Speak to dad for a bit

>speak to dad for a bit
>says I'll get to return home soon
>but he's leaving for Norway again in a month
>okay, that's not unusual, I've lived alone in the past
>he says that he wants me to stay with someone responsible over me
>says he doesn't want to leave me without supervision anymore
wtf? I'm an adult now. How is this acceptable all of a sudden? This is illegal, right?

Attached: My Rights.png (600x600, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOWDb2TBYDg
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because you fucked up, OP. You fucked up big time and now people don't trust you. This is the law of life, and you somehow are upset at this consequence?

Attached: DyAvo97UwAcyx75.jpg (954x1024, 70K)

What law? That "happy" people will try to ruin your dreams any chance they get? I only did it for myself without harming anyone. Why are they so obsessed with ruining me?

What did you do?
Magically original

I left my shitty previous life. but people sabotaged me and now I'm stuck in limbo. They caused me a lot of pain and forced me to be heavily medicated all the time. They did this on purpose since they know how much I value the purity of my mind. Fuck them.

Attached: Heavenly Illumination.png (600x600, 511K)

>They caused me a lot of pain and forced me to be heavily medicated all the time.
Assuming you're not referring to BPD pills or something, I think I understand where you're coming from.

I'm mostly on painkillers right now. There's also some other stuff I'm supposed to be taking, but I don't know or care what it is.

I used to take a lot of medication when I was younger. Most of it was taken off the shelves for health reasons later. I don't remember the names of most of them, but it really fucked with my brain. I don't remember much of anything from those days.

The first thing to do is ask him why he's saying that all of a sudden. Even if there is something you suspect has caused this, make sure to check.

don't you have downs syndrome? that might be why, just need someone to make sure the stove is off at night and appliances aren't left on in rooms nobodies using.

He's looking after you. He knows you are broken... an adult in body but not in mind.

Pic highly related.

Attached: 1420613692413.jpg (800x800, 189K)

I know the reason. He's just trying to ruin my dreams like all the other "happy" people.
I don't have any real mental issues. I can take care of myself just fine. Like I said, I've lived alone in the past for extended periods of time.

the reason is you're retarded and deserve everything that's coming to you. retard.

Hey, don't knock normies and such. We'll never bridge the gap like that. Sucks to be in your position though, will he not listen to the fact you can, and would be better off looking after yourself?

chill out opie and be happy :)
youtube.com/watch?v=MOWDb2TBYDg

He's not trying to "ruin your dreams". The fact that you think that proves your paranoia and general worthlessness. Grow the fuck up.

I don't care to bridge any gap. I just want them to leave me alone.
>will he not listen to the fact you can, and would be better off looking after yourself?
I don't know. We only spoke briefly, but I'll try to reason with him. He said I'm a danger to myself, but he wants to see me live as normally as possible. How fucking sweet of him.
Fuck you. I just wanted to be alone. Is that not grown up? To live and take care of all your own needs?

Attached: Complete By Myself.png (600x600, 296K)

I can relate to that. I do however try and keep things at least vaguely friendly with my family to avoid things like this, it does help.

Just sit him down and have a discussion about it, outline exactly why you'd be okay on your own. Since he does have a reason, as you mentioned, think of a counterpoint before talking to him. I'm sure there is one.

I have no arguments that a "normal" person would understand. I'll try to tell him that it's illegal or something.

its his house he can choose who ever he feels is most responsible to look after you and the house, if you dont like it move out and pay the bills on your own, until then stop bitching

Whatever works, user. As long as you get your facts straight beforehand, you'll be golden. Good luck!

Attached: hmmmm.gif (220x220, 75K)

Fuck you, I pay the bills. And the house technically isn't even his. That has nothing to do with anything.
Thanks. I'll try.

Attached: Respect.png (600x600, 222K)

That's all any of us can do. Just stay calm, you seem to be the reasonable one here, and you'll have it sorted out. The cunts on here assuming you've fucked up or don't look after yourself don't know shit.

Thanks, user. I appreciate at least someone understanding. I get called retarded and schizo on here all the time. It hurts that even here people some people think I'm crazy. Thank you for understanding.

There's no need to thank me, the least anyone can do is try and understand and look out for an user. For all the saber-rattling on this site a lot of the people getting nasty have no fucking clue what they're on about.

Tell him that the shadows won't leave you alone when you are together with someone.
And be sure to put weight on how dangerous they are when they're angry, how they'll carve your bones and eat your thoughts.
I'm sure he'll understand you and realise that you can live on your own.

Look, user. You mention them and they appear:
I understand that you feel an innate need to mock me, but please stop. I'm not crazy and I've never believed in shadows or anything like that.

If people both online and offline consistently call you these things, look at yourself instead of disagreeing with people looking out for you.

Your constant whining has caused real men like your dad to hold you in contempt.

If you can afford your own place, move out. If you can't, STFU.

You should just rape that daddy boy pussy before he leaves ,film it , then blackmail him and turn him into your personal fuck doll.If you have any problems ,hit me up and I will show you how its done and you can learn to be a little sissy girl.

discord
=|+|--|537|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

For all those who didnt see the past threads, this nigga tried to kill himself a few days ago to follow his "become the girl i am inside dream" and now is bitching bc his dad doesnt want to leave him alone in the house after he left the hospital (with good reason)

Did you try to kill yourself again? You probably should

Fuck off. I never tried to kill myself. Stop lying.

I'm in a lot of physical pain right now because of people like you who don't understand anything beyond being selfish assholes who prey on those like me.

sorry. you should try to reincarnate again, this time with your body! I want you to be happy user, this is how. honestly

sorry your bottom surgery was botched in Cambodia, but sis you know getting a vagina is the only way to complete your transition. you knew what you were risking.

I'll never mutilate my body. Leave me alone, tranny.

here, really thoughtful advice here