look back at my teenage years and early 20s (I'm 22) as being a shameful part of my history.

I'd want someone to love me for my personality. Go buy a sex doll if you just care about le epic boobs.

What is your personality like femanon?

>I'd want someone to love me for my personality
How can we love something you do not have?

Friendly, affectionate, loyal, clingy, just very girly in general.

Youre going to rot in hell if yo do that tit cow

>clingy
I hope you are not BPD, but if you want someone to talk to all the time, I'm always available, we don't even have to trade pics or anything.

absolutely based oregane

I'm borderline Borderline. I'm on the cusp of being normal and being a borderliner

fem(unverified)user, i'll grant you the courtesy of assuming you are indeed female because breasts aren't really a male thing, so unlike almost anything else women complain about, this one is valid to have your sex mentioned (or you're just a really fat man lol)

I'll speak on the "want someone to love me for my personality" tidbit. That's not going to happen. I don't mean it in the rude way, what I mean is that when a man loves you, he'll love everything about you. Your quirks, your laugh, your smile, and yes, even your boobs. He would want to accept all of you. So please don't cut off breast tissue, because as an overly romantic sap to me that's like saying there's stuff he wasn't able to love.

Also, on that note, breasts are fat. What's your height and weight, femanon? It's anonymous so there's no reason you should be shy about sharing. A lot of women I know who complain about breast fat should just be complaining about normal fat.

>girly
What female would ever describe themselves as girly? Clearly a larper

I'm not saying your experiences aren't valid but I'd give up a lot for big boobs personally, or even just a B cup. My non existent breasts are my biggest insecurity and make me feel feminine. To the point people doubt I'm female when they aren't up close to see my face, and even then I sometimes get asked if I'm trans.

I can't help but get frustrated when I see a post like this one. I hope you're a larp

That sounds fine. I like clingy because it means you'll keep me company and I can also keep you company. What do you like?

are you motherly then? Are you evocative or compelling? Do you like vidya and animu? I too like personality. It's just difficult to find someone as well endowed as you claim to be

BBC and pewdiepie are my interests

5'4, 127 pounds
Apparently this isn't original?

I'll take what I can get, should I drop my discord?

This thread is now a HONK thread

Attached: 1553184950342.gif (128x128, 100K)

I'm not motherly I fucking hate children

me luv honky threds

Attached: nhgbvfcd.gif (607x609, 514K)

*Honks furiously*

Attached: 468.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

BBC what channels?

>he thinks it's the network
oh user... no sweetie no....

Did someone say honk thread?
trips confirm

Attached: 1553112894665.png (711x389, 201K)

Well I thought she was being serious since she wanted to be loved for personality and I gave her the benefit of the doubt but I guess not.

No, that guy is just pretending to be me... -_- I should have made a trip.......

Post your cow tits or be gone

Then what do you like?

Honking is ethical

Attached: 1553286312894.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

Small African children

Anime, NES platformers, old crime movies, The Bachelor, collecting old trinkets from the 1940s and before, and go-kart racing

Honestly you're a little chubby. My ex was around that height and weight, and she had DD's, sure, but when she slimmed down to around 100 (i think? I don't remember) she only had Bs or C's, also don't remember.

I mean, I have no idea what cup size you are (nor am I interested, although feel free to share if you want), but unless you're G or something, lose weight, wear a sports bra and you should be fine, no need for surgery.

>hates kids
>22
lol. I know women hate being told this, but that will likely change as you get older. Not that being told that now will change anything, mind you.

Nice trips, but I need to say that gif was made poorly, the frames chop up too quickly on the ends. I honestly wouldn't give it better than a C. It needs to flow better.

pic related. I like large breasts. I also like small breasts. I'm sure I'd enjoy seeing yours, user. I'm also sure that you're someone whom I would get along with. An insecurity about your appearance not seeming (to you) feminine means that you do want to be feminine and... it's hard to describe but I can tl:dr; by saying you sound cute and fun to tease.

Attached: breasts.png (700x524, 298K)

Here'sss HOnk HONK

Attached: honk-43785425.png (500x603, 89K)

Basicbitch.txt

Oh what sort of trinkets? I want to get some of those army qualification badges from the Germans in the 1940s.

>woman hole proxy argument
Yep, it's a got a cunt alright.

How tf is she a basic bitch

I'm a guy user, but you know what? I'm always curious when I hear guys going "lol what a basic woman lmao she doesn't even have any REAL hobbies" so I'm going to call you out. What are your hobbies, and why are they seemingly more valid than whatever she posted?

I admit I'm not the most interesting guy, but it seems she has me beat. All I really can say nowadays is anime, fantasy books (as in, western style; LOTR, Wheel of Time, Malazan Book of the Fallen), JRPGS.
So, there you go. I shared mine, she shared hers. I'm calling you out.

34EE

I like ANYTHING from roughly the 1600s to 1940s. Letters, statues (I have a little statue of a black person eating watermelon from 1903 lmao), old magazines. I have enough rare stuff that I could probably make enough money off of selling them to retire, but I love them too much and they are too special to me... ^^

Despite being one of the people who seemingly defended you, user, the bachelor is horrible and I would relentlessly mock you for watching it. Just needed you to know that.

