Tfw biological failure for being attracted to men

>tfw biological failure for being attracted to men

Attached: 1553235990537.png (768x638, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw dick can only get hard for guys now

biology doesn't care, billions of normies blindly following their mindless instinctive course would do your job for you

So? Go fuck some butt

This. Muh biology is hardly better than "God said so". Plenty of ancient people were openly gay before it was deemed wrong.

I don't want to fuck anyone though

dude the SINGLE reason its ok to be gay is because its this time

>the waters turning animals into trannies because women keep pissing out so much estrogen because they want to suck chads dick every day
>heightism and dickism make it harder and harder for men each passing day to feel truly comfortable being straight
>white people pay to teach 5 years old about fags in school because the fag problem is such a problem and white people aren't comfortable torturing fags as much any more in irl
>new reports are coming out saying that chicken might actually be making men gay because its really shitty food or something
>the jews

yes you are a piece of shit but don't be so hard on yourself, the fact that this time period is practically a gay factory in a sense is not your fault, if you were gay as shit like 20-30 years ago you'd be considered much more of a bitch in my opinion

Attached: GSVW3408.png (1280x720, 643K)

Then let me fuck you

I'd befriend a faggot over a bigot any day. Also, if chicken is turning men gay then we'll all be sucking cock soon because it's just too good. Pork and beef are overrated.

Attached: 1553211775757.jpg (529x451, 70K)

I want romance, not cold, unfeeling sex

>pork and beef are overrated
we should stone plebeians like you

romance is hard but my sex is anything but cold and unfeeling

sorry not looking for hookups

Beef is okay and I don't mind some steak or bacon from time to time, but nothing beats chicken. Although wild game probably comes close even though it tastes different.

Attached: 1552147081879.png (560x840, 249K)

>gay
>mostly just fap to romantic yuri doujins because there's very few happy romantic yaoi ones that arent really perverted
>makes me feel fluffy and pure inside
>goes away when I climax and I just feel lonely after

Attached: 1522301278545.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Well, technically you're something more along the lines of a biological "Back-up".

The entire reason that, in nature, pure homosexuals aren't negatively selected against (per se) is that large herds of a species with homosexuals will have the homosexuals care for orphaned / abandoned progeny.

Do you exist to propagate genes? Sure, just your species', and not specifically your own.

>makes me feel fluffy and pure inside
I've noticed gay thoughts feel morally right for some reason. Jesus acting like a fag during the sermon on the mount just validates it more.

>Muh biology is hardly better than "God said so"
the coping of anyone who doesn't look like exactly pic related

Attached: high testosterone.jpg (473x516, 62K)

I like them because it feels like you can understand the same sex more, and like there's a deeper bond when it goes beyond just fucking. Like there's really someone else who would relate to you and be yours.

>Jesus acting like a fag during the sermon on the mount just validates it more.

Um... what?

Attached: 1551956313900.png (1172x675, 43K)

>But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you
Anyone who acted like this in high school would be called a fag. And Jow Forums would call this behavior faggotry too.

So by adopting children I'm fulfilling my biological duty as a homo?

Attached: original56745.gif (500x546, 374K)

Supposedly far fewer males reproduced throughout history and pre-history than females. Besides, the way genes work makes it so that you can get gay genes in a family in which most siblings are straight. Not saying being a beta is excusable, just that it has nothing to do with being gay.

Attached: 1550911438824.gif (660x780, 201K)

You don't necessarily have to adopt. You can be a gay uncle or a teacher or a social worker. Just paying taxes also helps other families, if you live alone.

discord
=|+|--|343|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)

>impregnate a woman who looks like a man
>say fuck you to biology