You guys are hypocritical asf...

You guys are hypocritical asf. I have only ever dated robots and all of them left me and I don't even look deformed or anything. There is no place to go for girls like me and nothing to come in the future. I will try to make a vid for you when I blast my brains out, I'm working on it

Attached: 20190323_190611.png (1080x798, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ghosting
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same happened to me. Dated a robot, told me he wanted something long term, then he discarded me out of the blue. I did everything he asked, never fought with him, gave him my virginity. Still dumped me.

Robots are just assholes minus opportunity.

do post your suicide here but in the meantime fuck off to lolcow

t. low IQ femoids that got played by chads from /soc/

>there is no place to go for girls like me

The place is in your own heart and goes with you everywhere you go.

It's not out fault your heart is black and rotten. Open up the door in your head.

Well I'm a robot and I met my gf in a thread here. We're still happily together and living together 2+ years later.

Same story here. They don't know what love is, they're just selfish assholes who like to hurt others and don't give a fuck about anybody except themselves
No it was this board
Well it's more splattered in 1000 pieces and that's because of how people treated me. This is no world for sensitive souls

stop larping as girls holy shit

>this brainlet thinks socfags don't lurk this board.
Laughing at you. If you even managed to exchange contact with someone, chances are they weren't a robot.

Honestly if you're gonna kill yourself you should take your ex with you. Take mine too please while you're at it.

>implying real robots date
>implying real robots ever talk to women.

fuck off your Chad drama.

why tf would you date a robot?
why???????
??????

Lying roasties. Maybe you should get better personality detectors. Every one of you I've met has been retarded. Also there are decent robots out there you probably just ghost them though.

I know that I'm socially retarded. Do you think we would come here if we had normal social behavior? And I never ghosted a person in my life. I despise people who do that

Can only speak for myself but I can only relate to mentally ill people, have a disgust bordering hatred for normal people and many robots are actually cute

just go to crystal.cafe OP, female r9k

>dated a robot
>robot
>dated

Attached: 1553318795456.png (378x357, 81K)

Whenever a woman reveals herself as open to a relationship on here, she gets swarmed with responses. What made you pick the one you did, and reject all the others? The answer to that will be revealing.

They were pseudu robots

He wasn't a fat smelly neet with no hobbies who sperged about how terrible women are.

And he dropped you good job. At the women haters still have love for loyal virgins which you are not

This is the best reply here.

So he wasnt a robot. There we go, "mystery" solved.

All of the others were like that? Really? I don't buy it.

I'm loyal, and I WAS a virgin.
Don't know what you have to be a fat unemployed misogynist to be a robot. He had a job but was extremely reclusive, he was also like a 4/10 at best.
The people who contactfag on Jow Forums are almost always neets.

>meet 4 femanons and 2 traps from r9k on omegle
>first one just ghosts me
>second one ghosts me too
>third one replies to my "hey hows it goin" then ghosts me
>fourth one talk for 3 hours straight, strips and fucks herself for me on cam for some reason, talk to her for another 4 hours over discord
>says she has a boyfriend then ghosts me
>absurdly tall older crossdresser
>talk for 5 (five) hours straight
>get cockblocked, turn into emotional punching bag for next week and a half and get ghosted
>decide to go gay and talk to some femboys or just someone on r9gay
>meet 6 total
>3 ghost me entirely
>1 talks to me for a few minutes then ghosts me
>talk to 1 for a 1 or 2 hours for 2 days then ghosts me
>find transgirl that said they really liked me a lot, talked to them for nearly the entire duration i was awake (longest internet convo i've ever had, lasted about 9 and a half hours), tons of nudes, cam fucking even vocaroo RP shit, the whole shabang
>next day get ghosted
and now you're telling me you get "discarded" or ghosted? by men? lol. Ok. Send your discord to [email protected]

Attached: 1539525135219.jpg (957x960, 88K)

I feel you sis. I have been virgin for 21 years and more than anything I wish I could get my virginity back. I feel so dirty. I'm so disgusted by myself. I only did it with him because he said he would marry me and I believed him. I wanted to believe him. I know, I'm so dumb
I chose him because he seemed understanding, caring and cute and he talked to me alot, like he actually engaged in the conversation. It's hard to talk to people who never say more than one-word-answers

