>tfw mommy makes me get a job
>get job at burger place
>think that at least the one redeeming factor is free food
>managers are super strict faggots who don't let you eat anything for free

ughhhh why is everything so fucking shit

Attached: ayuwoki.jpg (850x529, 21K)

just quit user
and then pretend you're still working

I'm pathetic but not that pathetic. Besides faking being away from home for 8 hours a day is pretty hard, I have nowhere to go

Attached: 1553143817958.jpg (813x720, 136K)

Just eat basic ingredients when no one is looking. They're not going to be able to tell they're missing half an onion or some shit like that.

who eats a plain onion

Hungry people who want free food from a kitchen they're working in.

at least you have a job.
i dont have one

eating half an onion or a pinch of lettuce is just gonna alienate op from his coworkers and probably get him fired in addition to being weird and gross and not filling at all which is the whole point of eating

hee hee

ayuwoki

>alienate op from his coworkers and probably get him fired
That's why I said to do it when no one is looking. The whole point of eating basic ingredients is that you can do it quickly.
>weird and gross and not filling at all
Who cares if it's weird? How the hell is eating vegetables gross? How is it not filling if you keep doing it throughout your shift? You just sound fat.

>how the hell is digging through ingredients meant for peoples food and putting your hands up close to your mouth whilst preparing peoples food gross?
You wanna know how I know you're a selfish cunt?

based ayuwoki poster

The fuck is in your mouth that's gonna make a difference? Mythbusters already proved you can double dip all you want and literally no germs will get on the food.

Attached: fag.jpg (625x412, 91K)

Bullshit. Just because you're a fucking misanthrope doesn't mean you have to behave like a fucking nigger at the job you don't like. If you saw a burger king employee eating from the same tomato slices he was using for your whopper, you'd be grossed out too. You'd probably make a thread here bitching about it too.

Dude, I don't have a McJob. I'm just trying to give OP some smart advice.

No shit but your advice is stupid. The smart thing for OP to do would be to pack a lunch.

l thought everyone did that?

lol when I worked at mcdonalds I had this one coworker who would go barbarian mode on pieces of meat with his hands straight from the meat cabinet.
Aside from snacking on random ingredients as well if an irder was being thrown away he would "secretely" shove as much into his mouth as he could. It was very chalant and he would constantly get in trouble. What made it more uncomfortable was that he was extremely awkward and socially inept.
He wasnt even a nigger, more like discount ed sheeran.
Shit was so funny.

>It was very chalant

Attached: um6ijro.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

OP here. I'm not an autistic faggot who's going to eat raw onion in the middle of a shift. Shut the fuck up

Do they ever have food left over at the end of the day that you get to eat because it'll go in the trash otherwise?

>ughhhh why is everything so fucking shit
numbers