You know when your videogame spouse says "I love you" and calls you "dear" and you tear up a little because you're...

You know when your videogame spouse says "I love you" and calls you "dear" and you tear up a little because you're starved for romantic affection

Attached: 1821959-Haley-Stardew_Valley-725x494.jpg (725x494, 162K)

Pls post more screenshots like that

I suck at stardew, can't make any money. Are you supposed to mine or what

what mod is this OP

I know that feel all too well.

I always make sure to talk to them every day, or come back to visit regularly if the game takes me away from my character's house.
Even if it's just the exact same dialogue repeated every time, it feels like I mean something to somebody.

LET ME OUT OF THIS AAAAAAHHHH

I want to play Stardew, but I am afraid of developing waifuism

Sadly, there is no mod: they are just artworks.
There are stardew sex mods though, "lustful bachelorette" or somethibg like that, pretty good

It's a hell of a illness man: Haley and Penny are everything a man could wish for

imagine having that much of a bad taste to pick Haley as your waifu on stardew valley

Attached: 1547765464519.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

You start planting the right crops, there are guides online if you look. Pro-tip: berries.
Strawberry, blackberry...everything that you plant and gives you more crops through the season

Multiple saves and multiple waifus, user: Haley, Penny and Abigail are the best

>play stardew valley with gf
>gf always goes for Haley ("I love her, she's such a bitch")
>always end up settling for Abigail

>not sebastian
what the fuck user

I admit that I have a secret passion for the irrealistic fetish of turning a bitch to trad wife and for that, Haley is perfect.
Usually I go for Penny though, the perfect trad housewife

Attached: 19-0-1457978122.png (556x377, 66K)

Too real man, too much real

>turning a bitch to trad wife
I mean, everyone settles down eventually, right? No-one can party all day every day, you get exhausted after a while.

It's not the same thing: settling down is not the same thing of realizing the error of your ways when you have still opportunity to change and understanding how much happiness you can find in the small, traditional things.
That's what happen with Haley, not with real women though: they usually settle down and do it when they are ruined by all the drugs and occasional sex

>ruined by all the drugs and occasional sex
How does that ruin them, out of curiosity? I went down the same route and I wouldn't call myself ruined.

Traps are gay, user, sorry

Drugs change people, even if in ways they usually are not capable to perceive: marijuana, just to say one, make you susceptible to depression and minor psicosis, even after you stop smoking it.
Occasional sex has been correlated to difficult marriages and a higher percent of divorces.
I don't know, maybe I'm an hypocrite but I can't help feeling that a woman who had more than 1 or 2 sexual partners is used and nothing more

If someone called you "dear" or other pet names irl would you actually like it?

"Dear" is not a pet name and yes, if it was from someone I love and who loves me I would like it

Fair enough. I personally disagree with you, I prefer people I date to be at least a bit experienced, but to each their own. Also, drugs change people, but people are supposed to change anyway, you're not supposed to stay the same as you always were (at least in my mind). But who knows, there's a good chance I'm just C O P I N G.

Not the exact same thing but here you go pal

Attached: 2743210 - Haley Stardew_Valley profannytea.png (758x1184, 950K)

Isn't there a harem mod?

Poligamy, yes: it's on the nexus

I haven't felt that for a few years but hell yeah man I remember that feeling, bittersweet
You could prob pay a woman to say that to you IRL bro go try it might feel good