When did you realize it was time to give up

when did you realize it was time to give up

Attached: 1544737488845.jpg (773x645, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Accepted it at 27
Some of us were simply not meant for this world and the people in it.

When I left my job to live again with my mom and stay in my room 24/7 listening to 1979 by the smashing pumpkins.

First time when I was about 12 years old and I realized I couldn't socialize like a normal person.

Second time when I was 18 and I realized I was too stupid for any degree worth greeting in college (also too useless for a trade school).

Third time when I turned 25 and I realized I hadn't been able to hold any job for longer than a month without getting fired for being a waste of space, useless and not charismatic enough (these are all ways employers/human resources people have described me as).

Now I'm almost 29 and in the last four years I must have left my house 10 times tops.

At this point I'm just waiting until I turn 30 so I can post here that I'm actually a wizard now. After that I'll probably just blow my brains off

I feel mostly the same way. I believe life is effectively over once you're past your 20s anyway. I don't think humans were really meant to live past maybe 35.

When 65% of my salary went to student loans and taxes. Then I had to pay a balance to the IRS when I filed.

Hey, great year! That's my birth year.

man that whole double album was great listen to it over and over on summer. When I lost "her."
your 10 years older then me. Does it get better?

How do you feel about your life right now? I'm approaching my 30s here and want to end it.

As soon as I was redpilled on Jewish trickery

"giving up" implies i had some hope to cling to, and word "hope" doesn't exist in my vocabulary, i literally always been the same, minus declining health

Attached: 1553323850830.jpg (250x333, 19K)

Today.
Am 18.
I don't know what my fathers wants from me exactly.

I do know, he wants me in fucking college, then go to uni, then graduate, then get a job.

im just here fucking getting a reality check. Holy fuck this life game is rigged. i never been more depressed in the 18 years i lived.

NEVER. I have not yet begun to fight!

They've always said it'll get better, that eventually things will line up.
Some people will say you're too young to complain.
But let me tell you, I'm turning 22 in less than a month. That's a whole 4 years ahead of you, and where I was at 18. I've worked on being a better version of myself every single day since I was 16 and realized what I was.
I haven't found but even the tiniest, tiniest glint of joy in any of my years still. I'm still on the young side like you are, so maybe there's hope, but I doubt it.
I've made lifetimes worth of progress, and it all means nothing for me.
Your parents will stop meaning so much though, so hopefully that's the only thing keeping you down. Dont end up like me. Best of luck user.

for me it was realizing that i gave up a long time ago and that i never put much effort in anyway. but parents didn't parent me so... don't fucking pretend any of you did anything on your own, imagine never being made to do your homework.

What's the problem? Go to college and get a job

thank you. Your post is real as it gets

yes you fuck
i will get my shitty ass diploma i was supposed to get a year ago from highschool

i'll pick some fuckin meme engineering degree because its good for soceity n sheit. Do 4 years of that

i'll pay the all the debts working jobs. That will take me 5 years
i'll work more to save up, live by myself, i work more and more and more. Maybe get laid or never, then die.

sounds like a good life.....

Just wait until your 45.
I was this way before you test tube babies were even born.
It doesn't get better.

by middle school it became painfully obvious and my actions finally began to reflect what I already knew. Life made me an outcast so that's what I'll be. Beautiful.

When I noticed I was balding

about 2 years ago when I was 23.
Just ride it out and kill myself eventually

>went from near obese to ripped
>still 5/10

fuck it, weed, food and hookers are life

I've only given up on society, so I'm trying to work towards dropping out of it. I want to save up for a small piece of land somewhere and build a self contained house on it and just live out my NEET life. I still hold a very small hope I can find a good woman who will want to do the same. But probably unlikely.

When I realized I was ill-equipped to deal with life and never stood a chance in the societal framework in which we live. Being the weak link in natural selection within a completely unnatural world.

sounds like a comfortable suicide. Fuck the 3rd dimension

when smoking an oz a week wasnt enough to stave of the nihilism
ill never have a family ill never have a career ill never love myself and all those i love betray me

Get high school diploma at least.
Your life doesn't have to be mechanical. I work as an administrative assistant half the year to save up a bit of money, then I quit and focus on my art for six months. It's terrible for my resume but I love living like this
You can also get a trade diploma and be out quicker with more options. The world always needs plumbers.

Honestly, defining yourself by the job you have is a common myth that puts needless pressure on teenagers. Look at it this way, you need a job to make ends meet and be self sustaining, but anything past that is up to you.
Take a year off, if you must. I suggest working retail to realize how horrible wageslaving actually is.
Once you obtain a real job that isn't wageslaving in retail or food service, you actually realize its not that bad. Dont know if that makes sense.

If smoking doesnt help, then quit.
Good luck user. Going off grid is the dream in this industrial society.
>When I realized I was ill-equipped to deal with life and never stood a chance in the societal framework in which we live. Being the weak link in natural selection within a completely unnatural world.
Pic related

Attached: 1544480247245_0.jpg (1200x872, 243K)

Off grid is the only way forward, yes. I'm gonna still have a pc and a internet connection though I think.

Attached: 1491898135982.jpg (509x571, 60K)

>I'm gonna still have a pc and a internet connection though I think.
not really off the grid are you.

I was 29. That was the last time I tried to reintegrate into society and I failed miserably. Now I am just waiting to die.

How'd you fuck up?
Original

There is no "off grid" in countries with land tax laws. True freedom is hard to do anymore wherever you go.

that song epitomizes the bittersweet nostalgia I feel for the 90's.

This. Ruined my life.

lol daddy willing to help you go to college and your bitching about it. Don't end up a poor fag that takes the garbage out or stocks shelves until they are 35.

cry me a river faggot i wish i went to uni instead of wagecucking picking trash from the streets

Attached: 1544396956314.gif (326x326, 255K)

I still go back and forth with it, giving up for a while only to find some slight hope which is soon lost

Attached: 1548921705168.png (1000x1000, 681K)

If I give up, my dad will be sad, so I can't.

End of last year, when I couldn't do with the pressure and stress of my job and left. Anxiety was causing me problems and I wound up shutting myself in my room for a few months before really coming to terms with my fuck up.

That job was my last chance to get out of misery. I'd been studying for years to get a job like it and the opportunity to get out of the life I'd had, finally providing me with some sense of self-determination and social mobility. I thought it would be the key to everything - more money would mean I could move out by myself, work on myself, build the confidence to meet someone or at least have the money to buy a whore. And then I let it go, I self-sabotaged like I have in the past. I ruined myself.

I feel done now. I don't see any way I can pull myself out. I've always been miserable, and I always will be. I'm not good at anything and everyone hates me. 26, nearly 27, and I haven't worked up the courage to kill myself yet, but I'm trying to wreck my body enough that death will come soon. I am a bad person and I don't deserve life.

I haven't yet, I'm 21. I will give up at 25.

discord
=|+|--|325|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 25.jpg (564x566, 83K)

As soon as I saw this thread.

okay. There arent a lot of jobs here
no he isn't. He's dead broke. Always tells me the gov will take care of everything.
i would rather do neither faggot.