Ahhh, look how that turned out for you lol

>stupid roasties gets played by normies: one hour special

Heh, it never gets old

>Don't know what you have to be a fat unemployed misogynist to be a robot. He had a job but was extremely reclusive, he was also like a 4/10 at best
of course you don't because you're not even really from here, you don't even belong here, you don't know what it means to be a robot at all. That's not a robot that's just an average man who browses r9k in 2020. A robot doesn't have to be fat and smelly but they usually are because they have given up on everything that is human, because like the average man, they were set back and crushed into the abyss by society's fucked up and sociopathic nature and mainly women

you would have never given an actual robot a chance, you women literally cannot comprehend that the ONLY men you go for are bad boy hot sex chads or AT least 6/10+ men, if you do go for an average or below average man you at least go for someone who is above you in the social hierarchy, never below, that's called hypergamy if you also don't know what that is. And fine, whatever, it's in your nature i get it, i probably would be doing the same thing if i was a woman actually probably worse shit, but don't tell us what we hear all the fucking time which is "ohh where are the good men at?". You destroyed them. The only ones left are so broken by what you've been doing that they either end up killing themselves or seclude into isolation, but there are more "good guys" than the bad guy chads or semi-successful / successful "average looking men" you always pick

man why do i bother? it's just a self destructive cycle with you guys. It's hopeless. I can't explain it because you refuse to aknowledge any of this and then wonder why you always seem to get hurt

just go back to fucking chads and whatever

Attached: 1547668254604.jpg (605x756, 38K)

It's not ghosted when you never had a relationship with that person in the first place you autist. Also why would I add you, so I can send you nudes? I'll pass.
Yeah I'm in exactly the same place I'd be in if I had chosen to date a neet.

i'm not a robot, just a lonely dude but i would give one of you femanons a go

You do realise that failed normies and chads lurk this board solely to take advantage of retarded women that post here, right? lmao.

Next time, if you want to know whether or not to trust a guy, tell him you're not having sex til you're married. Well, I guess it's too late for you, but for other women here. Also don't judge the rest of us because Brad took advantage of you, there's a reason why it was him you decided to date instead of an actual robot.

>It's not ghosted when you never had a relationship with that person in the first place you autist. Also why would I add you, so I can send you nudes? I'll pass.
and there you go

those people sent me nudes on their own volition, half of them were ghosts and the other half was being "discarded" as you said, you didn't even ask me you just assumed lol but ok. Don't complain then if it's clear you just reject and ghost everyone else as much as you get ghosted and "discarded" or "rejected" by other men who aren't even robots, even when someone shares the same experiences you do, because you're now just being as hypocritical if not even moreso than you claim to not be

Attached: 1534692726310.jpg (640x469, 20K)

>and I WAS a virgin.
And now you're worthless

Attached: 1540099442700.jpg (843x965, 137K)

just another roastie fucking chad but thought they were fucking a looser to virtue signal even though it was just a chad lite and they have absolutely insane standards crying about it for attention move along

>going for the fucking chadbots
Nobody to blame but yourself
Red flags are: had a past gf, has confidence, is overly attractive, no large flaws, etc

Robots in threads like these and the ones you dated ruin things for us, the actual normal humans who have social issues or are removed from society due to mental health, and are just trying to find genuine companionship.

Again, it's not ghosting if you talk once and never again. Men on this board throw around the word ghosting so much it's lost all meaning.

Sorry I don't want to exchange nudes with some omeglefag, I want an actual relationship.

I know, I know. I wish I could get it back seriously :,(
Yeah you're actually right and realistic here what doesn't happen often in regards of relationships on this board. I agree. Sadly it's too late for me

>white knighting this hard
She was never going to date you and never will. Have some fucking shame before you grovel at the feet of e-thots.

Attached: 1538028912591.jpg (1280x738, 219K)

I'm sorry but you seem to be confused with what the word "ghosting" even means, that's not ghosting that's just being ignored, here is the actual definition of ghosting and not what you want it to mean:

Ghosting
When a person cuts off all communication with their friends or the person they're dating, with zero warning or notice before hand. You'll mostly see them avoiding friend's phone calls, social media, and avoiding them in public.
source: urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ghosting

But either way yes i have been ignored more times than you probably ever had in your life, i was actually lucky to get ghosted or talk to someone after literally hundreds of approaches both online and irl. Anyways I already told you they sent me their nudes on their own volition out of the blue, i don't care about your nudes. Yes i want a relationship too but anyways you don't know what ghosting means, you don't know what robot means but now that i'm starting to get to know you i'm glad you didn't send me your discord. You sound like a whole host of trouble and i can see why people might not want to be in a relationship with you. I'd give you a chance if you weren't so bitchy but you just sound like literally every other girl i've ever seen

Attached: 1535029946638.jpg (500x580, 26K)

Isn't ghosting just ignoring someone until the end of the relationship? I'd say any relationship can end in "ghosting."

