Anyone else haunted by the times they've treated their parents badly?

Anyone else haunted by the times they've treated their parents badly?

I once asked my mom to wait outside in the cold while I went on a tour of the uni I was checking out because I wanted to look cool and mature, and my mom said ok and was the only person just waiting by herself. For some reason I didn't think much about it but now I feel so guilty of doing this to my mom and I feel like such an asshole. She went with me all the way to this school and I made her sit alone while I walked around

I'm sorry mom I know I'm austitic but I love you

Attached: IMG_8784.jpg (1334x750, 110K)

yeah, well in that case you should feel bad, and instead of letting it haunt you, apologize to your mom.

I never did anything that shitty to my parents, and the shitty things I did do I don't feel bad for or regret, cause they did way shittier things to me.

Just go say sorry and hug her dummy

They did shittier things to me than I did to them.

my parents gave me a bunch of personality disorders on top of mental illnesses that were genetic and never cared enough to get me the help i needed, now im a very dysfunctional human being who has several panic attacks a day and dissociates whenever anything goes wrong

It would be weird for me to say sorry for something that happened 3 years ago and hugging my mom or touching people is very hard for me. I can only live with this or wait for an aopportunity to appolgize like if she drives me somewhere

So apologize awkwardly and tell her you love her

>apologize awkwardly

Everything I do I awkward lol. I just want to be social why can't god make me capable of being around people without fucking up

WHYYYYY

I know that feel user. I was an asshole to my entire family when I was a kid and now I'm doing all I can to do my best for them. I just wish it would make up for things and that they forgive me.
Apologize to your mom, user. You have nothing to lose

I was the same way OP. Feel really bad about it now. Stopped playing basketball with my dad because I was embarrassed to be seen in public with him. We also arent very open so if I apologized it would be super cringe and embarrassing. I am 23 and havent hugged or said I love you to my dad since age 12.

I didn't grow up a spoiled little bitch, so no.

Just apologize, it doesn't matter if you do it awkwardly or not. She'll just appreciate that you did it

dude its your mom she doesn't give a shit if you're awkward you came out of her pussy go give her a hug or something you dumb fuck

I'm not ashamed of treating them badly. I treated them well and they treated me well. I'm ashamed of letting my father down. He was was a fighter pilot, rocket scientist, and nearly became an astronaut. I'm a failure 29 y/o KV who has been NEET for most of his 20s.

When I was a kid my mom randomly bought me Toy Story for the SNES out of sheer kindness
I got really pissed off at her and lectured her on how you should rent games before buying them
It was a shitty game yeah but sometimes I think back and feel bad about it

My parents are stupid alcoholics who neglected me and my sister, they can eat ass.

Attached: 4029BB04-20AA-436A-AAA5-9856AB6AFED1.jpg (960x960, 55K)

If I did that I'd start crying lol. My mom is also the type of person to take advantage if shit like that. If I said sorry and hugged her she'd say I should make it up by going back to school or something

>I beat tards in a tard school and psycologicaly toture them when i was a kid
>somehow never feel bad about that

why are you making this a big deal OP? (you little pussy OP)

Attached: yes you can touch thing.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Then make it up and go back to school. What's wrong with that???

No, I hate my mom and hope she dies. I am haunted by the time I treated my woman's parents so badly though. Such kind people. I am about to cry.

Attached: crying pepe.jpg (800x522, 48K)

>my women's

OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE SCUM

Yeah get the fuck out normalfag

No, i always had a good-neutral relationship with my parents, specially my dad, old fucker smoked himself into the grave. But, i'm haunted by the time i fucked my cousin, nigger is crazy and i'm afraid she will use this as a weapon against me, i hate that midget nigger, and i hate myself even more for dicking that tramp

Attached: 1500609660605 (1).jpg (2840x1900, 1.4M)

This. I can't really show emotions to my parents because no one in my family does that and if i did it would just seem like weakness or something. I hardly even talk to my parents because they either ruin conversations by making drama or because we can't talk about anything like real people. I can talk to other people of any age fine but it's like my parents are not meant to be talked too and being serious with them and sharing how I feel is out of line

Fuck off normalfag go back to r*ddit

Attached: 1538953101898.jpg (691x625, 236K)

I got really mad and violently yelled at my mom last summer, so mad i totally overreacted and tore up a bunch of old family photos. Ill never forgive myself and i dont think our relationship will ever be the same again. Anytime i think about what i did it just fills me with such self-hatred and regret it almost makes me suicidal...

That's what I feel about what I did. I hate that feeling of not being able to go back in undo these mistakes. I love my parents but I never show it

Not really. My mom is fucking retarded. Loving, yet retarded. I blame the Jews for frying her brain, while she slept with CNN on for 25 years. Always told her to take it off and sometimes snuck in her room to take it off, but to no avail.
Now her attention span is null. And the older she gets the more dependant. She wants me to have a family but how the fuck with her dumb ass if my entire time needs to go to her or my studies.

Fucking retard woman. She's the reason I dont even want a woman anymore.

What made you so mad?