What kind of body does Jow Forums's ideal GF have?, what do you lift for? for me it's big tiddies and cute thighs

What kind of body does Jow Forums's ideal GF have?, what do you lift for? for me it's big tiddies and cute thighs.

Attached: 72891895_p0.png (945x1181, 889K)

how much do u think that waifu weighs?

I'm don't know if I'll ever date again but a girl that's half decent and can hold a convo is much more interesting than one with a "nice body".

Beauty is fleeting but a girl with a good heart is worth something.

if she’s 5’7” maybe something like 140

Flat is justice

Attached: c6cwakdq08g21.jpg (1745x2217, 220K)

super thick but muscular thighs, and small boobs

>implying existence

Attached: 1539930367628.png (1280x715, 782K)

Most girls with good hearts are physically attractive though.

I honestly believe guys who like flat women are secretly gay. There is no other rational explanation.

cringe and pedeopilled

>girl with a good heart
onlx exists in fiction

>tfw no qt physically imposing orc gf
why bother

Attached: c163a10ebc1781c61221c715d54287ea.jpg (775x1100, 198K)

Based illiterates

Attached: 2cd320ecc1a2147206dc76c3c3701498.png (888x1000, 664K)

man anime girls with nice tights n thighs look more aesthetically pleasing then rl women with tits and thighs.
Though i do still find rl women incredibly attractive.

Unironically this.
Despite what landwhales have been claiming for decades, good looking people also have better personalities and a good heart, while lardasses are always bitter and unpleasant.

>good looking people are good at heart
>bad looking people are bad at heart
The absolute state of Jow Forums, that's some Disney shit. It's different from case to case, you can't generalize like that.

Lmaooo based

What i like is pic rel
Short hair but not a lesbo.
But today if a girl has short hair she's signalling most of the time that shes a lesbian

Attached: 1563124102160.jpg (719x1000, 105K)

>Damn, I want to fuck this slim girl with a baboon ass
>Oh no, but I don't want to reveal I'm a shallow instinct-driven simpleton
>T-that's right I'm not exclusively after her body at all she has a GREAT personality! She told herself she loves (((travelling))) and watching Netflix!

AMEN

t. lardasses

Reply this post if a woman has legitimately made you laugh, not if you were laughing just to keep her happy. I have never met a funny woman, and now believe it to be a global truth

You clearly have very little experience with fat genetic garbage, no matter how shallow the average roast is they simply cannot compare to the worthlessness of fatties and face-lets.

Attached: fe5b04e62fbb28d863809932a96854eda8972776863c9ac1efc6949ad489f025.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Ork girls cute tho...

Attached: 1562791599167.jpg (470x665, 54K)

maybe like once but and I don't really remember it was either they did it unintentionally or they were just retarded

flat don’t crack

based.

This. I have never a met a funny woman in my life but for some reason they themselves think they are hillarious and cackle at their own jokes.

lesbians killed the tomboy

I can only recollect maybe like 3 girls that legit made me laugh. One was going to be a neuroscientist or something. Seemed really smart. Aubrey Plaza is funny sometimes, maybe? Met a girl or two during work who made me laugh too (I deal with lots of people). They're out there. Just not a commonality.

yes but it’s rare I must admit

>putting fatties (who are responsible for it and can change) and facelets (who literally can not because they drew the short end of the genetic lottery) in the same category
Rude

That's the point of 2d. You just remove all flaws and create the perfect form without 3d restrictions. That dancing kpop girl webm of that one thread yesterday had godly thighs though.

Mfw I could of dated a tomboy I was just too autistic to realise the signs including her laying on me and trying to hold my hand :))))))))))))))))))

please post if you saved.

See a 5/10 nerdy girl glasses with a short hair

>get rock hard immediately
>imagine thrashing her weak skelly fragile body

mfw will never have one because they're probably too intimidated

Attached: FB_IMG_1554536975590.jpg (737x665, 41K)

Don't tell me. When I was around 14, there was a cute tomboy in a summer camp showing similar signs and more.
I was too dumb back then to realize how thirsty she was for my penis.

just rape lol

Reminder that even 5/10 nerdy girls ride the cock carousel and have fucked several dozen guys by the time they finish college

and?
life's unfair we get it. stfu about it you cunts literally repetat the same shit every day.

Attached: 1532151984751.webm (563x1000, 2.96M)

I want to form a meaningful relationship with one of them

Noo they are pure i refuse to believe this.
They are also fantasizing of holding hands and cuddling

god fucking dam

Sadly this.
Nowadays, whenever I see an attractive girl on the tomboyish side, I first have to pray she isn't a lesbian.
Or better, that she doesn't call herself a lesbian, since lesbians don't exist.

okay i like this

d-does my mom count?

For me, it's mai waifu, Lancia.

Oppai is truth.

Attached: 6e067d5eb723097a23244e9c93431014.jpg (526x884, 88K)

alpha fucks beta bucks
but if you are happy with that good riddance lol, maybe you get in a marriage that doesn't divorce the chances are literally 50/50

>tfw no mexican waifu.
Why live...

Attached: X25Wgb9.jpg (684x1024, 84K)

It's not as usual as guys being funny, but I have known some girls that make good jokers. Stop being delusional, nobody likes bitter people.

