ITT: Suburban and Rural USA

Attached: sprawl.jpg (670x534, 136K)

Attached: montana.jpg (2200x843, 346K)

Looks soul-crushing.

love that

Top pic: everything I hate about America
Bottom pic: everything I love about America

That's an interstate stop.

>you can be white goy if we destroy all your culture and enslave you to corporations
The Jewish deal for Republican voters.

Its just a highway stop

Looks good... gas up... get a snack at Perkin's, and you're off..

It's the same fucking thing... just the camera is panned out a bit more and it's taken at sunset.

rurral and suburban retards voted for drumpfy . they live like monkeys in a poverty zoo . with a local mc Donald and walmart to go look at all the el goblino and creaturas who roam walmart aisles. dios mio...

I meant in general. USA has beautiful nature don't get me wrong. The amount of plain boring suburbs is staggering, though.

My opinion is that cities should be concentrated like in Japan. All city to be a city-centre if you get my drift.

Pic related is Breezewood, Pennsylvania

You have ten seconds to prove that you're not a suburbanite or a citynigger.

Pic related is twenty feet from my home.

Attached: lookin out my back door.jpg (3020x2048, 3.49M)

This is one of the nicest small towns near me. 80% republican, probably similar number of white people. Extremely conservative. Very good catholic private school for K-8. This is definitely the small town I would live in. It has a lot of German history and heritage. Some of the locals apparently still speak German.

Attached: FredericksburgMainStreet.jpg (600x303, 49K)

>Concentrated cities, yeah let's make the problem more concetrated so it becomes a blackhole of desperation.

ITT: B8 and slide posts
Sage

DeRidder, Louisiana

Attached: downtownderidder.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

a massproduced hell hole

Attached: deridderjail.jpg (270x180, 14K)

Attached: 1200px-BeauregardCourthouse.jpg (1200x836, 275K)

>make the problem more concetrated
Yes, imagine living in a city-cente only walking distance from unspoilt nature.

Cities are horrible though

Took this hiking with my wife

Attached: pic2.jpg (320x320, 49K)

I like cities. Anyone who doesn't is welcome to live in villages or in foresst shacks.

No. An interstate stop. If you're American and you haven't traveled on an interstate and seen many such stops, you're part of the problem.

Why does everyone post this

It’s a fucking highway exit ramp. Wow there’s chain businesses there, shocking

Tax payer money does wonders.
Unlike privatization:

in-between?

Attached: family guns.jpg (720x720, 119K)

not really. i travel to the south all the time for work (which fucking blows). every southern town ive been to looks like this. dont get me wrong, there are plenty of chains up here in new england too, but up here they are separate from our actual towns and cities. southern states literally revolve aroound walmart. its foul and disgusting.

Texas Courthouse

Attached: court house.jpg (800x600, 107K)

There is something nice about always knowing a few more miles down the road is a Mickey Dees with a good clean restroom and a burger for a buck. Dog bless murrica

Never been but I think Tulsa is really underrated OKC is shit and the north side though.

Attached: 26921070264_132811af94_b.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>those shithole trailer homes

goddamn i am glad to be a rich yankee that doesnt blow all my money on cigarettes, soda and ammo. kek

>ywn eat in a small town K-Cafe

Attached: kmart cafe.jpg (720x540, 76K)

Isn't that in England?

it's actually a very unique place where the interstate (which is normally a limited access highway) passes through a town and has stop lights on the actual interstate. the series of events that led to this happening is interesting.

>80% republican
>Extremely conservative

Sounds awful.

>Some of the locals apparently still speak German.

Why haven't they assimilated?

yes, the state really knows how to build beautiful buildings, huh comrade?

Attached: imagessoviet-housing-gabar-2-small.jpg (640x480, 73K)

>driving through the middle of the USA.
>literally see McDonalds hovering above the interstate

Attached: mcdonalds interstate.jpg (1224x861, 236K)

>speaking the language of your ancestors as well as your own country means you haven’t assimilated
The absolute state of libertarians.
You are probably just a kike though

If MS-13 aren't there might be decent, after all they left some trees. but forest/park is nicer.

northern new york

Sub urban - virgin niggers
Rural - patriots

Thats because you yankee bastards burned all their old towns down... bastards

Attached: U.S. housing prices.png (1158x505, 72K)

That's a factory, Anglo perfected that 100 years before comrades.

Attached: victorian-england.jpg (1768x1380, 891K)

Euros simply don't understand that cities = niggers, mexicans, homeless drug addicts, and expensive everything
to be fair when I visited the UK I stopped at something just like that and they had a burger king and donut shop and other fast food shit above the highway like that

>Euros simply don't understand that cities = niggers, mexicans, homeless drug addicts
Tell that to the Japanese. Because our countries are failed states, it doesn't mean cities can't work.

