I know this is weird but i have a girlfriend who says she's willing to try anything in the bedroom at least once...

I know this is weird but i have a girlfriend who says she's willing to try anything in the bedroom at least once. I mentioned dogs and the first time i asked she thought i was joking. The 2nd time she sounded confused but she wasn't angry. The 3rd time she laughed and said "would you REALLY like me to do this? like seriously?". I get the feeling she might be interested but i don't know how to break through that last little but if resistance. Do you have any advice?

Attached: 763f48bd18933c0b3ee3a822036a37c260134ced978ec9c90f1b6913b72ee68b.webm (720x1280, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself and your depraved whore of a girlfriend

>has a literal girlfriend willing to do ANYTHING
>wants her to be fucked by a literal animal
This is lower than cucks and betas. This place always finds new ways to surprise me.

This but let a dog fuck her and upload the video here before doing it

this is the most disgusting thread I've read on here and I'm a the new guy
>actually trying to get her to puck a dog
disgusting and very white of you

Start by having it eat her out one night and see how she feels after that.

>not wanting your gf to get knotted

Literally gay

drug her. also stop posting webms of whores with plastic tits.

>i have a girlfriend
go away faggot

Attached: get_out.jpg (526x482, 31K)

>people like this somehow get gfs
Really makes you wonder...

Attached: 2d6qNNL.jpg (653x490, 95K)

My last girlfriend confessed having a bestiality fetish to me. I'm not into it, but I really liked that she trusted me enough to tell me.

Does she need to use peanut butter or will the dog do it on his own?

white women fuck dogs

dogblox

I'm not sure, peanut butter would do the trick though. Just test it on your hand first so you know your dog won't try to literally take a bite of her.

your girlfriend is fat and listens to breaking benjamin

>implying this counts as "fat"

Also she listens to a band called Alvvays

Attached: DSC_1835.png (372x716, 300K)

jesus christ, if that's her now i don't wanna see what she looks like in 10 years

Lmao what? Shes super cute and has a great sense of humor. I bet she's prettier than your gf.

She's cute and she wants to please OP sexually no matter what he wants. She's a catch. Get the sand out of your vagina.

That's where you're wrong. Your dog fucker is shit tier compared to my trad goddess

On second thought i probably shouldn't post pictures but for since reason it won't let me delete the first one. Can one of the mods help me?

Nice one retard. Hope someone finds her social media and exposes you both as animal fucking degenerates.

Attached: 1553364435244.png (540x417, 315K)

Why are you such a bitter judgemental asshole? Maybe that's why you are so lonely

>dog abusers can get gfs and you can't

stupid fuck, shitposting but you dont even know how Jow Forums works. bumping this thread for exposure, hopefully everyone sees

Lmao don't be a prick. I guess I'll just have to delete this thread then. Thanks to the user who actually gave helpful advice.

Mods, please shut this thread down. Good day chaps.

lmao think before you post you stupid cunt

>rhettal got scared off reddit
damn shame

>what she looks like in 10 years
she's clearly not a long term gf m8

Loser. Speaking of cunt, tonight I'll be eating my qt girlfriend's cunt and then playing video games. Enjoy your hand buddy!

what a retarded fucking thread desu

jokes on you buddy, my hand doesn't even feel good anymore. Have fu nwith your land before time looking ass whore of a gf

>tfw girls would literally fuck a dog but not you
FUCK MY SHIT UP

Jesus fucking christ. ITT retard outs himself and gf as dog fuckers and degenerate, retard fears backlash and wants thread deleted, thread degrades into petty insults where retard attempts to save face. If I'm being honest this is the best thread today. Weimar post on pol last night's the only I can think in recent history that rivals it. Goddamn. Thanks for the entertainment dog fucker with the ugly tranny gf

>tonight I'll be eating my qt girlfriend's cunt
ok? good for you user, why you think thats something to brag about is beyond me. are you a high schooler?
you cant delete the thread and the mods here dont just delete a thread because you ask them. faggot.

how do you upload a video of something before it's done?

Attached: sb.jpg (675x1200, 74K)

Before or after the dog creams in it? Fucking disgusting dude. Fuck if I wasn't married I'd go back to my hand after seeing this shit, really makes you think about what women are capable of. Seriously every virgin jerking off daily crying about Chad has you beaten by a mile dog fucker

I had an ex who I used to record taking her uncles dogs knot when she would dogsit for him. Ive mentioned it a few times but no one usually seems interested ao I stopped. High tier fetish, esp when the girl thinks its hot too

Image saved and im going to spread it you stupid faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20171106-054949.jpg (1079x1036, 449K)

Holy fuck I found her. Yall deserve this for being retarded

Fun fact: bestiality is actually legal in our state so its not like we're committing a crime. I can't find and place that would actually host a video tho

...did you upload it?

