Tearjerking documentaries are being make about your lives

Tearjerking documentaries are being make about your lives

Attached: virgin1.png (939x529, 296K)

I wonder what normies think about this, do they assume it's all made up or something? They're probably baffled by the concept of someone being a virgin for that long, let alone never kissing a girl.

>early
nice fucking humblebrag

I'm 32 and never kissed a girl. I just don't know how to date or initiate sex. I'm self conscious.

>I just don't know how to date or initiate sex. I'm self conscious.
At this point, you'd just be embarrassingly bad. Like not even forgettably bad, but so bad she still talks about how bad you were 20 years in the fur

Anybody can buy a whore now. If you're still a virgin you're officially part of the Reddit Incel Women Hating club.

I figure you could just get really pissed for your first time, lower inhibitions for you and she won't remember it too much.

Is this an actual documentary?

They just chalk it off to him being a white male and deserving it.
Conservatives chalk it off to him being a pussy and/or gay.

Nah bruv, If he is actually incredibly good looking just a autist when it comes to sex, it might be bad, but woman are vain so he should be ok. She might even like it, but like I said, only if he has the looks. My cousin and was like this, and the bitch married him.

you need some anti-anxiety meds. or just remove yourself from technology for a month.

I don't care, I never kissed anyone or ever went on a date until I was in my 20s. That is probably more normal than people generally believe due to our weird social economy.

molested so im technically not a virgin B)

>They just chalk it off to him being a white male and deserving it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190310_213827.png (821x500, 228K)

>okay for this therapy we get naked and I laugh at your penis
Powerful.

Grats, bro, dodged a bullet there.

top kek user i was thinking the same thing myself

Attached: 1553055399930.jpg (1074x1261, 179K)

>you need some anti-anxiety meds. or just remove yourself from technology for a month.
If it was this easy Jow Forums would be a locker room talk board about smashing pussy, but its not.

Attached: 1553158529809.png (377x398, 405K)

no they aren't, i am chad. hollywood movies are being made about my life.

>okay for this therapy we get naked and I laugh at your penis

Attached: 1552275494910.png (714x499, 213K)

Even at 19, when people found out I was a virgin they were shocked.
One of my only friends found out I was a virgin and said "wait really? You don't come across like that at all"
I'm 22 now, and everybody just assumes I'm not. But I can tell there's a pretty big shock to it when they find out.

>But I can tell there's a pretty big shock to it when they find out.

How are people "finding out"?

This. If you are an autist, not a girl, have low social skills and are not physically attractive or very competent it is a very common thing tho.