Hello user

I am the genie of the lamp that you just rubbed.
You have 3 wishes.
You can wish for whatever you want, except for the "I want more genies" or the "I want more wishes" etc cheating bullshit.
Go.

Attached: Lamp Genie.jpg (872x1038, 117K)

Wish 1 I want a birthday cake

Wish 2
i want more lamps to rub, they don't have to be magical

Wish 3: Kill the frogposters.

I want to phone the poop monster.

Than I want all cheese.

i wish to die

Finally give me more wishes

I want to be white

happiness, My unreal crush to exist and love me and stop being a retard

happiness
ability to teleport
ability to die on command painlessly in case I get caught

you can wish 3 wishes each

1. I wish for everything humans can do

2. I wish for everything humans can't do

3 I wish that no one and no thing not even the genie that is giving me these wishes can take these powers away

I want my family back. You can keep the other 2 wishes.

Cancel my last wish. Give this man a penile stick.

Then I want a second birthday cake

Attached: 1523104535723.jpg (1000x750, 68K)

I wish I could wish for more wishes

unlimited food of any kind and personal chefs i guess other people can have some as well

I wish for whatever pants I'm wearing at the time to have an enchanted right pocket. This right pocket will hold whatever I *need* in response to any particular situation at the time.

I also wish for the ability to teleport wherever I consciously wish - no stray thoughts to throw me off! - and the ability to take whoever I wanted through the teleport.

Finally, whenever I get horny, I wish for my boypuccy to be perfectly lubed up for sex , and for my skin to secrete a powerful aphrodisiac that makes my skin feel slightly slippery, as if I had applied lotion all over my body - this aphrodisiac would be the most concentrated on my lips, so a kiss would get a person absolutely horny with a NEED for release, and this aphrodisiac would make a person last at least an hour before orgasm, while heightening their pleasure beforehand.

Attached: 24.png (349x348, 14K)

I wish that this board gained a healthy amount of attention from good posters and outsiders
I wish that Jow Forums would stop getting imptrashed
And I wish that there would actually be good moderators on Jow Forums
those wishes may never come true, but I can at least work towards a future like that

Attached: 1519964793852.jpg (720x518, 34K)

Re-read the OP

I wish to always be in excellent health, until a formal declaration that I wish to die
The ability to find a soulmate to love who naturally loves me back
The power to become visible/invisible at will

REMEMBER GUYS:
>except for the "I want more genies" or the "I want more wishes" etc cheating bullshit.

What the guck is that?

What is what?

Wish 1. Make me telekinetic
Wish 2. Make me be able to change my bodily age at will
Wish 3. Make me immortal until I want to die

Wish 2 Correction: Make me be able to change my appearance at will