My boss fired me because she says

My boss fired me because she says

>I was not concentrated
>I was spineless
>I live in my own world

Does she mean I am autistic?

Attached: 36708903-young-female-boss-checking-her-employees-work.jpg (1300x866, 109K)

Might want to look into filing an EO/ADA complaint against her. Sounds like she fired you for having a disability.

she knew you weren't straight user

But I am

I actually liked her

Be a better employee. You gets looks up GBPs that way.

Attached: monopoly _20190211_191005.png (842x625, 701K)

the fact you're not straight and liked her sexually still is the reason she fired you

She means you were a shitty employee who wasn't pulling his weight. Any other answer is a delusional reddit incel fantasy. Be a better worker and you won't get fired next time.

Bit of a paradox, they can be strongly biased against exactly a full list of symptoms and feel they're completely in the right, but then if you being exactly what they hate has an official diagnosis, that changes everything.

That's mean. Fuck that bitch you don't want to work there.

But I actually cared and I did my best.

I don't know why she was so sure I didn't pay attention to her orders when I was actually obsessed with what she told me and when I got fired I cried like I hadn't since childhood

I'm in the post in Europe with a permanent contract and even though I'm an autistic fuckup, it's extremely rare that anyone states any objections to how I work. The job is garbage but I'm basically unfireable as long as I work by the rules.

If she wasnt a shit boss she would have beeen able to tell you:
>when, how, what you fucked up
>when you fucking up became a pattern
>how fucking up affects the team
>listened to your explanation about why you fucked up

Yo being in your own world means you did not manage interpersonal relationships which until work is highly skilled matter more than any Bullshit you do at work

>I was not concentrated
You couldn't tolerate your job
>I was spineless
Start being arrogant but make sure to back it up with your work (be confident you pussy)
>I live in my own world
Yea you're probably autistic

Attached: Winking-man.jpg (349x496, 18K)

If she really wrote those motives on the paper, consider suing.

Attached: 1552744840836.png (888x894, 520K)

if you want to be a jew/nigger

He'll be really spineless if he just takes it like a bitch.

Why is autism= being in your own world?

>someone is spineless
>be confident you pussy

why is normie advice so goddamn terrible? Why is it always sink or swim with you faggots even with all the rescources around you? Why can't you just admit you don't know shit?

>just let some roastie bitch fire you for being autistic with no recourse.

Nah, don't listen to this fucktard, OP. Squeeze as much money out of that shithole as you can.

>"I'm not a pussy, so you must be one because you are choosing to"
normie logic

>OP says he's straight
something doesn't add up here

Attached: 1358434385009.gif (150x148, 996K)

she was an evil whore who wanted to see you premature ejaculate

OP you weren't friendly/normie enough. you probably did the work fine. they want someone to come in with a smile on their face, small-talk with them, not be an aspie (which you probably are)

take this advice: try to get unemployment, anything

make them pay for this

this.
first two reasons are just a meme, last one
>I live in my own world
is the actual reason, especially because shes a woman so muh feefees. you dont give off pleasant normie vibes. its over, just pray for yang gang