I may or may not be writing an epic fantasy book. Currently it only exists within my mind...

I may or may not be writing an epic fantasy book. Currently it only exists within my mind. It will probably take another 20 years before people see it.

Anyways, if you want to be in the book.. post your fantasy name and traits, where are you from? What are your skills? Where will you end up?

Attached: cad.png (706x668, 576K)

My name is way-bamba and I'm a space nigger from the space ghetto zebian-9

I don't give a fuck if it's not fantasy, work it in, you lazy fuck

My fantasy name is Souris, I am an underground dwelling snow elf who has just come to the surface for the first time, i am sensitive to light and have no social skills.
i end up helping the hero on their journey.

My name is Tyronesius, and I'm a large ape-man from the beastman Badlands known as Dahood. I know use a crossbow, and am talented at all skills thieving, such as picking locks or escaping from guards. Eventually, I end up finally getting caught and in prison, but not before impregnating several high elf women.

Are you doing the Tolkien thing and writing your own basic languages? If not, I reccomend doing so, or else every proper noun will sound weird and be inconsistent

I wannabe a fat merchant named Belethor. Who tries too sell his sister. But his sister is pregnant so he tried to use the baby to sweeten the deal.

Attached: 1552812268624.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

My name is Diz. I am the primordial personification of unrequited love which consists of a thousand eyes that are crying constantly. All who come into contact with me gain the blessing of depression.

Attached: 1f61e7f14adb6cc193c322c4a2c52c1b.jpg (640x480, 49K)

this is the best one so far itt.

I don't want to play with you guys anymore.

Attached: 1518404868321.jpg (500x374, 25K)

My name is Throm StoneHammer, crusher of elf skulls and hero king of the Mountain Dwarves. I have immense martial expertise, and the strength of ten ox. I will end up as the main characters greatest friend and mentor as we crusade Elven lands, and castrate the males that we take as slaves. Baruk Khazad!

Attached: Throm.jpg (736x981, 132K)

Ock, my past is as shameful as it is filled with desolation of the places I've once traversed, those once thriving with colossal skylines of structures unknown to this vast expanse, barren.
Ock did see the celestial bodies of those ancient days now replaced with a replica vastly fading in the monstrous void of time.

My name is Rubrik Zweiger I am a landsknecht in training at the employ of a wandering private mercenary regiment, consisting of about 250 infantry, a light cavalry scouting squadron and 50 to 80 camp followers.
Because I am still young, agile and not yet approved as a proper soldier I'm often sent on various errands in peace time and on scouting duty and special missions during battle, where much of my adventures play out.

I am a nameless wizard of chaotic dark magik. I live in the mountains in my fortress where I dwell in isolation, only occasionally coming out to cause havoc on the civilization that has abandoned me.

I killed these people with my dark spells.

Attached: 1306053927.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

I am Thud, an ogre chieftain and warrior woman. I am dumb and illiterate and I like to smash, but I am very maternal and have a soft spot for smaller creatures such as humans, who I do not smash.

My name is Sepillus, and I am a snake statue enshrined at a temple. I can manifest as a spirit before those who pray to me and help them achieve whatever it is that they wish by employing nefarious means. However, I sap the person's life energy in order to do so.

My name is Chad Thundercock, son of a wealthy noble. possess exceptional strength, wealth, charisma, and the ability to steal the virginity of the mc's main love interest.

My name is Creasy, I am a knight's page, only I am much older than all the other pages and my pants do not fit well. I wanted to be a knight but for some reason keep failing the knight test. In the story, I am given an opportunity to be a real knight in battle, but I am slain. Everybody is kind of relieved that I at least died honorably.

MC is a girl.

my name is benny, and i want to become the ultimate blader! with my bey chariot striker i will pass through the next tournament with flying colors!

My name is Ascelyn and I am a God who tricks different races to fight each other for my amusement. I am the main antagonist that all the races have to come together to defeat in order to achieve peace.

My name is Theodesia and I am the MC's lesbian lover. I am a disenchanted noblewoman who sneaks out at night to be with her. We are separated by a terrible calamity.

The story can't have ALL happy endings. Like this post ( not op)

He can die as he wished, but he will die screaming.