I have an old dates metal box from a brand called NIGGER

Aside from the Bachelor how is that basic bitch in the slightest? Fuck off.

I'm actually kinda tomboyish but my wanting to be feminine comes from my femininity being denied from me if that makes sense. I want to be able to feel girly when I want to.

I like anything related to love and romance.... seeing all those girls vie for the love of Prince Charming is so suspenseful. I would be calmer watching real time war footage.

Look everyone a white knight

Also my breats aren't just small. I don't even fit into an A cup. Not a lot of guys are into that from my experience.

nes and anime is basic a fuck

Damn how much did that cost you? But I also like stuff from the old days, be it architecture and music. As for NES I only played Super Mario :( But I loved it and still do.

-.- I am not a hipster. I have a 28 year old brother and 36 year old sister. I grew up playing their hand-me-down NES. -.-

Post udders bby

It does make sense. I guess I'm not the best person to talk about with this because I've always been very... centered. I'm a man. My masculinity is inherent to me. If I put on a pink dress and walk around the house watering the couch, I'm still a man, just doing very weird thing. Likewise to you. You are a girl. You were endowed upon birth your femininity. You are just as much of a girl when you're a tomboy in spats as you are wearing a ballroom gown with all eyes on you. Thus your feelings of adequacy should always be sourced from within, not reliant on others affirming it, for when they don't you're not any less yourself or what you are.
Kind of hard to put into words. I hope you're able to get over your insecurities and be truly comfortable being as you were meant to be, femanon. I would normally just say user but I guess it's warranted here.

>seeing all those girls vie for the love of prince charming is so suspenseful
With a cast of 20 girls and 1 man, you know that *at best* you're seeing 19 girls be rejected? Their rejection, their heartbreak, their "not good enough / not picked by this oh so eligible man" broadcast to the world, what should be private broadcast so hollywood can make money off of it. It's vile. "Oh but it's all in good fun user!" the fact that our culture has allowed things to reach such a point is detestable. I implore you to stop watching, user. That's not romance. That's not love. It's drip fed poison to the mind.

Look everyone a faggot

>why did god give me these milkers
To post on Jow Forums. C'mon, do it already.

>anime is basic
This really depends on what you're watching to be honest. Dragon Ball Z is pretty mainstream, sure. Full Metal Alchemist and a lot of things with an english dub are kind of mainstream (I'm looking at you Bible Black), but that doesn't mean they're not still pretty damn great. Golden Boy, Ghost in the Shell, Baccano.
Sure, anime has gotten more popular lately but I wouldn't outright call it basic.

Never. >< Can we just forget they exist...

My daddy buys most of them for me. ^^; I don't abuse his generosity, but he would get me anything I wanted.

Disgusting ddlg basic Thot roastie e whore detected

Ddlg?
Original
And I'm not a thot!!!!!

What if you met a guy you loved and he was really into your tits but that's not the reason why he is with you, would you still chop them off?

I'd keep them in that case, but I hope to goodness that never happens...

Are you in university or something?

Suck my fat dick you cow

POST THEM ALREADY YOU EVIL BITCH MY COCK CRAVES THEM STOP TEASING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want a Viking langseax, and Stahlhelm from WW2 too, but they cost as much as a new pc if not more. What animes do you watch btw?

pls post your titties

I'm never posting them ever. :3

Cute stuff! I love GochiUsa...

I actually really appreciate your positivity and that's a mindset I really want to get on board with but things like just imagining how inadequate I would feel in something like a ballroom gown specifically because of my lack of a chest will always bother me. Something that was designed for women but not for me.

then I'll be kidnapping you to serve as my personal cow, forced to expel your precious breastmilk into my cups of tea or coffee on demand

I've always had a thing for big tits. My high school love had one of the best pairs in my class. 16 years old and I was already solving the greatest questions of life, tits or ass? I am and will always be a tit lover. And I've handled some B I G tits.

>inadequate
>small chest
Please refer to the breast lover image I posted above. I want you to imagine you had larger breasts for a moment. Poof. Are you a any more of a woman? If I get breast implants as a man, does that make me more of a woman? The answer to both of these are no. You want the "feeling" of being feminine, I get that, but... what? Perhaps the most feminine thing possible is being a mother. And that's not at all linked to breast size... although, pregnancy does increase bust size due to milk production, so I guess if you're really desperate that's always a possibility, lel.
Actually, that is something you may find useful. There are a few herbal supplements I've given to people and they've so far worked with 100% consistency, but we're dealing with a sample size of

The nice thing about smaller breasts is that they maintain their shape better into age.

I can tell you why God have you those milkers, but first I'll need to see them.
You don't need to show them bare, I can tell perfectly fine if they're covered by your shirt.

Why the fuck are you on r9k? Get the fuck out of here now.

Nice dubdubs, but I disagree. Maybe not as basic as, say, shawn mendes' music, but it's getting there. Anime has become the thing that a typical white "depressed" 19 yo roastie would lobby around to prove that she's into "underground" and "nerdy" things for attention. I hate to say it because I sound elitist, but if you're the kind of person watching anime that's: Mainstream, considered a must-watch classic by r/anime or something on the front page of netflix, I'd say that's pretty basic. Not to say it's a bad thing, or that any of these anime are bad, it's just a pretty basic interest to have.