Opinions on family guy?

>Opinions on family guy?

Attached: F376FAD8-0063-49B9-8090-7AC16EF6AFA5.jpg (1898x1018, 315K)

First few season were good.

Watching an episode of the older seasons now and then is pretty funny.
Once you get used to the shock humor it loses its comedic value pretty quickly, though.

I gotta agree with the first few seasons being alright. Also, the whole "remember that one time" scenes bug the hell out of me.

>Look Lois, this is Pepe the frog from the Chinese Cartoon imageboard Jow Forums. By the way, do you remember that time when we visited that camp in Poland? Those numbers Lois... I still don't get it.

Attached: peder.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>Hey Lois, someone told me your father couldn't have been gassed three times in a concentration camp.
>Peedah, stop asking questionns.

I've never watched a single full Family Guy episode in my life, never understood the appeal but I'm sure it's there for some people.
Same thing applies to The Simpsons.

Good for something in the background. Not great but had its moments

Can be funny. Seth MacFarlane clearly moved his best material to American Dad to promote it when his political humor failed. To be honest, his political humor was underappreciated, mostly because he used too many name drops (whole episode of vague/intentional references to Iran Contra, for example)
Family Guy is now mostly just the scraps. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's not. But it's better than a lot of animated shows these days, so I'll watch and chuckle

I honestly think that the writers are intentionally making it shitty just to get it cancelled. That's how bad the shows gotten

Unfunny yank trash.

I think season 1-5 was great but it really drops off at season 8.
Nobody likes you you ugly britbong.

>everyone who isn't a shart in walmart fattie is a britbong with no teeth
really made me think

Britbongs are the only ones unnecessarily obsessed with hating Americans on this website so it is reasonable to assume you are a fatherless,gutless,butterknifeless faggot.

never watched a whole episode, still trash

it's Jewish garbage.

Seth MacFarlane is literal cancer and if you like him or any of his shit content you are a fucking brainlet shit tier retard

Attached: 1553315394874.jpg (500x376, 39K)

I watched a few new episodes last night and it's clear now that they're just reusing their old plots or ideas from different McFarlane shows. There were still a few good jokes peppered in but the writing is really lazy now.

I found it funny when I was 12. it's not actually funny. my boomer father still watches it and finds it funny. Boomers seem to enjoy the show. But it is a bad show.

>popular show bad
>niche show good

It's supposed to be a comedy show but it's not funny so it's bad. TV shows in general are bad honestly. I don't know why people still watch them.