Why don't you lift?

Why don't you lift?
OwO

Attached: d72c622702c0d194f5cd4eebdcf15b87.jpg (687x882, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/325974005_Childhood_ecology_influences_salivary_testosterone_pubertal_age_and_stature_of_Bangladeshi_UK_migrant_men
dur.ac.uk/news/newsitem/?itemno=35110
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypogonadism#Congenital_vs._acquired
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I started a week ago but it doesnt feel like it is going anywhere.

because lifting is gay owwwwwwwwwwwwo

specially when you don't need to OwwO

I want to, but I'm literally too depressed rn to change my unhealthy lifestyle

Lifting is fun since I build muscle quickly
I mean eh I already looked like a shemale before so why not fuck my appearance up even further, y'know?

Thanks for the reminder OP user.

I will reach peak physical levels.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 21K)

That's not an excuse. OwO

Attached: 6012475b-a541-4881-9df4-ffc913115acf.jpg (605x604, 178K)

Yeah, planning to start sometime soon, might as well use that time sitting and doing nothing to at least get myself in shape

Attached: body4-e1519956724229.png (663x370, 516K)

Because I want to be kyoot! UwU

Barely find motivation to get out of the bed in the morning.

Attached: 1552910819061.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Same as you user, but I'm still gonna go squat three plates today so there's no excuse short of physical disability

I don't consider that an excuse, its just that i don't see the point of getting fit, outside of extending my lifespan to suffer more trough this shit life. No thanks, the sooner some disease takes me the better.

Attached: 1551381304839.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Remind me again why Guts was so strong?

you know why

originallio

Attached: 1553359747864.jpg (200x200, 23K)

I do. It takes me 2 hours to finish my routine. It's draining and I dread it everyday. I feel like shit.

fuck you OP i just read berserk for 5 days straight, finished then realized the writer is a fag who never updates.

Attached: dino_dinner.jpg (720x735, 61K)

>expecting results in a week
i hate fat faggots like you

Attached: IMG_9156.png (400x346, 85K)

anger and guro fetish

Realize my life wasn't changing and I was just pointlessly getting bigger and stronger.
Someone post the pic of the nerd who shitpost and then starts lifting and continues to shitpost

The social etiquette of gyms is way too complicated for my tiny brain

>rerack weights
>wipe equipment before/after using
>dont be a spastic cocknose
a lot to remember

Attached: IMG_9110.jpg (555x555, 22K)

>a week
>no difference
You need to keep going for at least 2-3 months to start noticing differences. You'll know you're on the right path if you start getting stretch marks from muscle growth and increased vascularity

It didn't feel fun at all when I did and I only worked out to look better
Once I stopped caring about looks I dropped it

I already have an good physique thanks to swimming

Attached: F41C9847-AEDB-48DC-BDAC-1B78FE7718C5.jpg (2048x1726, 138K)

yeah I feel like swimming is a better choice if I'm just exerxising for health
But the first one or two sessions I always get nauseous because of how out of shape I am and cause it's hard to keep track of how hard your heart is pumping underwater
Eventually my body gets used to it
Then I forget to swim for a week or two and I'm back to square one

Oh and it's not really fun
Fuck having to look up perfect technique and practice that shit

i started lifting a lil bit a few months ago. it's pretty fun, and i normally don't do anything but stare at the walls when i get home from work anyways. I'm 29 and i have never done strength training in my life. I've started to get chubby so i figure if I don't start getting into shape now I'm doomed forever.

i need to looksmaxx so i can find a qt wife when I'm 35.

i started lifting again 9 months ago. still basically DYEL. yes, i eat enough

i have very low test due to hypogonadism. i am too poor to get TRT or anything. i can't find a job to afford it either

Gymcelling is cope. That's all. It won't make up for your face and being healthy won't mean shit to you personally. You won't feel like a god.
Thank god I'm gl so I don't have to gymcel (not that much) I have 22 inch shoulders despite not working out and I'm 6' so I should be lanky given my proportions, I actually appear wide and muscular. my neck appears big due to brachycephaly/flat occiput and a big jaw that covers some of it. Goddamn I feel bad for true gymcels

Attached: Jpl5haZ.jpg (600x315, 35K)

>thinks mires mean anything
JFL AT FITCELS
imagine being mired on this hard work
instead of being mired all your life for face
god damn it feels good to not be a subhuman gymcel

Attached: MSGyin6.jpg (1520x1520, 427K)

Why arent you branded? OP you faggot, cant deal with the stress? with the demons attacking you? fuck off pussy

because im a physical degenerate which stays skinny despite eating like a pig.

You sound really annoying though.

I do. It's a lot of fun, especially if you have a lifting buddy

Attached: 4f11455aaa1d5def138cd37f14f34f63ba7aefc4_hq.jpg (1024x808, 155K)

A few qs, so are your testicles tiny, dick small like below 8cm/3inches?
What do you look like facially?
Are you extremely low test? What are your measurements overall?

I dont wanna pay a gym membership. Thinking of buying home equipment. Any suggestions. Nothing too expensive. Im also not trying to get fucking massive. Just getting a little bigger

>A few qs, so are your testicles tiny, dick small like below 8cm/3inches?
my balls are kind of small, smaller than before

this all happened after i took some supposedly all natural "herbal test booster" which was laced with a prohormone, and then when i got off it caused me to go from norwood 1.5-3.5 in a month, get BPH, and libido shot

>What do you look like facially?
average, i have permanent dark under eye circles though. also i'm a manlet, and, like i said, balding

>Are you extremely low test? What are your measurements overall?
here you go

Attached: lab-results-cropped.jpg (1652x2872, 652K)

so you don't have it genetically?
That's not the real condition then lmfao

Oh yes we lift...we aaalll lift.