>marriage
lol

I'm a female and honestly I've always thought about this. I'm considered "funny" to only my female friends and my mum, female comedians are absolute garbage, what is it that is so inherently unfunny about women?

AND ASS IS THE AMERICAN WAY

Attached: b0767381eb0850164a3388d697dd461a6c5163b4_hq.gif (507x290, 475K)

But it's true

Men must try
Men must be the first to hit-it-off
Evelutionarily, Men must impress the woman
Men know humor is a good way to impress females
therefore, we men evolved to be better at comedy

Girls make me laugh by saying something I find cute or making silly little observations about things in ways I hadn't thought of. It's not the same type of humour, it's more of a warm happy humour rather than a clever or funny humour, if that makes sense.

Great argument, I am convinced.

>evolutionary
>with an e
oops

Necessity

I think it's because a lot of them try to hard and have a fear of appearing unfunny. So it comes out as like forced humor which is unfunny. I think some girls also can't understand the dynamic of humor either. So they haphazardly throw something together and hope for the best. Similar to how some of them work and operate.

The word you are looking for is gay.

gang
that girl has big tits though

I almost feel like you're some sort of troll rather than a real incel. This guy didn't mention anything about marriage, he simply said "me want smash".
Regardless, I don't care if you are an agitator or a seething bitter virgin.
KYS

Attached: 1562780314236.jpg (828x701, 320K)

>im ugly but im totally smart and a good person!
ok

"Men must impress women"
"Evolution"

Sheesh. Women are supposed to like the guy first. Generally if the initialization of interest isn't from her own self then it's just "trying to keep the girl happy" and pretty lame. Guys shouldn't pursue women that's basically low test fedora atheist wearing r9k crap.

>tfw this will never be real

Attached: 24A00D28-6BE0-4D15-B33A-8E839B2D7D60.gif (500x288, 3.65M)

>being attracted to the mind of a woman is gay
Interesting...

Holy moly the projection

>that's not true
>yes it is
>wow, great argument

This one

Attached: c83afb0d68ccb8ec56e54758db5970e4.jpg (679x1000, 134K)

That is the end result, yeah, but i think he means that for the woman to be interested the man needs to be likable in some way, in this case through funny. Its not about initiating or what-have-you

Yeah, you can get that (You) but I won't bother. There's no arguing with literal retards that equate good looks with a good personality.

Like that crazy bitch from Black Lagoon

thin, pale, intense eyes , brunette, smart , feminine but has grit

Attached: 1391325389131.jpg (1215x1800, 1.12M)

Attached: 1559157100346.jpg (684x1024, 520K)

gotta be moe spific senpai

Many body types are very attractive. This is one of them.

Attached: 8e5eb89ad877e52cc472658134f06406.jpg (1280x1916, 322K)

You're asking a board full of homosexuals about girlfriends. The only honest response is that it's a man

Lanciafag is finally here to bless the thread, may your bench get ever stronger

Attached: 657D824F-A38C-42EB-AB83-A4830FA189B3.jpg (849x473, 42K)

What, there's more of them? Just starting to watch it.

Anyway, Revy.

Attached: 27170330468_1011980ce7_b[1].jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Je vois

like half the fucking characters.
>black lagoon is a harem isekai.

Holy moly she's beautiful

Secretly based

Attached: 1C8CD73A-4892-49FC-B197-E0654FE9FBA4.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

My little sister is genuinely hilarious, but that's because she doesn't think highly of herself and isn't afraid of showing me her retarded/unattractive side. I believe I'm the only one who knows this about her

most body types are only considered attractive if the face is also attractive. This is one of those examples

Huge tidders and short hair.

are you gay?

Females are only worth their body. No really mate, i mean it. If you want to talk or want to do something, well you have male friedns.
If you want to have your dick sucked, you have females

Wake up and stop being a cuck

I'll take what I can get. So far, that's nothing.

If you marry a woman and have kids with her only because of her -temporary- great body, I got some bad news for you.

once or twice but with bro tier personality girls. they are very rare but exist.

>and?
sex before marriage/ for fun was a mistake.

never marry man, you can have a girl and inpregnent her, but never marry... what are you a cuck?

Male friends? Most men are faggots. I only enjoy the company of my two old school friends, for the rest women it is. Just lol at being friends with men they're either depressed wagies, weed smoking nornies with alcoholism, braindead retards who only talk about Marvel and shit and other sorts. I don't respect most men at all.
In stark contrast most of the women I've met have been nicer, none of the druggie social media addict types.

oh, you are a female. Then its ok

>for you

Can we get back to the bodies, please

>never marry
>never found a stable family
>never pass on your name, wealth, and properties
>never have your own kids and grandkids take care of you when you're old and sick

Go away Schlomo. There is a reason marriage is the cornerstone of civilisation and that's why (((people))) are trying to abolish it rn.

Okay? I mean she still looks good, that's what we were talking about.

>90% of thread is anime
>test. levels below 300 confirmed

I respectfully ask that none of you reproduce.

>with exception to the people who actually posted actual women, or commented on such photos

Attached: 1557203321676.jpg (1146x1417, 398K)

Keep coping trog

Fuck off Jew worshipper.