Kill yourself and burn in hell

>reminder that OPs gf is a nasty whore

Good luck generating interest senpai

Im not op, i just wamt to ruin your bitter little fantasy of doing something of amy consequence

is that his face?

Bullshit. What city is she from?

Meant this in response to

Make her do it, user, ANYTHING means ANYTHING. Call her a liar if she doesn't do it. We want pics of the act too

I did not, look at the bitter chaste anons in this thread, im not tryna get her lynched.

normal people > dog fuckers > fags

Lol I'm still looking. Found a pinterest account. Finding more images. Thanks for posting several retard. May be legal but it ain't in fashion. Yeehaw

Chaste, as if that's why lololololol nah couldn't be subhuman dogfuckers being gross, just a bunch of angry virgins. Any association with jidf?

Found the bitches face in yandex using the headshot, immediately pulled 2 confirmed matches for her face now tracing origins while shitposting here. Not to mention you said it's legal, and so far you're not slick so I can take your word on it and drastically reduce my options for who it is based on the 18 available states, or, bonus points for me, I can look in your home for identifying features. Which I'm doing now, yours or hers All I need is to search the location based on certain features for matches and I've got it. Gimme more than 10 minutes dog fucker, I've got you

m8 i checked yandex and i've found 0 matches, either your eyes are fucked or you're bluffing like an absolute madman
not op

Can you imagine being this much of a pos?

Keep moving your furious little hands my missrable friend

God you can feel his excitement. Yeehaw. This is your big day user!

Lol are you serious? I found 2. Op or not sounds like bullshit, there's clearly her. And if not with this I have other ways. It's 2019 all I need is a face. But I promise I'm not bluffing. I'm off for the next three days and I hate dog fuckers with a passion. I'm gonna take this all the way as practice. I don't doubt you checked yandex, but if you didn't see the same bitch hey maybe it's not, but I'd swear on my left nut I'm looking at her.

Not op here, hes just getting off on his attempt to send dread to op. Hes making an idiot out of himself because the pics op larped with are of no consequence or irl meaning. This is what an ireedemable robot looks like.

Lol yeehaw was light bait. Ruling shit out. Yeah I'm pretty excited. Might even hire someone to kill you when I find you. And I will find you. Lol you keep stressing and I'll keep moving my furious "lil" hands. Can you imagine being such a piece of shit you need to see a woman fuck a dog to get off? As far as morality goes in my eyes I have impunity. Lol being called a piece of shit by a dog fucker is wonderful, better than being called friend

It'll be big when I'm sharing to your gf and family

Attached: 1551486239343.jpg (639x479, 44K)

Just post what you've found ffs.

ain't bullshitting mate, i also hate dog fuckers, but i don't trust you if i can't see it myself

Finding it gross is fine, literally lynching people over it is pathetic, but historically precedented. Conservatives do tend to feel God blessed them with the powers to judge life and death when something offends then. The archtypical self righteous disgust.

Lolololol omg how many need to say not op here and defend a dog fucker? Starting to look like it's all op trying to cover ass by shoddily attempted demoralizing. If I waste my time I waste my time. I've no hobbies other than shit like this. Embarrass myself? I was made to eat my own puke for a year in front of my family at the dinner table each night, embarrassment is for pussies. I'm having fun while seeking justice and testing myself. Any faggot that's not behind that can suck my ass, I genuinely don't care what you think, though I will say the fear of a degenerate puts a shine in my heart

Alright back in a second with what I have

Im not op, im just marvelling at the hypocrisy and righteousness of people who feel they are entitled to kill someone because of a victimless fetish. Its like how a child abuser i knew wore batman hats and shirts, and he bragged about killing a guy who tried to mug him. Every dipshit thinks theyre a hero when their sad little line is crossed. Just look at the folks overseas.

