Why do people look down on NEETs? I honestly don't understand why its seen as such a bad thing...

Why do people look down on NEETs? I honestly don't understand why its seen as such a bad thing. The majority of us are getting completely screwed with low wages, expensive education and healthcare. I'm not here to shill for Yang or anything. Just would be better if we had less people wasting their time on the rat race.

Attached: 1552788473058.jpg (720x764, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JIDF posters are the ones shitting on neets, btw. lol

Most people are wagies.
Everyone would be NEET if they could afford it.

I'm currently a wagie rn. It's not a bad wage but I seriously don't see how people can do this stuff for so many years (even with good pay). Relationships at work also feel so fake sometimes...

The wagie is jealous deep down that's why.

Attached: 1550102860777.png (663x715, 202K)

I think, if you are a meet and have access to the 'E' then you should become productive and take an online course or two, instead of spamwhoring for ad revenue.

Because most people realize a few inescapable facts

>Life in 2019 is multitudes better than life in 1819 or even 1919
>While the life of a wageslave is terrible it beats a ton of alternatives and is relatively stable
>For this intricate and cray society we live in to function it requires most people to do their share keeping things running and operating smoothly.

In other words, Bill and Samantha don't like the wageslave any more than you but fuck the neets leeching off the system and not giving anything back.

I wouldn't have a problem with NEETs if they were NEETs in the same sense as their grandfathers, bums living in the gutter or in the woods. Not mooching from society.

I only mooch off my parents. I don't get any money from the government.

Then your parents money could be going to better causes (not necessarily the government). If the workforce is utilized as much as possible the nation benefits and so does society.

Capitalism is a flawed system. Not everyone has to work but wagies get mad when they realize they're the less fortunate ones.

Attached: 1537301195974.png (460x460, 194K)

>Why do people look down on NEETs?
Because you are leeches. Sure, everyone would love to just have no job and get enough income to survive regardless, but it doesn't work that way. Society needs workers to function. Without us, you would die. Our social security system is meant for people that are unable to work to still survive, not for people that don't want to work. Nobody wants to work, but we do it anyway because it's fair. For every person that cheats the system, the rest will have to work harder than necessary to provide for them. So NEETs are literally stealing labour. And any person with a shred of moral integrity wouldn't be able to enjoy his lack of work if he knew he had stolen it from someone else.

If everyone was NEETs, then nothing in society would be moving forward. Nothing would get done. Literal dark age.

>Why do people look down on NEETs
Because normies look at you and wonder why you're wasting your life away while they start careers/families/buy homes/travel/sample various things life has to offer.

No one has a career without having a 120+ IQ and daddys connection, so this falls flat.

Most normie males have disgusting looking gfs/wives because they can't get laid otherwise. Also most women cheat and a marriage holds 5 years top.

Buy homes? So you mean making yourself a slave for banks? Unless you are 40 and work for 20 years, chances are that you can't buy one debt free. Also see above.

I don't know why people jerk off to travelling. I had a period where I travelled around with a friend. I always wanted to get home because looking at ruins and shit and stuff you can also see on the internet is boring as shit. I might go to Japan tho to search for rare weeb games but that's it.

There are no woods, we are forced to live in this cage

>Nobody wants to work, but we do it anyway because it's fair.

That's bullshit and you know it, you do it because you must. If you were born into wealth and didn't have to lift a finger "fair "wouldn't even be in your vocabulary.

Being born into enough wealth for life is a tiny minority that doesn't really change my argument. As for "must" vs "fair" it is a question of semantics. People as a whole *must* work, therefore it is *fair* that everyone works rather than some slacking off and the rest working harder because of it.

You need to leave the basement once in a while. That sort of delusion is not healthy.

Supposedly everyone needs to work and youre either on the bottom or the top

Because if you're still NEET, you obviously make shit use of your time unlike the former NEETs who used their free time to follow their passions and make money off of it

A neet might leech labour but its minimal compared to how much the rich at the top leech.

But i guess you respect those people because society brainwashed you to believe that they somehow earned that status and deserve to be leeching.

It does not make it okay for you to leech just because someone else leeches too.

>every serious statistic supports my claims
>HURR LEAVE UR BASEMENT

Fucking delusional normalshit go and gas yourself.
14/88 Hitler was right, I'm not being ironic.

I would kill to be a NEET. Working sucks. People try to glorify it as a service to society, but most jobs just line the pockets of the rich. The workforce is just fueled by corporate greed. I want out.

Im just saying that one of the groups gets alot of hate while the other enjoys respect while fucking everyone over.

Just shows you how fucked up the world is currently.

Personally ive been neet my whole life but now ive got a serious medical condition. Still now that im done being a depressed fuck and have some motivation i am working on my skills so that i might have something to give back to society later but i cant exactly go be a wagie so either they hook my up with neetbux and let me do my thing or just come shoot me in the head right now.