Do you really think this? It seems to me that if you exchange info with someone, a proto-relationship has begun. In this case, if someone just never responds beyond that first message after exchanging info, I'd consider that ghosting.

I have heard that before and it puzzles me. When you are not a robot, why do you browse this board? What's your intention here?

you're a retard

chad faggots come here from /soc/ all the goddamn time to prey on idiots like you LIEK ZOMG DISCORD PLS

/soc/ chads hunting for easy prey like OP

>robots
>dated
guess they weren't really robots then, huh

Attached: hunter s thompson.jpg (1000x788, 86K)

I guess I am a retard. I don't care. All I still want is peace and silence. I'm done with this torture called life

you're going to move onto the next Chad in about 5 days and repeat the process like every other dumb whore

discord
=|+|--|523|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 23.jpg (500x500, 42K)

I'm not that shallow. In fact I feel like the only person who still cares. Something went terribly wrong in evolution and humanity will hopefully die out soon

Normies are just self absorbed assholes as much as robots can be.

Pic related, guy with 3k+ friends on "fakebook" complaining he has to get through stuff alone, showered with attention.

problem is robots just want genuine affection and love (after they get over penis brains demands for sex) Normies just want another notch to up their social status.

Attached: ffs.jpg (772x256, 59K)

>not that shallow
>fuck you everything i say is right
>i'm not gonna go for a fat ugly smelly neet
>i only go for guys with success and above average looks
>omg look at me i want attention
>i only fuck guys who have fucked a bunch of other women and been in a ton of relationships
>omg look at me i want attention
sure you aren't, you are literally a photocopy of every single other women in existence. The absolute worst you will do is attempt suicide with some shitty method like you all statistically do and fail like again, you all statistically do with some fucking bullshit pills then have another one of your white knight orbiters come and save you or one of the other various people on your speed dial list, then cry about it and get more attention then fuck chad, chadlite or brad and so on and so forth

you're talking to us about what's wrong with evolution and humanity, you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about, you don't even know what the definition of ghosting means. Like just shut the fuck up and go fuck chad get off my board

You are mixing me up with the other fembot. I agree with your definition and I have never done it. I'm neet, I only ever dated neets, we are all neets here

>Yeah I'm in exactly the same place I'd be in if I had chosen to date a neet.
Have you tried it?

fucking lol
that image and sentence combo is great

Where are you from hurt fembot?

oh sorry, which fembot are you then? you don't sound so bad. would you date a neet who's never been in a relationship?

Malebot here.
I would probably seek out someone with actual interest and intentions and then ghost them the next day too, honestly. Or at some point. I feel a lot of this board is like that. I don't think it's done intentionally but their brain slams down on the panic button and it just shuts down and shuts out.

I really do not know how to handle human connections and it sucks. I've been alone 99% of my life and hardly ever had any RL friends, so it's hard to even get a grasp on having a romantic and intimate relationship with somebody. I have a hard enough time even enduring or maintaining eye contact with people.
Idk It could just be me thinking others are like this because I am like this.

That being said personal chemistry and avoiding Socfags would probably help. In my opinion real robots would be unlikely to post their contact info out of fear of being tricked. Robots don't generallly have a whole lot of confidence.

I'm from Germany
I'm Op and I don't feel like dating right now. But generally yes. Where are you from?

Look, if you just capitulate and be a play thing for someone else ofc people will just use you. You neec to be a person who can hold themselves to a standart too, be your own person. Normies call this "be yourself" mistakenly.

I am not saying be a dick for no reason, but no reason to do what the other person wants unconditionally.

I wouldnt even want a gf, a relationship should be somewhat an equal thin. Give and take.

I dont know how this shit works in USA, but in EU good relationships i see are like that.

>I'm Op and I don't feel like dating right now. But generally yes. Where are you from?
america but i can fly wherever

what's your discord

>I'm from Germany
Show me your dirndl! Are you top or bottom or switch?

Attached: ayeaye.gif (500x281, 228K)

Just FYI I prefer tops who I force to be bottoms with my strong stoutly gentlemanly caress.

Attached: pervert_alert.jpg (852x480, 66K)

literally a ghost#3999
But I won't ghost you lol. Just going to sleep for today

I've only had one relationship from Jow Forums and it lasted a few years.(shit happens)

Girls from Jow Forums seem to initiate convo more and take longer to ghost completely.

Don't give up on us, some are in it for the long run.

