Chads how do you tell a girl wants to be approached by you?

chads how do you tell a girl wants to be approached by you?

Attached: 21321.png (788x614, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wants to be approached by you
women are fucking retarded

21y virgin.
From my experience I think
>a wink
>a smile
>low key body touching
>asking you a question for no reason and not showing any interest, but expecting you to do the talking
>actual sexual harassment like grabbing your ass or face
But this all happened in a nightclub sooooo I'm not sure.

Attached: CsOqYdwUAAACAPj.jpg (480x640, 35K)

If they breathe.
All women want Chad.

Attached: carlosyoulittleshit.jpg (500x367, 20K)

Just assume she doesn't.... It'll save you a lot of pain later

Girls always approach me

But I do this with everyone.

WHAT THE FUCK is this picture what I think it is??? Who fucking did this?!?

Oh shit I just noticed it myself.

the wasted quads

>girl wants to be approached by you
Most women don't go around eyeing guys the way you eye women. You just go with the flow of talking to people. Some people will respond negatively. A chad just moves on when he gets rejected.
Also, don't approach exclusively women. Approach everyone, talk to everyone, meet everyone. This is good because (A) looks like you're interested in or know everyone because the girl sees everyone talking to you (B) the girl doesn't know you but everyone else does? Why?? "Maybe I should introduce myself..."

These are tips for guys that are below 6' and don't have a 6pack. If you're ripped and tall, you'll get approached easily and you don't need this advice

That isn't the only one of those. I think there may be another one or two

It didn't upload the picture or maybe i forgot because I'm retarded.

Attached: 1552875188887.png (910x650, 344K)

Jesus christ. I must say, this was something I was definitely not expecting to see, ever. What kind of autist has this kind of idea?

Why do you care what she wants? Just rape her bro.

Attached: waifu.png (910x650, 339K)

also this one.

bundtekst

Attached: waifu x.jpg (579x996, 77K)

I can't believe you G.O.O.N.S turned mi formerette' amore into a symbol of white supremacy you bigots

She'd never be one of you and if she was she'd lose everything for hateful views

I'm not 6'0 or super ripped. I'm just fit and dress well and some girls approach me but we have mutual friends, so it doesn't really count, the thing with eyeing and staring I get it from randoms but it's hard to know if they are just looking out of boredom or if they have any interest in you

Getting approached by acquaintances isn't surprising. Most of the time people are just staring off. You can tell if they're interested

Sometimes there arent any signs at all. Girls are extremeky good at faking lack of interest.

Basically your only sign is that they arent running away.

I think they just aproach everyone and assume they want to be approched

You will catch them looking at you often

discord
=|+|--|346|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 16.jpg (305x473, 54K)

How come none of these edgy shooter artists can draw good

LOL ignore this advice please OP

I'm not that dumb I don't want to get me2'd especially in uni, I just need to figure out the difference between staring and eye fucking. Chads know it since kindergarten I'm just starting to get the attention and would like to know the difference

You have to be a Chad to approach any woman in public. When someone below they league approaches them(aka everyone), they feel ugly and her friends starts making fun of her. I'm starting to think that I can only aim for a uglier gf