The Press™ is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. You only downplay this because you're a pudgy...

The Press™ is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. You only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing The Press™.

Nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". Nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

The Press™. Is. King.

Attached: 1012C83E-AA8C-439C-AAFD-D359AC082A73.jpg (489x499, 27K)

>The Press™ is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH
That's exactly why it used to be an Olympic event. It was the press for raw strength, snatch for explosiveness, and c&j to use both together, so any man who excelled at all 3 had superior all-around muscular development. Shame commie judges fucked it up with allowing standing leaning bench presses and got it removed.

Attached: 004.jpg (1600x603, 340K)

I see your bet Sir and I raise you, the Push Press™

The Push Press™ is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. You only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing The Push Press™.

Nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". Nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

The Push Press™. Is. King.

Attached: efwfwe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

sounds like you were frustrated/insecure about your ohp so you started push pressing for your ego

absolutely BASED

Attached: 49B72D7B-9D40-4D0B-9B5E-8026752D9040.jpg (1080x2338, 83K)

weak lower body and hip power cope

Push pressing is maybe +10% more than your normal OHP, you can't lift that much more on it, its just a differnet movment

food is the best substance for PURE ANABOLIC GAINS. you only downplay this because you're an emaciated, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing daily caloric intake.

nobody gives a shit that you can stay lean as fuck and peacock your little dainty fairy boy abs around for girls that won't ever see them. nobody cares about those needles you stick in your ass that don't do shit because you don't eat enough.

eating. food. is. king.

Attached: 1563195258192.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Wrong, retard. You can lift a lot more in a push press. If you train your legs at all that is

BASED
t. 97.5kg z-presser

that 3rd picture looks like snap city

>tried 1pl8 the press(tm) today
>couldnt even get the bar up
>put it back to 55kg
>can get 5 reps in
GOOOOOOOODS

are you retarded

post delts

Thats over 10% decrease in weight, pretty significant if you ask me

It's all in your head dawg

>that one fag who sets up next to you and push presses just a little bit more than what you're pressing

cunt

The trick is to be able to ohp more than anyone in your gym can pushpress

The press is a waste of time. Just seated military press in the smith machine.

T. weak presser/doesn't know how to press properly

Sorry for the weird angle I’m not gonna ask one of my coworkers to take pictures of my delts

Attached: 8B738BC8-105B-4528-ADB2-27CB2F995447.jpg (780x981, 159K)

>place phone
>Put on record
>Screencap video
>???
>profit

Attached: 20190317_000646.jpg (598x440, 139K)

Idk why I’ve never thought of that before

Attached: 2DE0D827-2E89-4E2C-8644-ECA03330C4FF.jpg (1193x1105, 203K)

#
>Push pressing is maybe +10% more than your normal OHP
Sounds like you have very bad form.

Is this Captain America?

Captain Iceland, actually

>smith machine
No thanks, pressing in there always makes my shoulders hurt.

Attached: 1519166210781.jpg (600x477, 38K)

Wouldn't it be easier to use a timer or one of the camera apps that has voice commands?

Its not