Can Andrew Yang realistically win?

Can Andrew Yang realistically win?

Attached: IMG-20190312-WA0018.jpg (556x651, 57K)

Lol No, not even a chance.

Not a chance. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a plant to drive moderate Democrats to whatever puppet the blue party is gonna run this year (probably Hillary again.)

Trump couldn't realistically win, but that didn't stop him. He won through the greatest and most efficient marketing campaign the world has ever seen: The Meme Market.

I firmly believe that the collective internet unconscious meme'd Trump into the presidency, and that they'll do it again with Yang.

Hollery already said she isn't running right now. Probably Sanders, in order for them to atone for past sins.

But Trump was known everywhere. Yang was a nobody until now.

Attached: IMG-20190322-WA0005.jpg (493x289, 50K)

If they run Sanders then whoever Trump endorses will win a landslide victory thanks to retarded boomers and autistic Jow Forums meme magic.

No one IRL knows who he is. Best you can hope for is Bernie stealing the NEETbux idea

Attached: rhea.png (434x440, 447K)

Trump won. That's proof enough for me that anything is possible.

I should add to this though that there is a big difference between being elected and getting congress to pass your universal basic income scheme. The later would require a supermajority in a currently republican controlled senate. This to pass a policy that is on the fringe of even the democratic platform.

>the rich celebrity won a glorified figurehead position with money and demagoguery
Very inspiring.

I know Yang.
You know Yang.

It wasn't meant to be inspiring; it was meant to be an accurate assessment of what's possible. The American presidency is also not a glorified figurehead position.

You have a loose grasp of American politics. Anything important goes through the House and/or the Senate. Trump couldn't even get his wall built because he was stonewalled by a Democratic majority in the House.

God help America if bernie wins. Thats an ocean of baristas with phds

Trump never attempted to build the wall. Dont attempt to cover his incompetence with impotence of position.

If you're gonna say something bone-headedly retarded like that at least back it up with a solid argument.

I strongly disagree. It may have been the constitutional intent that anything import goes through congress, but that paradigm has eroded greatly over the last few centuries (q.v. "The Imperial Presidency" by Arthur Schlesinger or "The Decline and Fall of the American Republic" by Bruce Ackerman).

The executive branch today has near exclusive control of an extremely powerful regulatory apparatus that effectively issues its own parallel legislation concerning virtually all aspects of American business. It also more or less entirely usurped the war-making power from congress. It also conducts all of its operations with extraordinarily little congressional oversight. The concept of executive privilege as asserted today would be unrecognizable to the founding fathers.

Why didn't Mexico agree to pay for the wall? Surely the office of the presidency didn't curtail his legendary negotiating skills.

Nigga Trump did not ever once attempt to seriously get the wall. The Congress was republicans controlled for two full years. He didnt push any spending bills for the wall, he didnt negotiate any contracts for new barrier construction. He spent all his time shilling for blacks and Israel while cutting corporate tax rates like a neocon.

yang memes are awful and forced as opposed to trump memes that came naturally . trump was also shitted on by pretty much every media outlet/ leftist in the world whereas no one but trannies give a shit about yang

sure, don't underestimate the power of free money. honestly the world is literally ending, we may as well all enjoy the rest of it with cash

No, simply because he's asian. People don't give a shit about policies.

>naturally
t. bydlo

This right here, asians literally have no presence.

>Asians have no presence
I bet people thought the same thing right before Obama became president, that nigger.

Attached: 1553328703132.jpg (427x518, 149K)

Trump memes are pretty awful and cringeworthy too. Its GOOD that the Yang memes do not have any media attention, that way the faggot redditors do not leech on to them.
Anyways, Yang will not be able to win at all against the Democratic Part establishment so why give a fuck.

Yang is pretty smart and zoomers seem to like him

Sounds like a cope.
Lmk how you like prezident Sanders

Lol no. He doesn't have a chance in hell.