Have you ever hit on a qt cashier?

Have you ever hit on a qt cashier?

Attached: 1553300657987.jpg (968x1296, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought a candy bar for a cashier at cvs who was nice to me and while we were making small talk she mentioned being hungry lol

Please don't hit on anyone who is forced to interact with you. It's extremely uncomfortable.

>nonexistent tits
>qt

Also you'll never have a real idea if they like you because they're paid to be nice to you and the consequent let down will be ambiguous so they don't get fired for telling you fuck no.

her hair is nice but her eyes are soulless, guess mine would be too after a few months working as a cashier

this. Out of everyone you can talk to why a wagie during their suffering hours

Fuck you, pussy nigger. It's okay if there's nobody in line besides yourself. You shouldn't force it too much. If you don't take risks, then you're a faggot. Who cares if you make her uncomfortable for 30 seconds, god you fucking white faggot incel.

nah, I never hit on any girls
but I had a cashier who got all clumsy when I was in line and she messed up and looked embarassed, I think that was the perfect chance. I also had another female cashier who didn't even look at me for 1 second so I stole like 5 euro of goods lol stupid roastie

>a qt cashier
That's not a qt. That's a washed up, old Stacy. Once glance is sufficient.

someone needed to hear this

The only time I hit on a girl in person was just on the street I walked up to her for a second right now to her, smiled, took my headphones out and asked for her number and she said no she had a boyfriend but "thank you so much"

I only hit on women online (tinder) cause I'm weak and scared

Thanks for listening to my stories bros I'm really fucking high and like to post when I'm high who else having a snow day know what I'm saying who wants to come smoke this crack with me

who? rapists and niggers?

Her face looks like it's made of plastic.

>be last night
>go grab some food from the store
>cashier is a qt, but no plans to make a move or anything
>put my stuff on the counter, she grabs her phone in the meantime
>begs her bf to come over to her apartment after work
some days i just wonder how do they do it

Attached: 1530746478446.png (423x423, 110K)

Pic unrelated? That's clearly a dude.

I could sure go for some crack right about now broski. It's really moreish.

i think its okay if its kept light and/or theyre attractive. i used to work cashier and got hit on so fucking much and i guess its different since im a guy and noone was that persistent but it gave me an ego boost at best and something to talk with my coworkers about at worst. also i worked at a trendy clothing store so most of the girls who hit on me were teenyboppers so that might have been why i ignored most of them

Speaking as a cashier, having someone cute flirt a little with me brightens my day. It would be uncool to ask me out on a date immediately, however some of my regulars have worked up the courage after a while and it worked out out pretty well for one of them.

Worst case scenario, you just never go back to that store... as happened with the unlucky ones. Not sure why really, there's no hard feelings. They weren't creepy.

I asked one out after staring at her for like 15 months, she said yes but then didnt want to give me her number and quit her job a week later.
Another cashier i asked out the first time i saw her because she was nice to me but she said no because going out "wasnt her thing".
But flirting, fuck no

Only if you are ugly, they like it if it is chad

No, I imagine their job is shitty enough without me making that imposition on them.

>while we were making small talk she mentioned being hungry lol

Was she trying to get you to give her the candybar you bought?

Jesus Christ women are fucking awful for this and don't even know it.

well, at least they didn't directly tell you that you creeped them the fuck out even if they made it breathtakingly obvious

>staring
>15 months
>flirting, fuck no

Can you at least see where you fucked up?

Attached: 1300166982935.jpg (321x357, 17K)

aw that's sweet. :^)

organization

>Be 17, part of a exchange program with the US.
>Go to town mall, bought something at one store and the cashier started asking about my accent and what I was doing in the US.
>She jokingly mentions how we could hang out some time, to show me around.
>She tells me she is getting off in an hour, so if I want she can give me a ride.
>We got some drinks, she drove around while we talked and I guess at some point I said something messed up because she got noticeably uncomfortable and took me to my host family's house. Never replied to any of my texts.

So yeah, shitty story, but I think it counts.

When I was 18, a 45+ year old man asked me "how I would feel about dating a playwright".
I was really lucky that before that, the last lady had tried to sell me her religion so I had " no" on the tip of my tongue before I'd even processed the question. He then asked me why.
I was 18, and I generally look 3 years younger than my age.

Do you remember what you said?

I would've said yes.

Oh man, a girl may have to talk to an ugly man for 20 seconds before politely letting him down!

