I am twenty six and I still get asked ID when I buy alcohol. How do I disfigure my face to look older?

I am twenty six and I still get asked ID when I buy alcohol. How do I disfigure my face to look older?

Attached: babyface.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>How do I disfigure my face to look older?
Use a shotgun. Aim for your face. Pull the trigger.

DISfigure? You mean CONfigure.

At this point either is fine.

Drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes and take speed frequently.

>How do I disfigure my face to look older?
age?

Try getting plastic surgery or getting a lot of stress so you start balding early.

Dont shave if you can grow a beard

How about use it to fuck underage girls you stupid retard?

Just glue your ID card to your forehead to save yourself the time and effort

I already do the first and third.
That's what I though at twenty. Doesn't help.
Shaving to bald might help.
Depends on how underage you are implying, for most it's a drawback not a benefit
If it's a cute cashier I might even get tits in my face while she does the math, good idea

Idk where you are but where im from the rules is that if someone looks under 30 (which you are) you have to ask for their ID

26, read the damn post

Oh never mind, I interpreted that wrong

Attached: 3 (2).png (112x112, 21K)

Don't you know the rule is if you look under 30 you must get checked. Why do you want to be older? I want to be 19 again

Perhaps, but my friends of the same age are never bothered with checks.

get a scar, it makes you look old and cool

Does it count if it's a fake one and not from an attack in some alleyway?

I have a few cool scars actually, but none of them are in visible areas.

>the first and third.
alright well then it's time to start smoking

Alcohol and rapid weight loss.

t: 21 but everyone says I look 25

If I lose any more weight I'll die. I'm one of those that don't gain weight even if they eat a lot.

I used to be a chubby kid and a fat teenager. Then I lost like 50 lbs over the span of 3-4 years along with weekly drinking. Really ages you up

I'm a 25 year old manlet and people think I'm 16. Life is hard brahs

>be 23
>be told that my (pretty shitty due to shit genes) facial hair adds ~10 years to my looks
>be told that with it I look 17
According to multiple people that I've asked after this, my face looks like the one of an actual child minus the massive bags under my eyes.
Fucking F

I'm clean shaven head and a beard.. still get fucking asked for I'd. don't stress it brav

Act older, it helps

I feel like half the time they're looking for who to ID they go for the outwardly nervous faggot who mumbles at you, doesn't look you in the eye and fumbles around with his wallet

>I keep getting carded at the liquor store
>you should drink alcohol

Hmmmmmm

Get in a knife fight and get slashed, preferrably over the brow. Or you could buy a fake mustache or soul patch.

Stay up late, and grow facial hair.

As a former grocery store worker, I can say they card anyone who looks remotely under 50. It's not you, it's just safer for the store.

That is reassuring thanks!

>tfw been buying alcohol since I was 16
>never been carded
>Started getting grey hairs at 18
Appriciate your youthful looks OP