Reminder: you are NOT a robot if you don't have panic disorder

Reminder: you are NOT a robot if you don't have panic disorder.
Living without panic attacks/nearly constant fear of panic attacks is literally living life of easy mode. If you are just "depressed" or have "social anxiety" you are a fucking normalfag poser.

Attached: 9EB491E5-DE0E-44F2-B562-98620EBF8D34.jpg (286x256, 25K)

Did anyone ask?

Ok, half the "robots" posting here should vanish, you're right. What's step one?

Stop whining you gatekeeping bitch.

Sorry if this thread gave you a panic attack!
I'm not actually sorry

my heart starts pounding furiously and i sweat intensely sometimes when i think about the future so much that i have to run out of the house and look at the waves to be calm

do i have panic disorder

So? Robots are just faggots who think having sex/getting a girlfriend will fix their problems. Fuck off, mongoloid.

>Im disabled.
Whose problems are harder to deal with?

Fuck off user dont deminish someones problems because u think your problems are harder to deal with

>deminish someones problems because u think your problems are harder to deal with
He isn't doing that you fucking mongoloid, he is just saying that you can't consider yourself a "robot", that doesn't mean you can't have other problems such as a terminal illness or risking to end up homeless.

Sounds like a panic attack. But if you don't know for a fact that it is a panic attack, it is probably a minor one.

What is your disability, user? Originally asking.

Oh no no no. Please don't tell me you are """depressed"""

Depression is my disability. I can't go to work or school.

nah bro you need to be a schizophrenic locked up in a mental hospital u dont pass the bar man

That is why we need to reclaim robotdom. Half of these "robots" are teens who are sad they can't get a blowjob. They may suffer from teenage meme depression, but that is it.

I'm schizophrenic AND I have uncontrollable anxiety. Get on my level.

Panic disorder gives you automatic robot status. Other mental disorders are case by case. The vast majority of schizophrenics are robots.

so if someone had panic disorder but lived a turbonormie life they'd be a robot?

I can't go to work or school either, faggot. It feels like I am genuinely dying every time I leave house, and several times of week even when I am at home. The only time I leave the house for hours is when I go to the ER (few times a month) because I am convinced my heart is failing.

>panic disorder
>living a normal life
Kek.
If you are a male with panic disorder, and you post on Jow Forums, you are a robot.

nah you're missing the point, there is no such thing as automatic robot status and nor is a mental disability required to be one
a robot is simply a non-normie

If you don't have a debilitating mental disorder, you are a normalfag. If you have normalfag mental problems like most of "depression" and "anxiety", you are likely not a robot.

This man is a robot

Don't know about panic attacks, but depression is as normal faggy as it gets.

nope and your arbitrary gatekeeping to make up for your lack of any actual identity is meaningless

>If you don't have a debilitating mental disorder, you are a normalfag
So lets say i have no clinically diagnosed disorders, but i'm shut in neet with no friends, who never had a gf and feels unconfortable with any kind of social interaction.
Does this mean that i'm a normie?

t. normalfag ledditer

Don't gatekeep like that user, some people will never experience panic attacks and I'm glad they won't. They turn your life around and control you, so your life has to be based around it. Everyone struggles through something in life, and we should help each other no matter the circumstances, we are only only human after all.

Attached: 1551380627381.png (750x750, 69K)

>Living without panic attacks/nearly constant fear of panic attacks is literally living life of easy mode. If you are just "depressed" or have "social anxiety" you are a fucking normalfag poser.

Obviously OP. Those losers just complain all the time because they know other people will give them handouts.

They go "Boo hoo I tried to get a job and I was too nervous to talk to people and I cried when my boss yelled at me and fired me". What a bunch of bitches lol. Then they have the nerve to complain about everybody else!

I am being a shithead, I know. I just remember my "depressed" days and I would do anything to go back to them. The panic attacks have ruined my life, and I don't think I will ever go back to a relatively normal life. If it does not get better soon, suicide seems like a sensible option.

Embarrassing. Orrrriginal

1. get fake robot remover
2. remove fake robots
3. board is better
also ban women

Accurate, user. Originally

I assume you have a mental disorder of some kind. But you might just be a shy normalfag.

Do your panic attack cause you to be a douche?

t. never been depression