Why don't you express yourself through art?

Why don't you express yourself through art?

Attached: 1373053101967.png (949x752, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I try to draw purely with the aim of expression it looks like a schizophrenic scribbled on the paper. I do enjoy expressing myself through poetry though

I want to. I regret not practicing over the past ten years. I drew an elite from Halo with colored pencils when I was in high school and it looks pretty legit even though I had never taken an art class and only drew occasionally. That was like ten years ago, though.

Because the way I want to do it is through video games but I have no clue where to begin with such things.

I do express myself through art. I am making a cartoon right now.

Get 2 notebooks, one with lines, one with blank pages.
in the lined book on page one, write 10 times or places that interest you.
on page 2, write 20 jobs that interest you.
make the book into a tiny museum of stuff that you life, food, people, animals, plants, machines, etc.
you can even cut pictures out of magazines and paste them in it.
when you're done you will have an invaluable resource of ideas.
in the blank book, you can start doing doodles and sketches of your characters and world and stuff.

Attached: weha.jpg (645x773, 87K)

No I mean coding and stuff I know the other thing duh.

oh, then go to an adult education center and take a $0-$300 course.
sorry, i thought i was helping.

Why would I want to "express" myself?
I am not keen on doing that aside from maybe to a girl (where it mostly backfires, since they do not really want to KNOW, they just want to feel good about having listened).
And anyone else I damn well prefer to NOT know me.

>show frens some drawings
>this looks schizophrenic
Tfw
Here's a pp

Attached: pp.png (1106x691, 209K)

>Why don't you express yourself through art?

I do

People notice my art and I already got hired to do some logo designs and stuff for some small businesses

Attached: 1550942622937.jpg (640x853, 39K)

I don't think I'd be able to come up with any cool ideas and I'd be too self-critical to show people anything I make until/unless I reach a point where I think it's 10/10

post the drawings please. and how can art seem schizophrenic. fucking normans "hmm this piece of art shows me that you were in a psychosis while drawing"

Attached: 1442122564360.jpg (811x662, 131K)

Does this depict a scene from your life user?

youre autistic and addicted to video games. video games arent art, try again brainlet

i do, microsoft paint is my medium of choice

Attached: my frog.png (1564x938, 61K)

I'm honestly thinking about terrorising or blessing my city with expressionist graffiti. For everyone to see all the time, that would feel great. But I have never used graffiti, I'm only skilled in pencil sketches

I haven't finished any actual drawings
As I have just gotten a drawing tablet and I am still learning how to draw after 10 years of sleeping
I will post a complete art here sometime, on a different thread probably, at a different time probably ehh
I drew that pp and this ayy and working on some roastie portrait

Attached: practice_doodle_wip.png (1003x729, 125K)

Its all i do

Attached: IMG_0590.jpg (2947x2602, 1.61M)

drawing seems really hard and it is and I don't have motivation to do it. I assume I speak for most of the people here as well.

I do that, too. Here is my OC Fresco.

Attached: my frog.png (1564x938, 416K)

i loved writing things when i was younger, in the end of middle school
i love writing stuff, but it's been a while since i wrote anything

Attached: DQnuv9XX0AALeqP.jpg (303x298, 18K)

I do, by making dark depressing sounding beats I've posted in the creative threads numerous times

I do OP. I play several instruments regularly and I write music constantly. I'm very good at conveying emotion with art.

I do. Writer and musician reporting in.
This means I'm fucking poor and starving please help

I don't have that fancy drawning tablet. And I'm not gonna draw on a paper.

Because I have no personality and nothing to express. I was born to consume media and perform manual labour. I'm basically a failed normie NPC that became self aware.

>Because I have no personality and nothing to express.
Same. I may have started life with something resembling an imagination, but the schizophrenia took away all of my motivation to do anything, so I just stagnated intellectually and became a soulless droid.

because its fucking boring.

When I was younger I liked art but at the age of 12 i lost all hobbies... and its like that ever since.

I got issues with fine motor skills since I was a kid so drawing and writing is pretty hard.
I'm a sick pianist tho

Because drawing is beyond frustrating and soul crushing.

Attached: 1552797741392.jpg (372x268, 6K)

here it goes i most original fashion

Attached: sadgunner.jpg (640x400, 64K)

I just draw animuh girls,
but i do not draw as much as i used cuz i am practicing nihongo daily, (cuz escapism)
also
>be me
>live in 3rd world shithole south america
>25 yo
>i do not enjoy my meme career

Attached: vamp-lolita.png (774x680, 98K)

I've tried multiple times, but everytime I give it a try I end up dropping it very shortly after starting. I just can't muster up the motivation to get better at it.

I do some art stuff but even if I tried express myself through art, I simply can't because I don't even know myself.

Attached: 1548022609877.jpg (301x301, 13K)

Girl I know just draws faces and standing people,
but mostly just faces faces faces, shitty ones too, it pisses me off, such a waste.

Attached: bee.png (545x300, 4K)

You must learn technique first, and that is daily practice and discipline, focus just in one stuff and do your best.

Attached: 1536119158476.gif (500x500, 46K)

I really like weeb stuff/cliche.

Attached: Mona3.jpg (1840x3264, 159K)

Work on counting to 5. Those toes make me feel uneasy.

discord
=|+|--|531|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 1.jpg (437x404, 49K)

I want to but I suck at drawing and have lost the motivation to try and get better. it sucks too because I really enjoy good art work

Attached: 1522525815872.png (387x720, 528K)