I made my mum cry anons by telling her how much i hate her

i made my mum cry anons by telling her how much i hate her
what do i do

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (500x362, 24K)

own up to your claim of actually hating her and kill her in her sleep

unsubscribed

tell her ur sorry

i don’t understand why white people do this. it just seems like a complete lack of character. especially with your mom. she’s the only person who will truly love you no matter what.

why would you hate her user?

Awkward

Literally every single one of her children hate her. She's a miserable depressed alcoholic who has ruined every relationship/friendship she's ever had. She's probably only using my dad so she can eventually divorce him and taking everything he's ever worked for.
But it's still pretty depressing to hear her up despite how much I despise her.

well why do you feel sorry then?

accept that she’s flawed and still capable of loving you. for real user. my mom is a depressed bipolar pill addicted womanchild who drains all my dads hard earned income and i still love her. i’ve forgiven the things both my parents did wrong, and have managed to work towards bettering myself despite them. in the end that’s what all parents want their kids to do, even if they can’t help you

Because she's blood and in some way she's clearly mentally challenged, probably killed too many of her brain cells off from the alcohol.

Well to be honest I don't know. Good on you for being the better man in the situation though.

it’s not about being the better man for me. it’s about recognizing the self destructive tendencies my family has and the ways i’ve developed those tendencies. accepting that this is the life you got, and that it’s in no way unfair because life is a lottery, is the only option you have that actually yields results

The Welsh fuck sheep, the Brits fuck pigs

Attached: cam.jpg (723x478, 55K)

Attached: you monster frisbee.png (1062x602, 354K)

you continue to forgive while she fucks you all over
real nice

tell her u were just kidding

Move out

nah i got out of there as soon as i turned 18. it’s my dads choice if he wants to stay with her. other than that i just visit them on holidays

Uni might be free over here but housing is expensive as fuck and I can just get the bus to my uni right now. Also don't want to abandon my dad he's one the most well-meaning and kind people in the world.

be humble and apologize to try to help her so life is happy and normal again
don't do things you will regret very much later
you will only have 1 mother in life
hate is waste
things can get better if you keep trying to be good to your mum

learn to be a good boy and stop being mean to yer mummy

Attached: 1526579573768.png (500x362, 164K)

rape her

What does being white have anything to do with this

Offer her makeup sex.

>UK
>White

Attached: 1516128083972.gif (500x279, 465K)

because only whites hate their parents. they lack any real experiences of hardship and so they latch onto their parents’ shortcomings as if that’s the source of their own

sounds an awful lot like personal experience and projection.

you ok, user?

sounds like a deflection to avoid a genuinely accurate observation

Sounds like delusion. I'm whiter than white and I love my mummy and daddy. Can you say the same?

yeah i’m a mutt and i love my parents. also i didn’t say all whites. just only whites

Turn you life around
Make her happy and proud
Apologise

No other correct way to unfuck what you did user. She is your mother no matter what.

Are you sure you're not actually asian? Because I'm sure I must have seen you in the chinese gymnastics team, considering the amount of mental acrobatics you're doing...