Live in cold shitty small town

>live in cold shitty small town
>so cold i cant even go outside half the year
>literally nothing but horrible fucking awful shit happens to me
>literally just lie around in bed begging for death or just something good to happen
>it never does
>have ptsd from family abuse
>just trapped wiith family becuase god is relentlessly coming after me
>keep having flashbacks of shit thats happened to me here and cant just leave like a normal person
>get long as fuck probation sentence for being black for someone thats not even my fault
>on top of that every day of my life is torture and bad shit keeps happening
>whites keep forcing me to go to meeting and shit
>have to take kratom just to stop the suicidal thoughts cant even sleep
>too tired to get out of bed have hellish anxiety can barely talk to anyone too tired to work a job always feel like shit
>Iiterally all i ever wanted was to move to a big city and just wait tables or something

Attached: A1FD5385-6AB6-466D-9039-8BBCC157202E.jpg (236x177, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

co.jefferson.ny.us/departments/Probation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thats too much to ask with god coming down destroying everything in my life
>trapped in my own personal hell just forced to do more and more shit i dont want to
>literally everything in my life would be okay if i could just leave and go to a big city and get some shit job and some shit tiny apartment with roommates
>nope thats too much to ask
>god just comes down destroying everything i try to do and rips everything away from me destroys any happiness i get any time i try to leave or do anything god just comes down strikes me down horrible disasters come and ruin everything
>i literally made thousands of dollars out in the middle of nowhere with no resources did the impossible beat every odd when I wasnt supposed to win
>god just throws a fucking disaster in my face makes it impossible to Ieave just stuck in my ptsd hell hole
>no one to hang out with so Im just trapped alone all day miserable and suffering
>only other person is 5 miles away and an autistic douche bag with no social skills and everyone here is crazy as fuck going to the psych center and shit

I just wanna LEAVE fuck god

you deserve this fate...

Attached: faggot.jpg (694x6153, 768K)

>deserve this fate..

Attached: year33.jpg (2941x10000, 1.86M)

Save money
Move to real city
problem solved

I really hope someone shoots you, fucking nigger. Might stop you reposting this thread every hour.

lol how sick in the head is this nigger

If I could figure out where you live I'd notify your probation officer about your illegal drug use

He's from upstate my and lives near a prison

>he lives in the snow map from mario kart

Attached: OPs_house.jpg (314x252, 24K)

Mario kart doesn't have niggers

>all the other karts are donkey kong

you are a loser, carl

donkey Kong is still white at least

>He's from upstate my and lives near a prison

Right, and he says he's 5 hours from any city.

He's exaggerating, of course, but pretty much the farthest you can be from a city in upstate NY would be Jefferson County.

I wonder if this is his probation department:

co.jefferson.ny.us/departments/Probation

That's a pretty white part of the state - I wonder how many black kids on probation for DUI they have under the supervision of that office.

Given that constantly remaking this thread hasn't improved your life in any way, maybe stop doing it?

He could have been lieing he's probably not even a black a nigger would have gone straight to jail

its not the fact that he keeps making these threads that bothers me. its that he never even bothers replying to any of the posts. i hope this faggot nigger feeezes to death

Depends man do they have a freight railroad that runs through there? According to op there is one since he did say once the tried to freight hop.

What do you want me to say???

Org

Why do you make these threads every single day?

Why do you make this thread every single day? You do realize that you can make other threads about other things, right?

How long is your probation IN A NUMBER?