What does it feel like to cum inside a girl that you like

what does it feel like to cum inside a girl that you like

Attached: images.png (249x202, 6K)

it's better than any orgasm that I could ever have on my own

It feels like youre whole existence is melting into a wet silky sleeve

I don't know fellow doomer. I just don't know.

Just like masturbating.

Probably feels better because of the other shit but not exactly that

what does it feel Iike to wake up holding someone you love

Attached: 8157885D-EBF7-4C56-90F5-C2201C5643F5.jpg (259x194, 8K)

How does it feel putting your penis where another, if not many men have came before? I want to have sex, but I just can't get over seeing women who aren't virgin as used.

No matter what anyone tells you here, it is never 100% good. The tiny feeling and dread of realizing you could have just impregnated someone still affects you, despite the high.

What if you love her and are okay with that?

>being ok with dooming someone else to all of this
I really just don't understand this. I can't imagine a worse fate than finding out you've brought someone else into the world.

honestly it made me want to start throwing punches and screaming in the moment that all rationale is gone and nothing matters except cumming

salty milk and coins and bags of sand

Like masturbating but your dick is wrapped in a warm wet cave. You could get the same effect or pretty much close to it with a fleshlight heated up.

Sex really isn't that special besides the sensation of touching. A vagina is just an encasement of skin that is wet from vaginal liquids heated to 37C(98.6F).

How tiring is sex? I'm fat and occasionally try to thrust my hips for a long period of time, but there's no way. I also don't think my dick is big enough to cause any pleasure, especially with my chubby tummy in the way.

Fornication is a mortal sin that needs to be confessed

>I'm fat and occasionally try to thrust my hips for a long period of time
laffin

warm and peaceful

hold me user. im lonely tonight.

get cozy my dude

Attached: precure huggies.jpg (850x899, 457K)

Feels bad man, especially when they explicitly tell you to pull out, and you want to look them in the eyes and say, I wanna cum inside, and they say not this time, and you're stuck inside them, wanting to nut again but already changed the subject once and if you can't keep going it becomes obvious you couldn't hang. Ugh. But I do like my current gf. I just hope they like me enough to call me back..

It feels good user but don't worry, you'll find someone to get your cock rocking

Don't know. None of the whores I've fucked have let me cum inside them yet, no matter how much extra I've offered. I'm sure I'll find one soon, though.

If only there were a solution to your problem. If only there was a way to increase stamina and lose your fat stomach. But I guess you can only keep doing what you're doing.

It feels good. heh

Attached: 41447504431153152_n.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Jeez user I couldn't tell you. Only ever used condoms and I'm cut so I never cum, or feel anything.

>nobody ever loved me
>not even my family members hug me ever
>friends even "joke" about it telling me how good I have by not knowing about the joys of the flesh
>there is one time where I'm forced to sleep with other people in a big bed together
>suddenly feel some NON SEXUAL feel
>never before or after felt something like that
>the safest and warmest feeling
>even years later it still lurks in the corner of my brain
I want to go back. I don't want these feels. This is why I will never go to a prostitute. Imagine what if I actually like it. Makes me shiver.