Ask questions for things you need explained like you're five

ask questions in this thread that you need answers for, explained to you as if you're five years old

rules: be nice

Attached: schizoid-butt.jpg (500x500, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Schizoids aren't human. Fuck off from my board.

why are dogs so cool
originally

why do you come here and post this ever time?

fucking dumb roastie fell in love with a schizoid chad, he pumped n dumped her

thousands of years of selective breeding for this exact purpose

Why do you keep posting in my board, beast? Fuck off. Get off my board, you're not robots.

Why do people obsess about love, relationships and reproduction?

Attached: Capture.png (106x139, 32K)

Is this bait? I feel like schizoids, or anyone with these personality disorders belong on this board. It's a disorder of the personality, a not normal person. Aka a robot, not a human

Schizoids aren't people, I agree. Fuck off my board, you'll never be robots.

Like I was 5 years old? Then I will ask what I have wanted for ages but I never had the bravery.
How does a bike's shifter shifts? It just pushes the chain? Why wont the chain get stuck mid-shift then?

i want to leave a legacy

and continue the proud name of my family and their bloodline

You speak like one of the common incel/pol types who post on the r9k board.
You seem far less suited to be on this board, my dear user.

>i want to leave a legacy
It seems odd that it is such a common goal when it is unlikely to directly benefit you.

why are you still here, fucking neck yourself already roastie

Schizoids aren't human and deserve to be treated like beasts, low-tier beasts, at that. I do not talk to humans the same way I talk to schizoids. Robots are humans. You've deluded yourselves with your simple animalistic minds into believing this is your home. Fuck off. Jow Forums was never meant for your dirty paws.

>Why do people obsess about love
because they feel that with other people and like it

>relationships
they like the company and hate solitude

>reproduction
they want children

it's some dumb roastie who got pump n dumped by a chad who had schizoid

how do i kiss a girl

how do i know if im in love with someone

how do i stop procrastinating

>Schizoids aren't human
explain please. what do you have against schizoid people?

be VERY specific - no dodging

>your simple animalistic minds
makes no sense. if anything, it's non-schizoid people who have 'simple animalistic minds'

prove me wrong

>asking schizoids about human feelings
You'd have better responses from Cleverbot.

>how do i kiss a girl
put your mouth on theirs and smooch

>how do i know if im in love with someone
you want to be with them forever

>how do i stop procrastinating
force yourself to eat your own poop if you don't do your work

Schizoids aren't people, stop saying they are. Get the fuck off of my board.

You know when your bike chain comes off, so you put it on a bit, then spin it around. There's a little thing that pushes the chain from one gear to another, then the chain goes on the rest of the way automatically as the wheel is spinning.

>Schizoids aren't people
i'll pay you $10,000 if you give a legitimate reason why anyone should believe this

be VERY specific - no dodging

Stop posting on my board, schizoid beast.

i dunno i never knew anyone with schizophrenia

in fact ive never met anyone with a mental illness maybe one of my friends who's a 21yo khv and posted on instagram that he has depression but i cant fathom why anyone would advertise that they have mental illness, as someone who used to be depressed and currently has panic attack disorder

like i would never mention this to anyone i know unless they were super close to me like i think its just something too personal yknow yfeel me

>you want to be with them forever
the only people i want to be with forever are my friends.
i cant imagine wanting to be together with someone romantically forever. am i emotionally fucked or what?
like how do i know if i want to be with someone forever fo reals
but fo reals though i dunno if i am prepared to love someone even, like the fear of rejection or whatever is too great so could you explain how to get past that to this 5yo user

Attached: 1539410371435.jpg (1267x785, 69K)

>i dunno i never knew anyone with schizophrenia
schizoid != schizophrenia. the only similarities is the first 6 letters

read hte OP pic, that is what "schizoid" is

>the only people i want to be with forever are my friends.
a girlfriend is like a friend that is a girl that you also have sex with

aristotle said: "love is friendship founded upon beauty" or something

>i cant imagine wanting to be together with someone romantically forever. am i emotionally fucked or what?
no, i can't either. but i've never done it

>like how do i know if i want to be with someone forever fo reals
you will just feel like that. it's like asking "i just ate food, how will i know if i am hungry in the future?"

Schizoids are different from schizophrenics. Schizophrenics are capable of humanity, their underlying problems being psychosis. Schizoids are primal and selfish animals who are entirely selfish by nature and unable to identify with human feelings besides loneliness, something they thankfully feel. They're, simply put, bad people through their own thoughts.

>Schizoids are primal and selfish animals who are entirely selfish by nature and
i'm not selfish at all

good job proving to everyone here you're a toastie roastie that got pump-n-dumped by some schizoid chad KEK

>unable to identify with human feelings besides loneliness, something they thankfully feel

this is objectively wrong, no scientist actually would agree with you here. they feel all the same feelings, and actually feel LESS lonely than normies would in the same situation

Fuck off from my board, you sad little beast. Anyone with access to google would be able to disprove your lies. Disgusting, filthy, schizoid animal.

