Ywn have a chinese gf

>ywn have a chinese gf

why even live? I'm about to graduate from a shitty community college and there are hardly any Chinese girls around here. I want to move to china town in NYC so I can pick up a Chinese girl but its so expensive in NYC and any job I'm qualified to do won't pay for the rent. While I'm at it, my whole life is a mess, I'm 22, stuck living with my parents, took 4 years to finish a 2 year degree, leaving with a 2.6 GPA, should I fucking neck myself? All I know is I love chinese culture, I'd learn chinese but I suck at learning. I haven't learned anything since grade school.

I don't know what to do.

tl;dr

I have no life, and I want a chinese GF

Attached: 1426019711431.jpg (803x688, 137K)

if it makes you feel any better there are a bunch of chinese girls at my college but they are very insular. they only talk to each other and if they do go out they only hook up with chads.

my towns college is full of chinese cuties, what do i say to them? i've tried konietzschewah

transfer to a 4-year. literally any half-decent 4 year school will have plenty of chinks in it

how am i going to get in with my 2.6

thats actually fine for the majority of colleges, just not the high-ranked ones. are you in NY?

I live on the border with NY. I'm in PA. Tri state area with NJ.

damn, i dunno about PA. if you were in NY you could get into University of Buffalo with a 2.6, which is actually a good school and like 20% chinks

At this point I'd welcome moving out and getting a dorm there, I could do that

if ur gonna do that you could also get into a CUNY with a 2.6 and apply for dorms. CUNYs are shit schools though and you probably wont get a job when you graduate

I'm going to need a job when I graduate though

>I want a chinese GF
Why lol

I KNOW THE FEEL BRO

Chinese women are cute asf but 90% will only associate with other asians and date rich Asian Chads (contrary to the complains of asian incels who whine about BWC)

wait why dont you just transfer to Penn State lol? their minimum GPA is also 2.5. you're actually not fucked, you should be glad you have a 2.6 and not a 2.2.

I find them very attractive and I love Chinese culture

:(

>implying I can get in with that acceptance rate

Attached: implying.png (643x173, 6K)

thats for freshmen applying from high school. if you're graduating with an A.S. degree you'll actually have an easier time getting into state schools because they have agreements to accept CC transfers

China is the future. Having a chinese gf would be a good investment.

Attached: xi0932843.jpg (768x512, 86K)

oh shit, I guess I have a chance

This

eh, from experience going to one I don't think they're necessarily shit, they just tend to be good in one particular area (bio/chem, finance, physics, etc.) and only that one

the real perk of them though is that you can probably go to college, and dorm, in Manhattan for practically nothing, and Manhattan's a great place to make connections. I went to Hunter which is close to a bunch of hospitals and has a bunch of bio and chem labs and I was able to make a lot of connections in the chem and medicine fields

OP, undergrad only matters if you stop at undergrad, generally grad schools and med schools don't give a shit, and connections will get you a job no matter where you go

The thing is though, I'm pursuing a useless degree, something outside of stem. I'm going for history but I'm thinking of transferring into pre law eventually. Are all non stem majors doomed?

your fucking solution pic related

Attached: china.png (788x193, 20K)

i need to find that list

John Jay is the designated CUNY college for your field (it's for criminal justice and forensics), and besides Lehman in the Bronx it's actually the nicest CUNY campus I've been to. It's also the newest, and it's also in Manhattan.

New York also has the Excelsior program for its state and city schools if your family makes less than $125k, and that's a full ride. The catch is that if you use it for 4 years, you have to stay in New York State and work for 4 years, else you'll have to pay it off as a loan.

It does have an acceptance rate of 37% though, and you seemed taken aback by the 51% acceptance earlier. But it's very much worth a try; CUNY has a centralized application, so when you apply to one, you apply to all the others with the same single application, so it's not as expensive as other schools.

Attached: topcollege_story.jpg (707x425, 92K)

I'll put CUNY on my list then, thank you.

Thank you all for helping me.

No problem, and remember, get to know all your professors. That gets you connections, which you could use to find internships. It also motivates you to succeed more in their classes because you know the teachers. Connections and good grades get you success (and jobs). Success gets you confidence. Confidence and success get you girls.

The good thing about your situation is that since you have an associates, you can check if any of your credits are transferable, avoid a lot of the annoying core classes (which is admittedly the worst part about the CUNY degree tract; there's even a gender studies requirement), and get right to your major courses. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THIS, and talk to your department advisors regularly.

If you are stuck with some cores, take them first. That way, you'll have a bunch of easy classes (for the most part) serving as a GPA buffer versus your more strenuous upper level courses. Also, try to do a thesis project under a mentor if you can, and take advantage of your college's online career finder.

Of course, this is general advice, not just for CUNY, but wherever you end up going. Godspeed man.

This user has the right advice. It got me a good job, which gave me confidence, and now I even got my cute chinese gf I had been dreaming off all my life.
Godspeed OP, everything is worth it. I am never going to let my gf go.

>ywn meet a qt chinese fembot on this board
Is Jow Forums blocked by Xi? It must be, right?

Just go to Irvine, California. It's like China. But with more women proportionally I guess.