Why dont you guys take Kratom? Im the most depressed fucker in the world and it instantly gives me a 180

Why dont you guys take Kratom? Im the most depressed fucker in the world and it instantly gives me a 180

Its cheap as fuck just get cheap pill capsule maker + 500 empty capsules + Kratom and it lasts forever

It instantly cheers you up cures depression instantly. Just take one pill every couple seconds or minutes with a lot of water or a soda and you dont even notice it

I literally wake up cry stare at a wall all day depressed crying all day. It instantly blocks all negative thoughts like its harder just to think them

Its not much but it helps a lot

Attached: 8A5EF16D-9A52-411F-A2BB-A39EB18550C2.jpg (700x438, 58K)

What's the dose? I got 500gs lying around but I couldn't stomach the taste.

Kratom is addictive and dangerous for your heart.
I'd rather just smoke weed.

It's not safe if you abuse it, I'd rather just have a few cups of coffee spaced out over my day than take this shit

What strain do you use?

5-10 pills for effects more for better benefits

Red Bali every time I tried white didnt like it going to get some extract

My nigga, red bali is my favorite too. I tried red borneo and green malay but I didn't really like the effects.

Kratom is a really nice plant I want an extract

Don't buy into this pusher's bullshit. Kratom just makes you a bit loopy and sick to your stomach.

Nah you got a bad batch from a shitty vendor. I had it happen the first time i bought powder instead of pills. Switched to a better vendor and its been fine ever since

krat has its uses, but I develop a tolerance to it too quickly. I need to wait a week before I feel any effects again.

Attached: 0802_kratom_afp.jpg (1000x667, 161K)

I get mild effects every day just taking 4 or 5 pills and do it every day might want to try a different vendor

Kratom does absolutely nothing for me. No matter the dose, strain, color, or vendor I can't feel shit off of it.

>Just take one pill every couple seconds
>every couple seconds
>seconds
Sure, I will just carry a massive bag of pills around with me and take one every couple seconds, that is feasible and normal.

This is what kratom fags say every fucking time, I've tried it so many times now that they can't possibly all be fucking bad batches

Same here I bought red Bali powder from a reputable vendor and turned it into caps, took 4g and increased dose by 2g every time I tried it until 10g, felt a little fuzzy.

I've done at least one color (sometimes multiple colors) of
>bali
>maeng da
>borneo
>horn
>sumatra
With doses ranging anywhere from 2g to 20g. The massive doses just made me really nauseous and tired, I wouldn't even consider it a "buzz"

How do you take the dose? I feel nothing off tea or drinking it mixed with juice but if i pop the pills i feel it

I tried both capsules and toss and wash/mixing the powder in a drink.
I also had some concentrated extracts too.

Thats shitty man i feel a very similar opiate buzz off it and i get an instant mood change and my friend takes it with me and does too but he always takes higher doses

Ive come damn close to nodding off it before. I can only recommend my vendors which are calibotanicals and mystic island kratom. They are both cheap and they have been potent for me

It might be because I don't get much of a buzz off opiates either, just that damn tired/nauseous combo. Or if not, I read somewhere that a small percentage of people have stomach enzymes that completely destroy kratom before it has a chance to get into the blood
Yeah it's fucking gay

dependancy on drugs is stupid.. i strive for natural happiness not an artificial one ... plus withdrawls kill me from every substance

I do like 15g of Keaton a day and im still depressed.

you experience withdrawal from kratom which can be absolutely miserable. there are no free rides

I literally never feel happy Im in a small town and on probation for being black

Its a temporary thing

Ioh my fucking god are you the same stupid drug addict nigger that makes threads about your shitty life constantly? Your victim complex is sickening

There is nothing worse than being in a small town and god is out to get me

Did something break?

Attached: 1402265947751.jpg (500x500, 56K)

FUCK OFF FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, you got arrested for being a DRUG USER not for being a goddamn coon

>Why dont you guys take Kratom?
i've taken it many times and i don't like it

it makes me feel kind of silly, then if i take more i just vomit

>It instantly cheers you up cures depression instantly.
not in my experience

>It instantly cheers you up cures depression instantly.
you're thinking of ketamine and that's not a free ride either
kratom has never done shit for me and I've tried 6 strains from 3 vendors
>tfw not richfag who can get into esketamine drug trials

Attached: 1531658023716.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

i have lots of cheap ketamine and both big and small doses do not cure depression at all, rather, the big ones cause a distressing dissociation even afterwards.