I don't know how you haven't noticed but the rich gets a LOT of hate too. The whole left for example thinks that most of them are entitled and selfish and should have higher taxes and regulations applied to them.

>People as a whole *must* work

Not true, or else NEETs and trophy wives would not exist.

>People try to glorify it as a service to society, but most jobs just line the pockets of the rich.

And their sense of morality is elementary at best. I could get a job at McDonalds, but then I'd be serving literal poison to my community. Drive a taxi/uber, now I'm damaging the ozone layer with pollution. I do feel bad that I'm not helping my mom out, but that's about it, society as a whole is far too complex to always know if your efforts are beneficial or not.

Do you understand what "people as a whole" mean?

How about you post a sample of "every serious statistic". But we know you can't because nothing supports your claims and will only reply with "hurr google it".

Unfortunately I have to work. I would love to be a NEET but I can't. I would be homeless.

Im still in education but i am not planning to become NEET anytime, last summer in my days off i got a job at a hotel working 6-2 pm, the pay wasn't bad and the job wasn't either. I don't understand why people say that "wageslaving" is bad after all you can still be lazy in the job (i wasted two hours daily for free browsing 4ch) it was comfy, the job also provided breakfast and lunch so i could save on food costs. I can't cook well so it was awsome. With the money i saved i was able to fulfill some of my biggest dreams (pc,bass) i do not imagine neets can go far.

I don't work in the private sector, so I feel actual pride and accomplishment in the work I do. That's how I pull through. The private sector was miserable for me when I did work in it, though.

Wrong retard, you just wouldn't be able to survive without internet

How about you start by learning to take the time to fucking type out your words like an adult
>i
No, really. I cannot for the life of me under-fucking-stand someone who grew up in the mother fucking age of goddamn computers and is still too lazy or retarded or retardedly lazy to capitalize a fucking I

Attached: 1551485097087.jpg (720x643, 23K)

>tfw seeing wagie neighbor go to work every morning
i want to save him..

Attached: 1533244958382.jpg (286x241, 27K)

I respect NEETs who has no choice, and by that I mean of course, the ones that are intellectually limited to menial manual labor jobs. I am, however, quite an intelligent fellow, hence I go to school, get good grades and expect to land a comfy journalist desk job where I can make easy money doing easy work. That is superior to eating cheetoes all day in bed, but if tomorrow was me punching a clock in some walmart, I too would be NEEting it away.

I dont understand NEETs animosity towards wage slaves. It seems as if though NEEts experience great cognitive dissonance upon seeing others accomplish what they secretely wish they could accomplish themselves. Adios.

Everyone looks down on someone in some way or another, it just so happens normalfags are weak to not fitting in, so to see people who don't, It's an easy outlet for projected insecurity and jealousy.

Attached: 1486319049917.png (866x635, 182K)

> low wages, expensive education and healthcare
Here is the thing. If you're a brainlet you and actually have to pay for college you shouldn't be in it. I have a friend who got his degree for free because he actually wasn't shit at school. Next is low wages. I live in the state where everything keeps going up in price and wages are shoved down by the eternal mouse. I only made minimum wage for 3 months. Now I'm in a job I literally cannot lose unless I do something retarded and and don't have to work for a for profit company anymore and everyone is laid back. But man I can understand why people do become neets, in reality many can't play the system and drop out of society.

>14/88
how are you planning to secure a future for white children as a NEET?

Attached: 1553234790316.jpg (1000x794, 62K)

>productivity is a waste of time
>Jow Forums blogging and consuming mountain dew is not a waste of time
The irony is that in every point in history when people started living easy lives and thought "yeah maybe we should all just sit around and do nothing LOL" the entire community just fucking died in 2-3 generations. What is your real question homie? NEETs are looked down on because they wear diapers and talk like children.

discord
=|+|--|323|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 23.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Fuck off retard
origamoo

>Just would be better if we had less people wasting their time on the rat race.
Financially, though, that's not true from the government perspective. They need people to pay taxes, not take them.

People hate on NEET's out of envy. No, I'm not saying as in the hurr durr ragie wagie meme, but because virtually no one likes, as in truly enjoys working. So seeing someone who doesn't do it makes them feel like they are being treated unfairly. Which they are, by the way. There are tons of completely useless jobs and people usually know their job is completely irrelevant and that society would not be any worse if it stopped existing. But the system says that you HAVE to have a job, so there you are, wasting your time for nothing.

Why do you call your opinions inescapable facts?

Have you ever been employed?

>>For this intricate and cray society we live in to function it requires most people to do their share keeping things running and operating smoothly.

this is bullshit. society doesn't depend on any one person's work. in fact, you're robbing society of a job opportunity by taking a job. if you take a job, that's depriving some innocent person that opportunity

no, they would be in armed, roving gangs that rob banks in that case KEK

stupid wagie. you really think people ever just layed outside and shrivelled up and died just because nobody would hire them?

welfare keeps YOU safe, by placating the peasant class

blow your brains out please