Imagine being buried in a Boss Baby casket

Imagine being buried in a Boss Baby casket

Attached: apa.jpg (960x720, 77K)

imagine being buried in a regular fucking casket like a chump

Imagine discovering this casket 10000 years from now and wondering what the fuck

Doesnt matter if this is photoshopped, but what does matter is that these fucking lowlives are wearing ripped jeans to a child's funeral.

What kind of person would even be buried in a Boss Baby casket? Is it a child? A loving grandmother who just liked the movie? Who's choice was it to put the poor dead person in this casket? I NEED TO KNOW

and adidas, probably a bunch of snapchat and isntagram roasties

is this considered an epic win?

Given that everyone is wearing jeans and sneakers, it's possible that the child requested this before it died.

>a child had funeral requests
okay user.

Spoiler: its niggers

let me guess it's one of those families that got all their money from the famous youtuber in the family

>not elaborately planning your own funeral as a kid

Attached: confuse.png (480x271, 153K)

They did it for the memes

Nice catch. I almost didn't realize.

>tfw will never have a sky burial

Me? I want to be cryogenically frozen moments after my death so I can be reanimated in 1,000 years.

Then you will wake up in the future and instantly die because you froze yourself right before your death retard

like a buddhist sky burial? nigga how hard is it to die in the wilderness

mah nigga, i just want to go back

to die? not hard. to spend enough time ded for nature to do its job without a pesky human discovering your body and calling the cops? harder than you think

Attached: 1549786375075.png (282x326, 20K)

>without a pesky human discovering your body
... doubt it. jump in the ocean then, same thing.

Quick someone post the Super Mario funeral.

Look at the images on the casket, they've been darkened and hair color changed to look black. It's very strange.

Not sure if this counts as a burial, but I remember reading about this theoretical plan where if one constructed a small, self-replicating autonomous spacecraft, it could cover the entire galaxy with copies of itself in just a few million years. I know this isn't possible, but I would really like to have my conciousness transferred into one, and eventually grow and see everything there is in the entire universe, just observing until the end of time.