Op left a long time ago when he got bored of larping. No one is dumb enough to post pics of their gf here after talking about beast. And then say mods take this down out loud

Ur an idiot

First not op'er here. I agree with you that it's fucking disgusting, i just want to see your matches from yandex coz i found fuck all

First and last and first connects to pinterest, she looks a little off in the first but I can tell she has flat lips, the rest of the features are close enough for it to be off days. Now I'm gonna screencap particular portions of the images and see what I can find using those. And uploading the image to my pc now hopefully to receive some info from the image data. I'll post as I find stuff if the thread doesn't die

Attached: IMG_20190323_143944.png (1440x1440, 902K)

Lololololol xD

Im a wild outlaw troll with nothing to lose look at me go lmao lololololo thats how you know i am amused and reckless and idgaf idc if i waste my whole weekend i just rot anyways

Most of your kind are self declared unembarassable, im just saying your a spiritual stain on humanity. XD

This isn't about god. It's about dog. And a good boy shouldn't be abused. Yep as archtypical as they come. Pathetic to you maybe, typical liberal, believing they can judge life and death, as if they're gods themselves, to call another pathetic. What happens if they have kids? They teach em to fuck a dog too? Or they fuck the kid? Degenerates should be brought into light

As are you dog fucker. Yep. You clearly know the morally superior way oh great dog fucker. May as well talk to a post, if you didn't care you'd shut your mouth or leave, but you're russled. That's ok dog fucker, that's a ok. I'd rather spend my weekend testing my skill than fucking dogs amirite

Also the yeehaw flew right over your head. One preemptively down. Lol I'll keep shitposting because it's funny to have a dog fucking braggart insult me out of fear

yeah there are some similarities there, but i ruled that image out because her smile is different from the two pics op posted.
in this her smile curls up at both ends, but in both of op's pics it just goes straight across.
maybe i'm just dumb and that's not how it works

Oh i do care, im not in denial. I wouldnt be typing if i didnt care like you said. Im just mocking your bad ass free wheelin devil may care pose. You cant see your own shame past the dog effers shame. Your the same.

op here this user caught me. this whole thread is just a silly larp with common images i stole from google. nice try psycho user but this was all a ruse so you can stop your stalking you fool. mods i think we're done here time to shut down this terrible mistake of a thread

It can be different depending on who it is and especially lighting. To me they seem like exact matches at different times and lighting. The skull shape is exact, the color for skin and lips match, the eyes match, the style matches.

Lol yep, the dog fuckers shame is just too damn big. I'm the same on that level, but on the fundamental level where it matters to me and to dog, I'm not fucking dog. Try harder

Lol you can't be so stupid you expect them to close the thread on command. Lol its fine I'll keep going, wanna find what I can. Don't even give a fuck if it is a dog fucker so long as I find out who it is, and when I do ill go extra far and make calls. This isn't only about you dog fucker, it's also about me wanting to get better at what I do

Alright your playing right into the archetype so its getting predictable, imma head out. I just want you to absorb 2 things:

Im not op

And

Op is off somewhere giving minimal fucks about his safety because thats not his gf

I could be wrong about the second thing, maybe someone here on r9k is that comically dumb to set up an obvious death star ventilation shaft to nuke their own life tho

I thought deleting threads was mad easy anyways

And ya ideally i would put a blankie on your moral, itd be a little victory for me. But you wouldnt admit it if i had cuz ur a phony who says things to appear one way or another.

Real OP here. This isnt me lol.

Also, my gf needs a ride to work so ill see you guys later. If this thread is still here when i get back Im going to contact the webmaster and report this secretly. Enjoy yourselves while you can gentlemen, don't do anything you will regret. I'm not above taking legal action if this thread isn't taken down.

>secretly

I meant "directly" lmao. Curse you autocorrect!

Ahahahahahahaaahahaha goddamn back to back. Yallre great. Why even respond to my shit, I don't care what you say or what you think.

Badump Badump

why not just put it in her ass you weirdo

post more pics of his gf

yeah post more pics of his gf

Bumping bump bamp

Op is a real faggot if he thinks he can command the mods around like he owns the place

yeah OP you're a faggot

this is the worst insult i've ever seen on this site.

discord
=|+|--|516|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 16.jpg (305x473, 54K)

Nasty dogfucker

Imagine how much of a disgusting heifer this woman must be to be dating someone who posts here and is willing to fuck a dog for him. kys

There's some seriously based lads in our presence bros...

Her pic is in the thread and shes kind of cute desu

I think i might have found her instagram, does this look like her or am i tripping? I don't want to put her on blast really.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23-13-43-47-1.png (431x433, 204K)

Could be. Any pics of her tattoo?

looks like it, what's her ig?

Yeah bro, you've cracked it. The reason you don't have a gf is because you're too pure and upstanding, not because you're a mentally ill, useless sack of shit. Congrats!

Nice cope, incel lmao