This is practically rape.

It probably had to do with the fact that she was in her early 20s and I had kept my age kinda off the conversation. She probably noticed I was just a kid in highschool and tried to play it off as if she was just being nice to some kid by offering a ride and not a flirtatious manouver.

It's not nice to have to turn someone down

You know you've made their day at least a little worse

And it makes you a little less friendly to other people so they don't get the wrong impression even though you're just trying to do your fucking job

I have also been told I'm pushy when dating. Might have spooked her. As a teen I kinda felt that the mere fact that someone asked me to go out on what would be considered a date by most people probably meant she had made her mind up about liking me. I sometimes think it had to do with my introduction to sexual behaviour. the daughter of a couple my parents hang out with introduced me to groping and masturbation when I was very young. After that, I expected most teenage romance to be as straightforward.
So yeah, I might have been too eager, she might have figured out my age. It doesn't really torment me. It was just strange.

My coworkers were incidentally also planning for one of the younger guys to ask me out at that time. It was really uncomfortable because when I said no the first time, he cornered me and asked me again a week later. I don't know if this is normal, but I get extreeeemely uncomfortable when I know someone is attracted to me that I don't like to the point where being in the same room is too much. Thankfully it was just a summer job, so I quit early.
As for the reason I said no, it was because I'm a closet lesbian. gg guys.

Maybe not a convenient store or a store relating to food qt. Most of them are roasties cuz of the consistent flow of Chad's that hit on them that they'd most likely choose over a beta. But if it's a qt working at a slow-paced low-traffic area like some kind of specialty shop then it might be a good idea, given she's not already a roastie.

had this happen also. younger guy in question asked me out in front of everyone as well.

couldn't say yes. knew him in primary school when he had a perpetually runny nose and fell asleep on tables regularly. also we had nothing to talk about ever.

he has a kid and a nice fiancee now, glad I said no

>on the street
>at your job
>at a restaurant
>on public transportation
>at church
>at a bar
>at the gym
*picks up chalk and writes on the board:*
>at their job

No, but a cashier flirted with me once, sadly i was too autistic to notice or reciprocate

Attached: 0.no.jpg (334x358, 14K)

>and it worked out out pretty well for one of them.
go on

never hit on any, but there was this one cute cashier that i used to see a lot and she always looked at me with wide eyes like she liked me and she'd fumble a bit

hindsight is a bitch. I notice this sometimes too user.

Attached: 1530769664313.jpg (666x666, 104K)

Once got a budtender's number. I thought she was flirting for tips but turns out she thought I was hot

I wanna hug that lady bros

yes, I actually got her number

she had a boyfriend, fucking slut

>tfw used to work as a cashier for about 2 years before i finally had enough and decided to continue with uni instead
It was fine I guess. I liked it whenever a person would greet me with ''Good morning/Good day/Good evening.'' and all that. I liked it when they thanked me and then said goodbye, I'd usually remember those people who had the courtesy to at least say something without going into a full blown attempts at conversation.

Also I remember this one kid who would always buy a bunch of stuff and I think he would calculate the total amount he had to pay for them before coming to me. So whenever I scanned the items for him, he'd almost always give me the EXACT amount of money needed. Thought that was kind of cool, at least it made things a bit easier for me as well since I didn't have to sort out through the change.

Attached: 1541514968655.jpg (640x640, 30K)

discord
=|+|--|324|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 24.jpg (552x414, 52K)

I hate it too, my record of social interactions is series of missed opportunities

No, because they are paid to act nice to you.

no matter how 10/10 she is or tried to be engaging I treat them all with the same indifference more or less. I subtly act as if they are below me in society because they are, cashier service on a friday night? loser

It's just really inappropriate. Unless you see the girl all the time and have built rapport with her, it's usually just better to meet women in their free time. Even my Chad friends don't like hitting on girls at work.

No but I've been hit on by black ladies and old biker dudes back when I worked at McDonald's. I'm a white guy

fuck off beta, if she gives any indication she likes you and she's hot then you're a bitch if you don't do it

One lesson my mom made sure to teach me is to never hit on retail workers because they're literally trapped there

>if she gives any indication she likes you and she's hot then you're a bitch if you don't do it

Or maybe it would just be really inconvenient to bother with her atm. If you've ever had women hit on you, it's not that big of a deal to feign ignorance about the advances.

this. cornering chicks like that is antisocial as fuck.