>a girlfriend is like a friend that is a girl that you also have sex with
i feel so lost tho and it doesnt seem worth it to have to be someones emotional support and to spend so much time on them. like i have dated girls before but i never felt like i could love them nor did i feel that they would ever love me. it just felt like we could be friends and thats what i told them

>you will just feel like that
I'm afraid that ive blocked out that emotion because of my fear of rejection. im dating this girl now but i dont even feel like i like her, and i dont think she likes me either but we keep each other around to avoid being lonely. then i keep having these dreams about one of my female friends whom i also get along with and i keep dreaming of having sex with her and kissing her but i never want to do that in real life because im afraid of destroying our friendship and also the fact that im a waste of space and an oxygen thief

i dunno but i guess i would have to meet one in real life to really be able to judge the character of a schizoid i guess

Did you get burned by a schizoid, dear user?

They need to be reminded of their place. They are not and never will be people, a requirement to be a robot. I'll be damned if they'll try to nest here and pretend they belong in civil society. A just world would have them thrown off a cliff onto jagged rocks.

Fuck off this board you dumb fucking Reddit cunt.

Attached: backtoreddit.png (448x421, 285K)

that's a girl and she fell in love with a chad, who pump n dumped her, turned out to be a schizoid

it's sad, she will spam any thread on schizoids with the same "schizoids aren't people" nonsense, spamming it over and over and over. happens all the time

More beastly lies to try and defend the indefensible nature of the schizoid. Fuck off of Jow Forums

>i feel so lost tho and it doesnt seem worth it to have to be someones emotional support and to spend so much time on them. like i have dated girls before but i never felt like i could love them nor did i feel that they would ever love me. it just felt like we could be friends and thats what i told them
usually couplings result in children, and parents stay together for that purpose

>I'm afraid that ive blocked out that emotion because of my fear of rejection
no reason to fear that

>im dating this girl now but i dont even feel like i like her, and i dont think she likes me either but we keep each other around to avoid being lonely. then i keep having these dreams about one of my female friends whom i also get along with and i keep dreaming of having sex with her and kissing her but i never want to do that in real life because im afraid of destroying our friendship and also the fact that im a waste of space and an oxygen thief
oh jeez you're a normie

>i dunno but i guess i would have to meet one in real life to really be able to judge the character of a schizoid i guess
you wouldn't notice probably.
it's mostly just "social anhedonia"

>oh jeez you're a normie
i prefer the term "cyborg"

>social anhedonia
i looked up the term and it looks very cool
sometimes i could stop the feeling of loneliness then i would stay at home and watch movies for the rest of my life

Attached: 1539383906929.png (950x968, 191K)

Ah, figured that was the case, happens from time to time.

Attached: Capture2.png (106x137, 33K)

>dirty beast trying to label others
Get the fuck off of Jow Forums, schizoid! GET OUT!

because it feels good. It's like a drug rush that carries in your genes into your future generations.
Love is the warmth of the sun without the glare, a spring breeze without the chill and the comfort of night without the obfuscation. It's not that it brings meaning or purpose so much as it brings support and enhancement, you grow with another, learn with them and they learn from you and both of you become something bigger than themselves, then what they could ever be alone. The ideal of that drives people to try even if they are untrained and risk ruining themselves because that ideal is worth it. It's why those that fail become bitter, it's not the failure but the primal feeling of being excluded, lock out from something that could make them better, make their life stronger. Few find love and fewer still want to think it could be a real thing because who wants to know such a power is out there they will never feel?

Attached: 99381118afb8db50bf8599211508e1.jpg (667x1024, 48K)

Why don't people realise the hypocrisy of being angry at people who do wrong when they themselves are happy to wear clothes made by children for a bowl of rice every day and eat meat brutally slaughtered for them to just go and pick up at the store?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Because by default humans are irrational and opportunistic

discord
=|+|--|525|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 25.jpg (564x566, 83K)

how would anons with schizoid define spd?
because wherever I look the definition is different, ranging from exhibiting no emotions to feeling none or even having a split presonality of sorts (master slave exile)
what is your definition? howd you describe it anons?

>how would anons with schizoid define spd?
social anhedonia, and the accompanying "traits" are just symptoms of that

How do i start talking to a girl i want to start hanging out with ?

Lack of desire to make relationships, instead have a rich inner fantasy world they obsess over instead.

I relate to everything in ops pic. What does that mean about me?

The same way you start talking to a dude you just started hanging out with

As the title of the pic says, you may be a schizoid

how do i start talking to a anyone i want to hang out with ?

That is good,right? I do not feel like a freak.

Meh. Im subhuman garbage anyways. You dont need to answer me.

How the fuck do you wipe your ass properly? It just clings to the hairs and asscheeks and no matter how much toilet paper you use it just never stops. I cant escape fucking skidmarks I hate it.