Girls buttholes are hotter and more interesting than their vaginas and its a shame you all act like bitches when one...

Girls buttholes are hotter and more interesting than their vaginas and its a shame you all act like bitches when one wants to play with them.

Attached: 6bc0894b1d4c4787558a6643e0102e4c.png (1003x1416, 1.08M)

Guys also have buttholes, and have joysticks to play with.

Friendly reminder that those having anal fixation or preference often have fetishes of wishes of abuse and damage towards others

Fuck off Nick, how did you even get a computer anyways? You got fucked by Jerome for it?

True
I can literally only fap to anal sex and I think you may be right. I have trouble with empathy and struggle to understand peoples feelings. Also I have a strong desire for dominance and power.

Attached: download.jpg (265x190, 11K)

I have no desire to hurt or abuse girls but love anal....

Why is girl poophole so hot?

you like to take it in the butt, i bet.

I like girl vag better than butthole, but I love rubbing my finger around their butthole, and I really love eating it out after eating out their vag. Does this say anything about me?
I mostly just love having their buttcheeks wrapped around my face desu.

I'm actually obsessed with women's assholes, but it's not even really sexual. Like, I don't fap to asshole pics or anything like that, I'm just obsessed with the idea. Literally every day I wish that women would start showing off their assholes in public. I also dream up these weird scenarios like a bunch of dorks sitting a bunch of dorks sitting in church and a female crashing the party by going up to the front and exposing her asshole. Basically I want to live in a society that's 100% fixated on the female asshole and anybody who's not on board is totally shunned and marginalized.

Anyone else here like this?

>tfw anal fixation and body worship fetish
I want nothing but pleasure for my gf/bf whom I treat like an equal. No autistic sub/dom bullshit.
Not sure if it's even possible for me to find someone like me.

Attached: a50da8e0a0e6411983ce57a45e91ad11.jpg (900x1200, 609K)

Fits me to a T.
Might just be a coincidence though, and it's only sexual abuse not physical

tf? I'm obsessed with your asshole because I'm submissive.

I just find the idea of putting my penis where a girl poops from really hot and intimate.

>Basically I want to live in a society that's 100% fixated on the female asshole and anybody who's not on board is totally shunned and marginalized
I laughed, but yeah, I'm like this. I always hope to wake up to a world where women are regularly helping each other change their buttplugs and where it's considered a common courtesy by a man to help clean it.

Anyone who wouldn't service them shouldn't get any taxpayer benefits IMO. Are we still in agreement?

Attached: ideal.jpg (1432x1200, 172K)

It's hot and all but when you think about it we are just dirty dirty monkeys.

>really like the idea of anal with traps
>only like the idea of vaginal with girls

i think its the fact that traps have prostates

>i think its the fact that traps have prostates

and I think liking traps is extremely gay

Why does this degenerate post my waifu like this?

>I think liking traps is extremely gay

this be true

your waifu is a filthy whore user

>Are we still in agreement?

yes 110%

>often have fetishes of wishes of abuse and damage towards others

I have an anal fetish because of my ex, we did anal before vaginal, and it was our thing and was real intimate for us

Great, but I still don't get why you don't obsess over them sexually despite the fixation that we both share beyond a sexual dimension. If you want them to be that pervasive in society (like I do), shouldn't you at the very least be jacking off over them too?

Attached: 1546268017078.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

im so much of a butt slut i needed to get it surgically repaired

>i needed to get it surgically repaired
..What did you do? Pull a literal train?

played too rough with it for too long. i thought more would feel better so i went too fast and got hemorrhoids, just got the first of 2 or 3 removals yesterday. it feels like i fucked a curling iron

are you a girl(XX) or a faggot?

last time i checked i was a girl, not a faggot

>Great, but I still don't get why you don't obsess over them sexually despite the fixation that we both share beyond a sexual dimension. If you want them to be that pervasive in society (like I do), shouldn't you at the very least be jacking off over them too?

Yeah I don't know why I don't fap to the asshole. It is somewhat sexual, I mean like, I find the stench of female asshole very sexy, but I don't fap to it.

>last time i checked i was a girl, not a faggot

how long since you checked, you might've turned into a faggot in the meantime

yesterday before bedtime