No, why would i shit where i got to buy my food, also i am very cold and indifferent to females in public.

Attached: 1552633284292.gif (480x336, 867K)

just what my experience was like, also cashiered for 2 years before realizing i should just graduate instead. i remember how sweaty my palms were when calculating change for the first week lol its so goddamn simple but i had a rough go adjusting at first

>having someone cute flirt a little with me brightens my day
Note to self, never give cuntshier's attention.

Attached: 1549366457087.jpg (1024x922, 77K)

Nah dude, they definitely should keep doing it. It's really funny to us when my wife tells me about the awkward dudes that try to ask her out while she's on register at work.

Hitting on people that are paid to interact with you is pure cringe.

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 68K)

>it's usually just better to meet women in their free time
how the fuck do i do this?

>qt blonde Starbucks girl works at the one I regularly go to
>She's always nice, but can't tell if it's just because it's her job to be nice
>She eventually leaves
>See her on tinder a few months later
>Fuck it, swipe right
>Holy shit we actually matched
>We talk for a while, exchange number
>She's actually super dorky, but it's kinda cute
>We make plans to hang out, they fall through (I'm working two full time jobs at this point, so pretty busy)
>Happens again
>And again
>Eventually pretty sure she thought I just didn't want to hang out
>We stop talking

If you're out there Starbucks girl, I'm sorry :(

Nope. I have several female friends who work retail or fast food and they all have horror stories. One of them literally wears a disguise at work because she's had stalkers. I'm friendly to everyone, but I'm not going to add to that shit.

Which isn't to say that there aren't a few cashiers I'd totally say yes to if they asked first, and I really wish they would, but I'm not going to be the one to make their shitty jobs even shittier.

It depends on the person desu. Some people would love to talk to customers as it gives them a legit excuse to do nothing. Like at a retail store and a customer needs help. Your manager can't get pissed at you because you're supposed to help customers. Either way, if you were anti-social, there's a good chance you wouldn't get hired in the first place or at best be put in a position where you don't interact with customers.

Without networking, you don't. That's why it's considered appropriate. Filters you out.

>networking
what is this?

and why are you here, just to talk shit to introverted people to feel superior? what a pathetic life KEK

nah as with everything else in life it depends on who you are and how you pull it off. dont go be pathetic or creepy about it but hitting on people is fine flirting is nice every now and then

>>networking
>what is this?
Networking is a soulless ritual extroverts engage in, generally involving events set up by professionals for other professionals, where they show up dressed fancy, carry an overpriced and tasteless alcoholic drink around, and engage in superficial pseudo-discussions with each other about asinine bullshit. Usually business cards are exchanged at some point, and if you did a sufficiently good job at being vapid yet schmoozy, referrals to other professionals will probably eventually ensue.

Why the hell you'd want any kind of relationship with the kind of people, and I use that term loosely, who show up to networking events is beyond me.

Probably never, only some funny/natural situations. I don't understand how can You hit on someone when they're working.

Posted this in a similar thread last week right after it happened but it didn't get much attention

>moved to an apartment closer to my trade school about 3 months ago
>stop at a gas station on the way to school most mornings to get a muffin and coffee
>There's a QT cashier who works mornings there
>short, around 5', sandy blonde hair, mousey face, early 20s
>For the first few weeks it's just business as usual
>after a while I think I pick up on some flirty behavior from her.
>don't respond to it because I figure I could just be imagining it and everyone always says not to hit on cashiers
>she ramps up the flirtation to a point where it is undeniable
>calls me her favorite customer, always making strong eye contact and smiling sweetly, finds ways to unnecessarily touch my hand when giving me change
>I'm a 26 y/o KV turboautist so I don't know how to respond or reciprocate
>plus it always feels like it would be weird to ask her out with all the customers and her coworker nearby
>fast forward to last saturday
>I go in to pick up some things mid-morning
>she is working saturday which is unusual
>as I am the next customer in line, she takes her break and is replaced at the cashier by a coworker
>She walks out the door and winks at me as she walks past
>I pay and exit the store
>She is standing directly between the door and my truck beaming a smile at me smoking a cigarette
>panic.exe kicks in
>look down at my feet and virgin walk right past her to my truck
>get in, slam door, back out of parking spot
>in my panic, i fucked up the gear shift and stalled out the engine right in front of her as I shifted from reverse to 1st
>Restart engine and gtfo asap with my tail between my legs
>Haven't been back to the gas station since.