Lol you're funny. I don't really know what to reply to that

I am this and might add you. Gn

I've been ghosted by like 20 fembots
I know the problem is me but I don't know what to fix
That's bullshit

Attached: Thanks_15390f_6481228.jpg (1200x901, 105K)

>I have only ever dated robots
those weren't robots. Stacey.

Attached: 880.jpg (1442x587, 133K)

>That's bullshit
I've only contacted about 5 in the last few months, 3 still initiate.(although one isn't online a lot) It's like pulling teeth with the other two unfortunately.
They are the only females I talk to outside of work/family.

Most "robots" are just cunts and failures. They try hard to be normie but wonder why they can't despite their awful behaviour. They seem to be oblivious to the fact that there are consequences in the world. They are not social rejects because they're awkward or different, they're just really bad people. It's people like them who give us real robots a bad name.

i guarantee you i never dated anyone, whore

Y-you should have just dated me
I wouldn't have ghosted you
Just the other way around

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

incels are more robot than either of you two will ever be

I don't even know what to say, if I say something, these incel faggots will bash me for being a white knight. But all I can say is that I'm sorry for what you've been through.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1537083280054.jpg (680x507, 61K)

are u fcking kidding
YOURE A WHITE KNIGHT IF YOU ARE SORRY FOR SOME RANDOM FOID ON THE INTERNET
holy fuck. you are by definition human scum white knight garbage

then accept friend requests you fucking retard. holy crap.

Hurr hurr hurr I need to be labelled to feel good. You can twist it however you want but you're just a cunt and you deserve this.

how do you manage to go through 20 ghostings and still havent shot up a feminist rally?
i would have went ballistic by now.

based giorno

Don't know
I guess i just moved on

I once dated a girl from Jow Forums. It became such a nightmare that I had fucked some Twitch e-thot to get her to fuck off.

how / where did you meet her and how did you meet the twitch e-thot WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FIND THSE PEOPLE

try hard reply and you're still not a robot.

It's was all dumb luck. I'm lucky that I'm a skinny 7/10 white dude, so I'm better than basically 99% of potential beta orbiters.

I met her on a Discord for Jow Forums users, and she became a stalker. She stalked for me for months after I left her. I decided to talk to her again, and she declared we were together again despite me saying no. So, I had to ghost her and she started to stalk me.

I met some Twitch thot on League of Legends during a game. She had so many beta orbiters it was ridiculous. Guys would spend hundreds of dollars on her, and I walked in and fucked her for free lmao. That's how I lost my virginity.

Attached: 1553146281068.png (577x577, 308K)

>using your brain is trying hard
whatever you say and idgaf if i'm not considered a robot

I forgot to mention, the streamer was Asian and didn't even weigh 100 pounds. It has really fucked up my expectations for future women.

You should. You act like saying you don't care is some sort of show of strength but really you're just disregarding the board entirely while you post on it. In essence, you're an ass. And you weren't using your brain, I think you rarely use your brain.

fuck you, i hate you so much for your stupid fucking privilege fuck you fuck you ASHDASH0FHOG4WOJWJGWAJTOIW4AJGOIWAJTGOIW4JTGOIJTOI4W3TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1534693166097.png (596x620, 461K)

>Lol you're funny. I don't really know what to reply to that
Just take a large swill from your stein and lick the foam off your lips suggestively whilst winking. It's what the schwanz wants.

Shit that never even happened

And why am I not using my brain? I won't say I disregard the entire board because the board still has decent people in it but definitely not you. I am an arse as much as you're a cunt.

>She had so many beta orbiters it was ridiculous

I WARN YOU FAGGOTS ABOUT WOMEN HAVING A BAG OF DICKS.

Attached: 1540553049311.jpg (432x768, 78K)

Every male you have ever dated is a chad

They tricked you. Dumb THOT.

I'm not a winner. I'm an OG Wizardchan user (August 2012), and I was a virgin until I was 23. I think the average norman is probably more successful with women than me. It was just dumb luck.

She had at least 30. One of them was this Asian transgender dude who hoped that she'd eventually pity fuck him/her. she hated him but liked his money

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.png (636x519, 210K)

it's okay to be a cunt to a culture destroying ass.

>Multiple guys left me
>I am the common denominator
>The problem is with the guys, not me

>a culture destroying ass.
WOAD!

Attached: womd.jpg (606x425, 84K)

can we please notice how this dumb foid posts her discord, but doesnt accept any friend request.
like is this the new thing thots do? are women actually unironically retarded?

You mean like how you "incels" destroyed the original culture here with your whiny bullshit?

At least I'm not a human being who hates every female on this world for what your crush/ex's do.

Attached: offended.jpg (480x438, 26K)