Attached: Float bro.jpg (500x579, 80K)

>so you don't have it genetically?
low test isn't necessarily genetic

researchgate.net/publication/325974005_Childhood_ecology_influences_salivary_testosterone_pubertal_age_and_stature_of_Bangladeshi_UK_migrant_men
> Men's testosterone levels largely determined by childhood environment - Durham University
dur.ac.uk/news/newsitem/?itemno=35110

>That's not the real condition then lmfao
yes it is. it's not "congenital" but it is "acquired" and nevertheless real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypogonadism#Congenital_vs._acquired

Because I think working on myself is pointless because I hate myself and I'm going to die some day anyway.

Ye but it's different cos ppl born with low prenatal t and had environment with low t literally have small testicles and dicks, and alien skulls (dolichocephaly) and weak muscles (this is most noticeable on neck and quads)

lmao no one wipes equipment what are you gay

get access to large trees and buy rope and bags of sand
Invest in rice, natto, and vegetables

Because it won't fix my brain.

I'm just gonna kill myself. I shouldn't even be alive in the first place; I'm a total waste of life UwU

Attached: manletgains.png (852x477, 536K)

>Ye but it's different cos ppl born with low prenatal t and had environment with low t literally have small testicles and dicks, and alien skulls (dolichocephaly) and weak muscles (this is most noticeable on neck and quads)
i probably had pretty low test, but high DHT. i was always physically weak, and growing up i was malnourished

my dick is 6"

discord
=|+|--|524|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 24.jpg (552x414, 52K)

The fact that you've documented so many physical characteristics of yourself to brag about on an anonymous retard board is genuinely the saddest shit. Sort yourself out

Probably because i'm lazy fuck and well i have no reason to lift. Although i like how arms feel light after i actually do something.

Griffith did nothing wrong and Costco enjoyed it. She became retarded from unfathomable pleasure and was asking for it, but who really cares about a retail store anyways. He is a good boy. Also Griffith was fit-slim not bulky and was bathing in pussy.

Attached: DidNothingWrong.jpg (700x994, 71K)

i'm not fat, lifting isn't going to fix my ugly face, and most of the people who actually care about muscles are just gay guys and not women

Because I am five feet and eight inches tall.

I do, I have a personal trainer I see. I used to have a bench press.

What's a good starting routine? Is pic related a good place to start?

Attached: Routine 1.png (800x497, 205K)

what is going on with the nipples of the small man? it's like they're too high

I started lifting 2 years ago, since then i lift maybe 3 or 4 times a month, i know its not a lot but i just do it to get rid of energy every now and then.
I recently went up from 30kg to 40kg.
The 40kg i can push up 10-12 times.
Im 185cm and 73kg.
I know its not impressive, im not trying to set a record, but can someone tell me thats ok? Should i go for more weight?

I do lift though. I lost my gains because of school since I was on track to fail a class so I had to study a fuckton, and then got a cast for several months. Now my muscles get sore from squatting 95lbs. This is the weakest ive been since starting 5 years ago its pretty horrible.

Attached: 1552605045934.png (969x640, 108K)

>go to the gym
>jesus christ im so fucking weak
>damn i look dumb on my own, everyone is here with someone
>im between sets, what do i do? everyone is probably thinking why is that guy just fucking standing there, better pretend to look at my phone
>im not getting stronger, is this the right routine? what if this is all just a waste of time because i'm doing something wrong?
>i hurt all over but im not getting any bigger
>people know i go to the gym because someone at my work saw me and now people ask me about it so i look dumb because im not getting bigger
>oh fuck a girl lifting, i have to not look at her but now i cant stop thinking about not looking at her so i have to look at her to make sure shes not looking at me looking at her

been going 3 months, this is honestly my average experience

how does it feel to be a contrarian faggot

Attached: IMG_7400.jpg (981x559, 111K)

Waste of my time honestly. Whats the point of being ripped when some skinny crack head will just stab you anyway.

i like how this is both a lifting thread and a berserk thread. like im on /a/ Jow Forums and Jow Forums all at once desu.
also griffith admitted that he wants guts to pursue his own dreams so that he could truly see him as an equal, but was devastated when he actually did so by going off on his own and griffith lost sight of his dream for a moment, which was what ultimately led him to bang charlotte and caused his actions in the eclipse--he wanted to regain control of his dream and also of guts through influence over causality and godhand abilities--but he's still an asshole and is absolutely wrong for doing so, even though his actions are more or less understandable

Attached: IMG_2218.jpg (799x600, 117K)

routines are gay and worthless
just work whatever muscle groups u feel like that day until exhaustion

>Griffith did nothing wrong
How does it feel to be a total fucking sociopath
(trick question, it doesn't feel, and "it" is you)

Attached: maximum overvomit.jpg (312x312, 53K)

I'm too weak. I have something wrong with me I just won't go to the doctors, I have the arms of a 12 year old kid, I'm 26 in May. Doing front raises I can probably max out about 5kg before my forearms shake to the point I give up.

only person with an excuse in this thread
sorry to hear that bro

Its 2019. Muscles are irrelevant

Attached: 8E06D3E8-5898-4811-A793-7452E02346E2.jpg (828x464, 286K)

have you not made any acquaintances in the three months you've been going? how often do you go?

>have you not made any acquaintances in the three months you've been going? how often do you go?
not him, but i've been going every other day (at most 2 days in between) for 9 months. i have made 0 acquaintances

who the fuck meets someone at the gym? everyone wears headphones