I realize she put herself in a very easy situation for me to engage with her and ask her out and I completely blew her off. Is this situation salvageable?

Attached: 7ElevenStorefront.jpg (1320x660, 308K)

Normalfags' many loose connections: friends' friends, or family members' coworkers, or exes' dealer's neighbor's dog, or whatever else they've got.

Often I come here to attack myself, and see if anyone's similar enough to also get hit by it.

>Is this situation salvageable?
maybe, but you need a good lie and you have to be very convincing. you have to type it out and read over it a lot

here's what happened:

you just got out of a break up. you had a gf. you broke up with her because of a disagreement (anything except her cheating on you, which makes you a cuck. say she lied about something idk) and you just are not sure if you're ready for a relationship yet. make it seem like "she wasn't the girl i thought she was" or something

that's the only way you could salvage the situation... if you ever get another chance

>in my panic, i fucked up the gear shift and stalled out the engine right in front of her as I shifted from reverse to 1st

kek that must have been embarassing, i feel for you dude

Attached: iktf.png (236x213, 8K)

>(I'm working two full time jobs at this point, so pretty busy)
If you care, you make time, no matter what it takes. Don't fuck up next time.

Yes, I even applied for the job and once I started working there I realized she was the girlfriend of the boss.

Attached: krn.png (1280x720, 704K)

Based words of rationality.

Attached: 1543879198253.gif (248x255, 94K)

I dunno man I'm not a good liar at all. I was thinking if I do another chance like that, just tell her the truth that I was nervous as hell and had a panic attack.

>just tell her the truth that I was nervous as hell and had a panic attack.
that's a good way to get friendzoned

basically, there's a way to believe the lie. make it into a story

that's why i said:
>you need a good lie and you have to be very convincing. you have to type it out and read over it a lot

literally open notepad or whatever, and type out your story. complete with dates. example

- i met a girl named anonette beasly in may 2018
- she loves anime and vidya. her favorite anime is (...) and favorite game is (...) we used to play a bunch
- we dated up until january, right when i moved away
- we got in an argument about (blah blah blah)

you have to basically invent a story, a fake character.

if you tell the truth, you will literally cockblock yourself

why the fuck would u be afraid of a girl? They're weak, dumb, and stinky

My problem with that method is that even if it does work out, our relationship immediately starts out on a foundation of lies. I don't think a relationship is sustainable under those conditions.

invent a time machine and then go back and not fuck it up.

No but the qt latina at McDonald's gave me a desirous smile and blatant fuck me eyes once. I just panicked and drove away.

it's literally your only chance to redeem the situation. so, your loss, faggot

also tell me where you live so i can go find her and fill all of her holes. i'm going to pump her pussy: balls deep. i'm gonna make her my little slut. next time she sees you, she'll smile, and you'll see a little smudge on her lipstick. that will be from her making out with me before work

I live in Denver

If I had a time machine I would just go back to 2000 and redo my entire childhood/adolescence.

>having a cashier for a wife
You must be quite the power couple.

>was in NYC a while back
>chatted up a QT working the counter at a korean place
>not from NYC, so I told her I couldn't give her my # in good faith
Hurts just a little bit

If shes nice to you shes nice to every guy that walks in.

But you wouldn't stop 9/11?

Wow user, so selfish.

Try leaving your house

>Try leaving your house
i do that. i leave to go to work, then come home
i leave to go to the gym, then go to grocery store, and come home

heck, i'm basically only at my house half of the time.

got any more tips or just non-arguments?

also, it's surprising that sentence passed the robot

that's obviously a wig

holy shit you're right rofl

how can you tell. i don't know what to look for.

origi topkek holy shit

just tell her u were nervous, i think grills like that and also fuck off my board u normalcunt

>tfw a cashier briefly makes eye contact with me
she wants the D so bad, better flirt with her at her work

I was 16 once and a qt cashier gave me 2 cookies when I ordered only one. I told her she gave me two by accident. She winked at me and said
>I know.
To this day I havent forgotten

>i do that. i leave to go to work, then come home
>i leave to go to the gym, then go to grocery store, and come home

So you don't go anywhere to meet new people? Have you tried the park, library, bars, or anywhere that isn't routine? Talk to your friends or something. It's actually not that hard to meet girls. You just need the ballsack to actually talk to them.

Why would I want to have any kind of relationship with somebody who works as a cashier? She probably has the IQ of a ball bearing.