Why do girls hate me?

Why do girls hate me?
It seems like no matter what I do I'm always the one showing interest and they just act like I'm pathetic scum they have to put up with

Attached: 20190323_102405.jpg (915x687, 129K)

but they're literally offering to meet you?
are you severely autistic or just braindead

You have to look at these things within the context of power. It's just hardwired into our brains without us even knowing it, unfortunately. If you're a rich attractive Chad, girls will make it easy for you to let you know that they are giving you power over them. If you're just a spineless autist, a girl might acknowledge you because it's only a matter of time before they hit the wall, but they sure as hell aren't going to make it easy for you in order to establish their own power in any potential relationship (if it even gets that far).

Look at the way she's saying it though
Its like I'm just an inconvenience to her "Oh user I guess I'll go out with you and get my free meal and then never talk to you again if you insist..."

Ask her out for coffee or something so you can gauge the interest. At the worst she's disinterested and you don't speak again, even if you buy her coffee you haven't lost much money. At the best, she wants to meet up again because she likes you and might actually want to fuck you.

You're ugly. That's the only reason women do or don't like you.

Alright, done
Guess I'll be back to post a cringe thread about this later tonight

well done user, I'll be watching for that thread, hopefully it's good news

Look at your phrasing, dude. I haven't seen the rest of the conversation but saying "you don't want to go out WITH ME tonight?" You should use more casual phrases like 'grab coffe' or things like that. Re-read what you wrote and you'll realise you put yourself in a submissive position, a vulnerable one. Also, while chatting don't make it look like you're dying to meet the girl, even though that's the case.

>Thread title tonight: "Got stood up by a cunt, also woman hate thread."

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 324K)

Ahahahaha never mind
Jesus Christ I'm done with women

Attached: 20190323_115726.jpg (789x480, 90K)

the fucking lack of self awareness. im telling you man, ALL women are manipulative sluts. they are not worth pursuing at all.

I'm starting to realize that
God I wish I had never been born

I've seen multiple tinder girls in a single day, including sleeping with multiple in the same day, but even I have the courtesy not to mention my other plans with tinder people lol

woman(woman) here. i've slept with 1 person who is now my husband.
you're just going for stacies if they're doing this shit. especially if you're using Tinder.
use OKCupid if you're trying to find girls online. at least that's respectable.
otherwise meet girls the normal way, in the flesh at a club for a hobby that you actually like.

Nobody on Jow Forums is female until they provide proof so fuck off or post pic.

My reading comprehension may be failing me but she says that she have a date and is willing to ditch that guy for you.
If you show interest in her it should go well.

how? I have matches but never meet anyone

lower your standards. you ARE pathetic scum compared to 10/10 women.

I told her I would kms instead

go from tinder to texting asap and ask to go for coffee or something within the first 3 days

i can accomplish that. How do I take it from coffee to fucking?

Sorry but even 100/10 women are bellow 0.1/10 men.
There's a reason women are considered subhumans and the inferior gender.

Attached: 1448223135318.jpg (960x513, 90K)

user, she's not trying to be rude or rub it in your face that she's doing so well on tinder. She's telling you that she's willing to turn three guys down just be be with you. That's a good thing.

What is wrong with this? Women obviously have easier success on Tinder, she wants to hook up just like you, its not like you consider her 'the one'. She's still has not shot you down, you're okay, man, stop feeling so vulnerable, act like a man.