Unusual request

Unusual request

I'm a woman who just wants to die. I'm broken beyond repair and I want to leave this disgusting cruel world. Does any user here have a shotgun and would sell or borrow it to me? I live in Germany but I'm ready to travel for a serious offer.

Attached: 20190323_164840.png (1080x1059, 882K)

If you come to Canada and take a poop on a pad, and let me wipe you while jacking off, you can have my shotgun.

based and pooppilled

That's extremely disgusting. If I don't get any other offers I might consider it

>That's extremely disgusting
Tell me that while you're obliging. Your humiliation will make my cock harder.

This is sad op. Don't do it. Please don't do it
If one of you goes in it's about the same as if we all go through it

Why are you broken beyond repair?
Btw nobody will lend you a shotgun because they would get in trouble with the police.

Attached: 113656498.png (606x693, 269K)

I lost everything I cared about and I feel empty inside. I'm in constant mental agony and I have no hope of life ever getting better. I guess I would also be ok with somebody being with my while I jump of a cliff or a high building or something. If anybody knows a good place. I'm kinda afraid to do it alone.

i have a shotgun, in sweden so you'll have to come here. just dont blow your brains out in my apartment. preferably deep in the woods so i dont have to care.

>I lost everything I cared about
Curious - like what?

How did you loose everything you cared about?

Attached: (4).jpg (577x622, 63K)

Fuck off you fake-depressed roastie. And fuck off every white-knight retard that gives her attention, that's all this is
>"I'm so saad and depressed, i wanna kill myself totally broken wah wah wah"
If that was true, you'd just fucking kill yourself instead of posting about it. God i fucking hate roasties.

Attached: Theman.jpg (600x350, 22K)

Why not just buy a tank of pure nitrogen and argon and make a suicide bag? That way you don't have to risk getting v& for violating whatever gun laws you Krauts have.

Attached: painless fast suicide.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

If you come to Romania and fuck me I will help you on your journey or even join you.

*nitrogen or argon

Chads thunder cock

HAHAHAHAHA I want this reply framed on my fucking wall, this is Jow Forums incarnate

Oh stop being a faggot and I'll give you my address. You can come hang out with my and I'll get your life straight for you. I've gotten many people out of depression before and I assure you with 100% confidence I can do the same for you if you listen to my every word and trust I only want the best for you. Reply and we will begin.

As someone who has tried to kill himself twice, and "thought about suicide" (which most people consider a 'suicide attempt') thousands of other times, this difference is true. The times I actually attempted suicide I was ready to go, I went and did it with no emotion. It was something else that stopped me, being found and the noose breaking to be exact

von wo genau?

Attached: 1552860707781.png (402x424, 11K)

Nobody who posts about doing it actually does it. You're just a dumb slut who got sad for the first time in her life and wants attention.

The only person I was never uncomfortable around, my worth as a woman, the possibility to live as a neet and my last bit of sanity