My name is Bobalina and I am a transsexual prostitute with a heart of gold. I hide fugitives in my brothel and will lie to protect good people. I probably die but everyone is sad about it.

how is it happy that he fucking dies???
i imagined that he died in a really avoidable way, like he wasn't paying attention and just got mowed down by a swordsman without the opportunity to even swing his sword.

My name is Sharim Sapwood. Owner and tavernkeep of the FireFern saloon, a meeting place for merchants and travelers. I also run a smuggling business on the side, if the pay is high enough, I'll move it.

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (474x331, 32K)

Gays are detestable in this story. Your death wouldn't matter to the masses (not op)

Also, I'll end up smuggling the protag into the nearby city or some shit like that.

I think OP should decide that, it's his story, not yours.

I said that your post was one of the endings that shouldn't be happy.

The only reason to have transsexual in this story would be to mirror such things in our world, and try to show the reader a reflection of our society..

It's unrealistic to not have any transexuals. That is just my humble opinion.

My name is Rubens Maulditto,I am a druid and have always been an asshole,in my 18th birthday my friends challenged me to have sex with the oldest woman on our village,so I used a magic item to turn myself temporarily into a creature that can change shape at will and keep superficial memories of the person that I shape shifted into

I used this hability to turn into the old woman's husband that has been missing for 5 years

I was pretty successful at tricking the old woman into bed,or so I thought
When I was almost at it with her,She locked me and started to get weird objects

Turns out the woman was a witch,she tried to curse me,locking me in the body of that old man,but all she did was lock me into this master of shape shifting permanently

So now I live life a day at a time,trying to get into bizarre situations everyday,some of they may involve zoophilia,some of them may involve almost dying ,but always trying to be the biggest asshole that I can

My name is degreeser I'm a timetraveler from 450000bc. I'm an unknown race of humanoid i look Brazilian half Spanish half white. I can communicate through stone using a type of mentally produced vibration based telepathy which I learned through a meditative practice my people taught us from a young age. I'm 29, 6' 1'', strong toned arms agile but still a little chubby. Slightly balding(receading hairline) dirty bling hair, kinda handsome but not overly so.
Skilled at working with my hands be it musical instruments, fixing/building things, drawing etc.
Likes playing, finds it odd when other adults don't like to sing or rough house etc. This has been trying on him and he has learned to filter and calm himself but it causes him an internal depression /shyness/insecurity with those he's not close with. Loves animals but is a skilled hunter and treats them all with respect.
Worships the earth and sophia, the Gnostic creator.
bad at math. And has a daughter that died before he left his time.
You can add more if u want

My name is Eugenides, I am a high ranking soldier from a southern island, tasked with finding a kidnapped king. My search has brought me to your land, where my mission intersects with the mc's mission.

This is cool I'm not op but I think it's a rad idea

There is a tower in this story. A tower which cannot be entered or left unless some rare event happens every X number of years.

The people who do leave the tower are different. More powerful and extreemly dangerous. They are akin to a cataclysm for the world.

If you want to leave the tower in my story please use the above as a reference to how the character would be.

Attached: guts.jpg (1170x847, 373K)

Please make this the anti hero

i left the tower because some rare event happened. my skin looks like it has electricity in it and i am fiendishly evil for no clear reason. also my name is Moe

Regale us more in the tales of tyronesius

My name is put some goddamn thought into your characters and let their backgrounds rise from the questions you're trying to answer. All of the best novels must make sense on a critical level; otherwise you end up with twilight trash.

He grew up in dahood

I am Bagdad the dwarf, I've committed serial suicide and earned quite a reputation because of it, I'm joining the hero to make him lose all hope in life.
My main choice of weaponry is boxcutters and ropes.

My name is Van. I'm an artist. I'm a performance artist. I'm hired for people to fulfill their fantasies, their deep dark fantasies.

I'm Keemi, a 17 year old wood elf girl who likes shooting arrows despite being more adept with magic and healing. I would like a cameo role, perhaps in a training yard trying (and failing) to hit a target with a bow.

I am the Dreamer. This world is nothing more than an illusion for Me, crafted by Me. You'll understand when I awaken.

Attached: 1541864381972.jpg (480x635, 73K)

Background grunt #176
Ugly, fat, bald, possibly rapist. Big dick though.

there is probably no more over saturated genre than fantasy

It should be a horror fantasy

Why give you my ideas when I can write them into my own book?

I wouldn't expect you to.