Why didn't you settle for that chubby girl who was always nice to you?

Why didn't you settle for that chubby girl who was always nice to you?

Attached: e4g.jpg (1726x1084, 588K)

She doesn't exist and missed her chance

Girls never went out of their way to treat me with much regard. They were tolerant of me, but I always knew that I was unwelcome around them

I'never met someone like that
You are not making any sense OP

Her chubbiness can't fit in the 3rd dimension.

if her face/personality was like that i would've. but no your fantasy girl never existed.

Pigs are not humans, go away Mr bestiality

There was no chubby girl that was nice to me. I didn't talk to any girls in high school at all. The one girl who was nice to me was in elementary school, and I'm still in love with her today.

I actually should have fucked her. Her name was Charity and she was a cute, short chubby girl who would hug me a lot. I'd fuck her.

Because the stacies were nice to me and the bullied chicks kept to themselves.

Because I waited years for her to exist and she never showed up

Attached: 1513783111219.png (1304x1080, 512K)

>chubby
You mean obese?
No thanks

Why the fuck do people think chubby means 200lbs? It's simply overweight, but without a huge gut or anything.

Because girls who are nice to you and spend time with you get mad if you ask them out now.
>omg being nice to you doesn't mean I'm showing interest. Stop girlfriend-zoning me

I was referring to OP, the only girls that showed interest in me were fucking obese.
while stacy just secretly liked me, this knowledge i acquired indirectly from her friends still burns me from the inside today

The opposite happened to me. I dated a qt stacy girl, who ended up to just be using me to get to my friend, and the whole time a really cute homely, chubby girl was into me and I fucked that up forever. I haven't dated another girl since.

She was annoying and repulsive.

I did, she was cheating on me

I've asked her to meet in person like 10-15 times, but I guess I'm too "strange" for her to hang out with.

Because I knew her in middle school and I'd never forgotten about the time she was e-dating some Phantom of the Opera roleplayer. Also she was an annoying jewish fujo all at the same time.

Attached: 1547402634619.jpg (365x363, 104K)

I did
the hand jobs and sex are amazing

what chubby girl that was always nice to me?

I tried and she rejected me.
Treated me like a rapist/abuser and left the job later. Her two weeks notice would have lined up with when I asked her out, she must have put it in after she started leading me on.
For reference, I'm decently fit and she was a point below me in facial attractiveness.
>why don't you just settle for X woman user?
Why don't women settle for me, huh? Riddle me that.

She started doing hard drugs and is an absolute wreck now

Because I work hard in the gym every week to look good and I dont respect anyone not doing the same
>tfw no abs gf

Attached: 1552026606591.jpg (640x443, 28K)

whats the sauce goddammit

Attached: 1496004452591.png (599x605, 16K)

She mad ugly

the chubby girl who was always nice to me had a manface

What do you mean settle? I love chubby girls but just because she was nice to me doesn't mean she was interested

Honestly, theres already a girl like that. A cute chubby blonde, seems to be on the nerdy side and more autistic than me. I should probably ask her out before it's too late but I'm a social cripple. Autistic girls are less machiavellian than their extroverted thot counterparts and it would be a terrible opportunity to miss.

Too busy getting all the pussy

Um.. I don't want a fat blob of fucking lard with shit for brains as a companion dude? MORON. And usually they have boyfriends already anyway..

>Why didn't you settle for that chubby girl who was always nice to you?

I tried.
Turns out she was just being polite.

Mine wasn't chubby, she was a greasy weebgirl with fucked up teeth and clearly didn't shower. When I blew her off for long enough she started dating another guy I knew and a week later he told me "i broke up with her, she tried biting my neck like a vampire to drink my blood"

She was a cheater. She took caffeine every morning and melatonin every night. Even though she was fat, she was addicted to throwing up.

Had one flirt with a bit and my /autism/ made me turned off. Fml

See, autism coming through there with my typing. What I meant was: Had one flirt with me a bit and then my /autism/ made her turn away.