As someone who lives in the south, I agree its fucking revolting. It completely suffocates the chance for any small business to thrive unless it was there before the chain

Cities = culture, food, night life and good jobs

One of the strangest towns I've seen in my flights above the US, Helendale CA

Attached: Helendale,_California_aerial.jpg (1200x1053, 479K)

Looks nice.

That's literally a high-way stop. Those are in the middle of nowhere, not in suburbs.

Cities can work just not in the USA it's already too far gone
you can make your own food and who gives a fuck about night life you should have a family

Little Dubai.

looks like Houston after harvey

Cities=Nigger culture, nigger food, nocturnal nigger crime and jobs serving coffee to poop flinging niggers

Everything can change as long as you train the niggers not to nig anymore. It's a cultural issue primarily.

>train the niggers not to nig anymore
We'll get right on that after catch the unicorns marauding the countryside

There are some civilized niggers. There should be more of them. There can be more of them.

niggers will always nig it's genetic. they nig in the US they nig in Africa they nig in the Caribbean they nig wherever they go.

>Japan
Literally Japan is shit and designed like a concrete wasteland. Overrated country.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 12K)

>Those are in the middle of nowhere
sooo... rural?

Montana is gorgeous, and out of Tornado alley - a mix of Colorado and the midwest. No Californian implants in sight and like less than 10,000 total shitskins.

I live in Los Angeles. Less than 10% of the city is black. And most of them live in their own neighborhoods. I don't encounter many black people in a typical day.

I was born in Sac and last time I went I really explored and its amazingly nice when you aren't out in the sprawl but in the old inner city areas.

Attached: bcd0b84e709390058f3d588130580c94.jpg (1024x768, 322K)

Japan hosts 130 million people and it's smaller than Spain. Still, they have heaps of virgin nature. Yes, they did an excellent job.

That looks beautiful. Whats the matter? Not enough wal marts or applebees

HOW MANY BROWNS

Attached: 1513832336331.png (756x768, 131K)

Attached: yoda.jpg (757x448, 76K)

are you in Montana? What the best cities?

>factory
>store-bought window AC units

Why don't Americans have any fruit trees or vegetable, nor flowers? Every neighborhood and house looks like made by somebody else than you.

Not all of them, which means that they can become civilized.

Attached: Black-Businessman-Image-copyright-of-iStockPhoto-Getty-Images.-665x444.jpg (665x444, 31K)

Oh i know, niggers will steal it.

Trust me gooks get old and so do there countries. Cant stand the cuck anime fags who live there.

these grow everywhere in America, many Americans have flowers in their yards, plenty of people grow carrots, cucumbers, etc. And most cities dont allow just anyone to build their own house in the suburbs due to zoning laws, but its very common for people with a lot of land to build their own homes

Attached: blackberries.jpg (225x225, 17K)

>if I put a hard hat on a raccoon he'll be a crane operator
Believing everything you read on the internet is why you are broke, Greece. There really wasn't a Nigerian prince.

No one lives there. That's the point. They are literally just there for people traveling on the interstate. Not exactly representative of rural life.

Come on, this is not a real town, it's some sort of loading/reloading outpost for the railway lie.

I have personally met civilized niggers and I don't believe you haven't met any. I wonder who's the one believing everythig he reads on Jow Forums.

plz send me your Slovenian sisters digits

Attached: 5856triglav_national_park_600x400_1.jpg (450x330, 68K)

No, but anything closer to the rockies I'd imagine. Spokane. WA area is also pretty nice.

>the exception disproves the rule

Its called a train station. In America we use trains to move things not people

It's not just a "Euro" thing. Cities = Civilization almost everywhere else in the world. Bizarro Muttland is the only place on earth where the opposite is true.

Attached: Lewiston-Queenston_Bridge.jpg (1024x684, 208K)

>we'll never get decent 80s Pizza Hut back
Kind of want to die thinking about it. That and PB Crisps never ever.

I saw the exact same thing in Italy - an Autogrill motorway restaurant over the motorway like this.
It was actually pretty cool to eat and see all the cars rushing by underneath.

Breezewood PA, lel I hate that fucking place

Attached: 1423017645492.jpg (225x225, 18K)

I didn't say that niggers are good. Stop getting triggered. I said that if some are, it means there is hope for more with proper guidance.

Missoula seems nice but with the amount of prius and subarus I see its likely ruined by cuck leftists

Attached: IMG-61181.jpg (1000x465, 864K)

Why must your kind always lie so, kikel?

someone should make those fucking signs illegal

Attached: 1447021985147.jpg (412x385, 44K)

except there is no evidence of this. By all means, give your vibrant new arrivals gibs and dem programs so they become productive members of your society. It's bound to work this time.

Attached: artpark3.jpg (1440x698, 396K)

I never said that giving welfare is proper guidance. Quite the opposite. People will intergrate only if they are forced to do so by one way or another.

This is what Iran will look like by 2050 and it's beautiful

this is literally a picture from right off of I80... of course its littered with gas stations and fast food..its a giant truck stop. It doesnt represent "suburban and rural USA" you fucking faggot kike