Need a russian wife desu

need a russian wife desu

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-18-03h17m32s187.jpg (967x544, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/denitsa_borisova/
instagram.com/kalkamalka/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-18-03h23m23s178.jpg (967x544, 43K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-05-18-03h24m40s105.jpg (967x544, 33K)

>this bitch
>21
>natural
lel

???

Western women suck, but non-Western women also suck, just for very different reasons. Non-Western women are hen-peckers and the only thing they have on Western women is that they are completely transparent when it comes to the fact they are seeking refuge and eventually will start to climb the social ladder

she's busted brah

are you retarded

Attached: C9_2HA4UIAAaxFS.png (500x500, 12K)

are you retarded AND blind?

she is 35 years old... what do you expect a woman to look like in her mid 30's, you dumb shit. 21 naturals has nothing to do with the age...
plus she is 'natural' anyway. no breast implants or anything. give me bulgaian wife btw.

Attached: 8f9.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>21 naturals has nothing to do with the age
it doesnt? what's it mean then?
>no breast implants or anything
the lips and the nose look off

i like strong features. don't you? you are slavic after all.

>you are slavic after all
some arguments to be had about that
>i like strong features. don't you?
idk what you mean by strong features but whatever this bitch has, i don't want it. i was trying to imply she might have had some surgery in the face area

doesn't look like it to me. show what you think a good looking woman is. preferably a bulgarian one.

here, have a couple of instagram thots that popped up in my suggested pics that i like
instagram.com/denitsa_borisova/
instagram.com/kalkamalka/

breddy gud. if that uggo could get her i might move to bulgaria.

need a chino wife desu

yeah sure, white foreigners do pretty well i think. maybe sign up as a student at some college. early college age is the only age at which the decent women aren't taken.

i aint white

traffic me daddy

well second best is a rich arab. if you're not that you're probably not getting a very good one

nah i am white

u wish bydlo

>bydlo
really uncalled for

Attached: 131231235532.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

based, I wish I was white

so do either of those two have 'strong features'

nah they look normal. kind of boring to me. i like sort of rougher looking women. you know, "resting bitch face" kind of girls. i don't know why but i just do.

Attached: knifey-kot.jpg (480x360, 33K)