Tfw no paranoid conspiracy gf :(

Tfw no paranoid conspiracy gf :(
youtu.be/5b4p6VQno4o

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-101908~01.png (720x523, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eNU3MLqyzPk
youtu.be/PuQTtw_nLoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I memba her from britfeel years ago

I was looking on YouTube to see if there was any truth to the tin foil hat conspiracy or if it was just a meme and then found her. She's so cute to me

Holy fuck in one video she unironically wraps her head in tin foil fucking LMAO. Mental illness is one hell of a drug.

Attached: kek.jpg (450x435, 69K)

I think it's kind of cute. I would just go along with it if I dated her, I even kinda believe in the em conspiracy myself a bit

I personally don't do any of this shit, but I imagine it seems fucking way off if someone were doing it from an onlooker's perspective.

Our technology in electromagnetics has become extremely advanced since WWII. Mind control is real, and the government has been proven to use it (see MKULTRA).

A good declassified document on tapping into electromagnetic frequencies for psychological warfare is seen here: cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

The question you have to ask yourself is whether they became crazy before or after learning about this technology.
Here's a picture of that goofy programmer that looks like shaggy where it seems like he's in a Faraday Cage, but he's probably just using it to keep the heat down in the room he's in.

Attached: zoinks.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

>Question the things around you and wonder how society works
>Try to investigate into it to see who the masters are
>Get immediately dubbed a crazy conspiracy theorist and have everything you say get automatically discounted irregardless of evidence

How does that not terrify you? That you can be have your voice completely silenced by being misdiagnose schizophrenic or hand waved away as a kook conspiracy theorist? The entire label needs to be entirely destroyed or we will never be free.

There are many ways to ruin a person.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNU3MLqyzPk
If you can stand the autistic rambling, he goes into the various ways companies and agencies ruin people.

I've heard about this document in one of the videos I found on the tube. Always womdered there was something to the whole tinfoil hat thing and it seems to be so. How does one recognize if there is some kind of em attack or mind control taking place? Maybe if I start wearing a tinfoil hat or box myself in a Faraday cage I'll notice some kind of difference or something
This is a good video on the matter and should silence anyone calling conspiracy researchers a wacko
youtu.be/PuQTtw_nLoA

She says she went to Oxford.
And she completed her doctorate?

Did she really?

>I've heard about this document in one of the videos I found on the tube. Always womdered there was something to the whole tinfoil hat thing and it seems to be so. How does one recognize if there is some kind of em attack or mind control taking place? Maybe if I start wearing a tinfoil hat or box myself in a Faraday cage I'll notice some kind of difference or something
You're being constantly bombarded with EM waves (and many others). I've heard of people who believed they were victims of personal attacks by such waves, but from my knowledge it's sort of like an on or off switch for most of the country, if not the world.
It would be a good experiment to see if Faraday cages work, but your electronics give off small signatures so you'd need to remove everything for a controlled experiment.

Attached: abunchofniggers.png (300x236, 89K)

I might buy this emf protective hat and see if I feel any significant difference at all in my day to day life. I've also read about something called orgonite supposedly fixing harmful emf too. Do you know anything about that?

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-130825~01.png (720x945, 107K)

you'd have to completely enclose your room with material that blocks out the waves.

I've gotta leave my place sometimes though. If the hat can mitigate emf harm even a little bit I'll take that

I don't know enough about it, but I imagine it would do very little.

I think most people believe it will reduce exposure and not eliminate it completely.

if you want to reduce exposure, leave the planet.

You got a shuttle ticket for me m8?

Attached: 1552758359428.jpg (480x678, 57K)

yeah, a .45acp outta do the trick

>smoke some DMT
>talk to interdimensional entities
>learn electrogravitic engineering
>build a spaceship
>leave this dying world to its fate

Attached: andromeda machine.jpg (588x762, 94K)

Built it and let me tag along! You can put me in charge of collecting all the anime, music, and other earthly things before we head off

Attached: 1552859103899.jpg (600x450, 103K)

I talked to a guy who was allegedly working on Tesla and anti-grav tech, and was contacted and told to stop.
The Electromagnetic Devices give off a signature and the Jews can actually pinpoint a person's location if they start tampering with things in that field.