Be Jow Forums tier racist

>be Jow Forums tier racist
>get a loving latina gf
>almost immediately grow out of my Jow Forums phase, no longer racist

Does anyone else relate to this?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be edgy woman hating incel
>"alt right"
>get loving caring sweet gf
>almost immediately grow out of my edgelord phase, no longer retarded

yes!

literally what would happen to every Jow Forumstard if they left their basement. twitter SJW rage is a giant meme, irl everyone still loves white males

I wish I could make things up to my Turkish gf. I was so cruel to her!

Attached: crying pepe.jpg (800x522, 48K)

Women spread toxoplasmosis just like cats

>She rage is a giant meme
I don't know about that user, I've met too many sjws in uni

If you "grow-out" of it, you never really understood it. There's only one answer in life.

they still go to parties and get fucked by frat chad, then rage about it the day after.

>23 year old virgin
>woman hater
>brain fully developed
I lost my chance

Sjw*
Yeah go fuck yourself autocorrect

I've had a loving Chinese GF for some time but still hate your average China bugman, or worthless rapist nigger, or braindead mudslime. In-fact the more travel and expand my horizons, the more convinced I become in my beliefs.

That being said, Jow Forumstards are on the whole entirely imprecise and reckless in their hate, and it's pretty scary how dumb Americans can be

Imagine having such weak convictions after so many redpolls that all it takes is a toll paying roastie to change your mind

Disgustingly weak-willed betamale. All it took was some non-white, brown lipped vagina and you're suddenly a civnat. How repulsive.

Not really. I just let a lot of memes about race and women infect my mind. After meeting people I realized that they were just that, memes. It's honestly not healthy to have this Jow Forums mindset.

>be edgy /b/ tier cringy mysogynist incel edgelord
>get a gf
>break up in a few years
>grew up, became better person
>horny and lonely, no gf

Attached: 1519788401755.png (657x527, 21K)

>Get a __________ gf
No, I don't relate. Now fuck off.

I could have made this thread, I had exactly the same experience.

Would you like to share your story fren?

This desu famalam fren

>if you don't blindly believe in something you're weak

Attached: oilfilt.png (742x882, 95K)

I don't blindly believe in racism though.
I know it to be absolute fact. The Chinese with the Chinese and the Negroids with the Negroids.

and how do you know this to be absolute fact?

So much this. Race plays like no role IRL for most people 99% of the time.

Take a look around for 10 seconds.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231

It's evident that blacks are mentally inferior to both Caucasoid and Oriental races. They are 20-to-10 IQ points behind almost every race because they are the human play-doh that built all other races.

When you accept that the races are biologically different, it becomes very clear that they cluster together on the basis of genetic proximity.

"My best friend just fucked my girlfriend!!!"

I travel by air very frequently and it's absolved me of any racist thoughts I might have had
white people are always the ones starting shit and letting their demon children terrorize the plane

why wouldn't you make the argument "high IQ with high IQ and low with low" in that case?

Latinas are white bro

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231
Ok... so different races have different bone density and this justifies racism... somehow?

>They are 20-to-10 IQ points behind almost every race
Look up IQ differences in east and west germany during and after the USSR's reign. IQ is a product of environment, not just genes.

>so pussywhipped he changed ideology
Guess we know the dom in that relationship is you little faggot

>IQ it a product of environment
IQ can be lowered by shitty environments, yes, but it takes serious cognitive dissonance to look at countries with an average IQ of 59 like equitorial guinea and blame it purely on environment.

You can have close genetic proximity and extreme differences in intelligence.

It's not the decisive factor.

Based and infinitypilled.
the place is hosted by government subsidiaries and it is also dying too like cuckchan, i suggest you start looking for a substitute.

Wow what the fuck happened to
?
Jannies are you truly that cucked?
What is your agenda?

then what is? what is the basis of your argument?

If the bone interior, one of the deepest layers of the human body, is different from race-to-race, the brain is likely different as well. This is absolute fact that the races of the world are different from one another.

>There's a country where the IQ fluctuated

There should be. IQ works on a range of 90-110 for whites depending on health. If the people there became healthier, they also became smarter.

Fuck you and stay away from our women you fucking abomination

Fucking jannies deleting the only posts with some worth in it.
Anyways said in a nutshell that he grew out of Jow Forums just to get to the double one, he grew out of hating and started respecting other races and recognizing that only jews are trying to subdue all others (i'll add trough obvious means such as the kalergi plan and stirring hatred like race baiting in America), all this while still recognizing that some races are superior to others.

The over-all genetic closeness when you factor in all of the genetic differences between two peoples. When the genes are too incongruous (Asian to black), the result is that, on a certain level, each man may as well be a reptile to the other.

All life on earth works through altruism for close kin, and indifference toward unknowns. This is the foundation of human morality.

You can have changes in intelligence and still have genetic closeness on all other fronts.

Hispanics are some mix of white and Amerindian so they aren't even that bad- blacks are way worse. Also race statistics don't say anything about individuals. Your gf could be lovely and race realism can still be true.

You shouldn't have race-based hatred or "racism", but race realism is pretty much just a fact.

>If the people there became healthier, they also became smarter.
The point is that the East German children, despite being genetically the same as the West German children, suffered a decline in IQ due to the sub-par Soviet education system and widespread economic distress.
It's stupid to be racist when the reason for black populations' lower IQ is a lack of economic development and (in America) shitty, underfunded schools and poverty at home.

Saying we should discriminate against other races for being low-IQ is like saying we should discriminate against cancer patients for being sick.

Blacks in the UK and Canada show similar deficits tho
It's not just American blacks who are stupid

Lmao, surprise surprise. Still posting this image.

And I've probably been put on all sorts of lists for years now so I'm not too worried about that. You know of any imageboards that keep up with the news? I tried endchan and lainchan before but I can't stand how slow and behind they are.

Attached: fbi_skinhead_conspiracy.jpg (600x458, 186K)

>poverty at home

That explains the drop in IQ.
Poor nutrition through water, food, etc.

The issue being the fundamental block affected by all of these variables is not the same.

Other races should be discriminated against for a lack of intelligence.

>Blacks in the UK and Canada show similar deficits tho
...because they face the same challenges as black Americans do.
Spend some time in a Title I school and you'll start to understand why black people struggle in the way that they do. These kids are doomed from the start.

Pic related.org
It's still slow and i don't know if it will take foot, but is my best bet despite not being as fast or as good yet.

Attached: YkVsC3N.jpg.png (274x316, 150K)

>Other races should be discriminated against for a lack of intelligence.
So if you were IQ tested and your result came back

I have lived with blacks and Hispanics and they just confirmed all of the statistics about racial groups for me anecdotally. Dont hate em but we are definitely not compatible nor are we equal.

Yes.
For the good of my people.

If I were tested and found to be sub-100 IQ I think my right to vote should be stripped. I dont care what any freedom sperg says. A stable society with well organized leadership is more valuable than freedoms in a Somalia shaped vacuum when it comes to the well being of all of its members. In a democratic republic where leaders are voted upon the voting population should absolutely be those who are the best suited to choose the most responsible leadership and be capable of making more informed decisions. We already do this anyway at extremes like retardation. Accepting that unintelligent, but non-defective people are still not suited to assigning leadership is perfectly okay.

These jannie cunts are getting out of hand, Reddit isn't this heavily moderated what the fuck happened?

She's mestiza with nice brown skin, not white